No Justice for Justine?

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Police refuse to do their job.......isnt there a new Chief...what the hell

Freeman: Not enough evidence yet to charge Mpls. cop in Ruszczyk shooting
Freeman's remarks came after one of the activists asked him why he hadn't yet announced charges in the case against Noor.

"I've got to have the evidence and I don't have it yet. And let me just say, it's not my fault," Freeman said in the video. "So if it isn't my fault, who didn't do their jobs? ... Investigators, and they don't work for me. And they haven't done their job."

It took two years to get the murderer of John Geer out of uniform. That was literally open and shut and it still took two years to “investigate”.

Police refuse to do their job.......isnt there a new Chief...what the hell

Freeman: Not enough evidence yet to charge Mpls. cop in Ruszczyk shooting
Freeman's remarks came after one of the activists asked him why he hadn't yet announced charges in the case against Noor.

"I've got to have the evidence and I don't have it yet. And let me just say, it's not my fault," Freeman said in the video. "So if it isn't my fault, who didn't do their jobs? ... Investigators, and they don't work for me. And they haven't done their job."
Interesting... why have you suddenly decided that police murdering unarmed people is wrong after celebrating it for so many years?

Forum List

Back