No Jobs created since Obama took office, LINK

LOL. You whining assholes. The President could pay off the deficit, find a way to give us all a million dollar refund, and have full employment, and you would still be whining. You guys are not only liars, you are total fruitcakes.

Employment is improving, the market is going up, and housing will be coming back. And you will be damning the whole thing, hoping for more misery for your fellow Americans.

Not me. I'd be converting to the Church of Obama, install a shrine in my home, rename my cat Barry, and have my lips surgically attached to his ass.

conservative your still on my ignore list
you want to know why?
ask your self

2.4 Million Fewer Americans Working Now Than When Obama Signed Economic Stimulus | CNSNews.com

This link is 8 months old
We are still negative from 2008 in people working. How can the Libs state there has been 1 job created?

All you've stated is that we've not yet recovered all the jobs lost in the collapse.

Nothing less, nothing more.

No, there are claims of jobs saved and or created
millions
thats a lie
also we were within 163 billion of breaking even in 07, we are now spending that much about every 6 weeks
The collapse was not BHO fault, nor GWB
I have never said it was, greed caused it
The lying needs to stop, thats my point

2.4 Million Fewer Americans Working Now Than When Obama Signed Economic Stimulus | CNSNews.com

This link is 8 months old
We are still negative from 2008 in people working. How can the Libs state there has been 1 job created?

All you've stated is that we've not yet recovered all the jobs lost in the collapse.

millions
thats a lie
also we were within 163 billion of breaking even in 07, we are now spending that much about every 6 weeks

Claims of jobs saved or created follow the logic of "a little better" > "Worse."

I'm not aware that anyone claims anything other than the factual numbers.

We're on a hell of a streak for the last couple years though.

Total nonfarm. Relevant dates in bold.

2008 138023 137939 137844 137636 137446 137248 137038 136764 136332 135843 135040 134379

2009 133561 132837 132038 131346 130985 130503 130164 129933 129734 129532 129490 129319

2010 129279 129244 129433 129672 130188 130021 129963 129912 129885 130105 130226 130346

2011 130456 130676 130922 131173 131227 131311 131407 131492 131694 131806 131963 132166(p)

2012 132409(p)

Last edited:
Look
The market is up because companies laid off people and re did the plan to fit the economy
I understand that tommorow when the jobs report comes out it will state the economy has created X amount of jobs, but those jobs have not reached a point in which we were in 2008, not even close.

The promise was that the stimulus along with the portion of Tarp he took (close to 1 trillion in total) was going to save or create 3 million jobs

There is still a defict of people working from 2008. Simply put the stimulus was a huge failure as was the volt along with the energy plan
GM is selling for 28 a share last I looked, it was suppose to be at 50+

Nothing Obama has done except when it comes to this countries defense has been done right and he has spent trillions in that failure

By the way, GM and Chrysler should have been allowed to fail in my opinion, 100 billion dollars could have done allot more for allot more people than a hand full of UAW employees who priced them selves out of allowing GM and Chrysler to make peofit

When Obama took office, the country was losing jobs at the rate of 750,000 a month.

Bush's final budget was in effect until October of that year when unemployment ballooned to 10.1%.

From 2001 to 2008, the country lost millions of jobs.

Thanks for giving me a chance to point that out.

When you point things out, you should attempt to put a little truth into your propaganda. Up until the 2007 recession began, this country was about as close to full employment as is possible in a dynamic economy. Somewhere around 4.5% unemployed.

Obama was not stuck with a Bush budget, since he signed most of the spending bills himself in March 2009. He had a full control Democrat congress and could have written those budget bills anyway that he desired. Bush had threatened to veto those bills, and the Democrats held them for Obama who signed them into law. If that created Obama a problem, it was one of his own making.

Yes, the economy was losing jobs when Bush left office, and that little detail is still occurring today. Three years into the Obama presidency, and the economy is still laying off a few hundred thousand workers every week.

Yes, the economy was losing jobs when Bush left office, and that little detail is still occurring today. Three years into the Obama presidency, and the economy is still laying off a few hundred thousand workers every week.

We've created a net 2 million jobs in the last year. "that little detail" is not :"still occurring today".

President Obama began his term in January with a Democrat congress that had the power to dictate all spending. For two years, he and that Democrat party spent the majority of their time, not working on the economy, but working to institutionalize the Democrat party in power.

millions
thats a lie

Claims of jobs saved or created follow the logic of "a little better" > "Worse."

We sshould be and no its really not that good
300 k a month is considerd good
look your being respectful, I mean no dis respect, but the truth needs to be put out there this time
claims?
obama claims 3 million jobs created or saved - Bing News

President Obama began his term in January with a Democrat congress that had the power to dictate all spending. For two years, he and that Democrat party spent the majority of their time, not working on the economy, but working to institutionalize the Democrat party in power.

I don't suppose it would be of any purpose or benefit to explain to you that "Democrat" is not an adjective?

millions
thats a lie

We sshould be and no its really not that good
300 k a month is considerd good

So you think the entirety of Bush's 8 years in office saw six total months of "good" job creation?

GWB was handed a recession

Point of fact. The first Bush Recession started after he took office in 2001. Not before.

so his policies created the first recession in 12-16 weeks
ok, fair enough
so the millions of jobs lost when Obama took office were all his fault?
The DJIA going to 6500+- was all his fault and with companies laying off millions and re doing there business plan it has came back?
My point was that every-one forgets what GWB faced when he took office, you want to split hairs, fine with me

Oh yea the 2009 budget is all BHO also then, he signed it 3/2009
you wna tme to go on?
that surplus we had in 01 would bee GWB also
tell me when to stop

Point of fact. The first Bush Recession started after he took office in 2001. Not before.

ok, fair enough
The DJIA going to 6500+- was all his fault and with companies laying off millions and re doing there business plan it has came back?
My point was that every-one forgets what GWB faced when he took office, you want to split hairs, fine with me

you wna tme to go on?
tell me when to stop

I never said Bush caused the recession. I merely corrected that it did in fact start on his watch. He was not handed it.

Yeah the fake internet bubble burst, the Clinton Justice department went after Microsoft, plus there was that whole 9-11 thing. No big deal.

it blows my mind, I have no idea were these libs got this exact date event thing unless it has to do with them
GWB was a great president and led us out of events that were close to as bad as these are. 9-11 was a huge event
enron and the 1000s of enrons at the same time
millions of jobs, gone in 2002, 03, 04
2000...... 131,785 110,995 24,649 599 6,787 17,263
2001...... 131,826 110,708 23,873 606 6,826 16,441
2002...... 130,341 108,828 22,557 583 6,716 15,259
2003...... 129,999

ok, fair enough

you wna tme to go on?
tell me when to stop

I think you 'missed' (in all likelyhood 'ignored') his point.

Forum List

Back