NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL

Scientists. Try the link.

Here are a bunch of links

1. Old faithful | 11 animals that mate for life | MNN - Mother ...
    Enviromental News and Information MNN - Mother Nature Network › Earth Matters › Animals
    Humans like to think of themselves as faithful, but when it comes to true fidelity, many other species offer a better example of how to keep a relationship toge.
  2. 12 Animals That Mate For Life - Pets Tips & Advice | mom.me
    mom.me/pets/19108-animals-mate-life/
    Apr 23, 2015 - Remember in that episode of "Friends" when Phoebe tells Ross that Rachel is his "lobster," because lobsters fall in love and mate for life?
  3. Love for Life? 12 Animals That Are (Mostly) Monogamous ...
    Science News Articles and Information - Scientific American › ... › Slide Shows
    Scientific American
    Swans swimming beak to beak have become a common symbol of mate-for-lifededication. The males often help in nest-building and egg-incubating, and pairs ...
  4. 6 Animals that Mate for Life : Wildlife Promise
    blog.nwf.org/.../6-animals-that-mate-for-life...
    National Wildlife Federation
    6 Animals that Mate for Life. 4 2/10/2015 // By Courtney Hyde. Valentine's Day has arrived again! For some, this means the traditional sentimental card, flowers, ...
  5. A List of Animals That Mate for Life - See Who Made the List!
    A List of Animals That Mate for Life - See Who Made the List animals-that-mate-for-life/
    May 8, 2011 - Did you know that many animals mate for life? Just to name a few: wolves, termites, beavers, pigeons and swans. OR... is it all just a myth?
  6. 33 Animals That Mate For Life | Symbols of Love
    Symbolic Meanings - A Guide for Signs Symbols and Totemsanimals-that-mate-for-life.html
    Animals that mate for life Love is in the air and these animals symbolize and inspire true everlasting love, soulmates and being "all in" for the long haul.
  7. 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life | Curiosity ...
    CuriosityAroused.com - Strange News Interesting Facts Current Events In Scienceanimals-that-mate-for-lif...
    Many animals are serially monogamous, meaning they pair up with one partner at a time to ... Here are 10 monogamous animals which actually mate for life.
  8. 11 Animals That Mate for Life - Proof That Marriage is Natural
    Inspirational Stories to Lift Your Day - GodVineanimal-mates-293.html
    They claim that animals don't mate for life and that monogamy isn't natural for us. God told us that marriage is a sacred vow between a man and woman... and it ...
  9. Looking for love: 12 animals that mate for life - Slideshows ...
    www.today.com/.../looking-for-love-12-animals-that-mate-for-life...
    Today
    Explore the slideshow 'Looking for love: 12 animals that mate for life' on TODAY.com.

So I guess we can agree homosexuals are like some animals except they wear clothes.

Wow- thats mighty white of you.

Homosexuals are humans- and humans are all animals.

So yes- heterosexuals and homosexuals are like some animals.....and are animals...

Please look up the 10 smartest animals and then tell me like they are like humans.

We are all humans- so the 10 'smartest animals' would include humans.

No you didn't look them up, if we came from apes, why are there still apes? What are you like a pig? one of the smartest animals, a rat?

the title of the article, is homosexual normal, and I say no its not.

yes---and I asked you to DEFINE "normal" The phrase "not normal" has very negative conotations to the unlearned. If a very stupid health care worker tells a patient "you are not normal"---or the family of a patient "he is not normal"------that statement usually means to the unlearned "NO DAMNED GOOD" and even not entitled to that which "NORMALS" are entitled. Children say "you are not normal" as a GROSS INSULT.
I will provide for you----simple minded as your are----an example. It is not "normal" to have only
one arm. I would certainly not say to a person
who lost an arm to trauma "YOU ARE NOT NORMAL. Whether or not it is "normal" to have only one arm-----that person is ENTITLED to the same rights as are two armed people and decent people treat him as such

There is not much normal now days, I will give you that much. Soon we will have polygamy and kids won't even know who their parents are. Everyone will live on communes except the wealthy of course.

I really did enjoy the movie Bird Cage I think it was with Robin Williams in it.

yes----Robin Williams was in that movie------the statement "There is not much normal now days" --makes no sense-------it simply indicates that you
do not understand the word "normal"

Slave owners, segregationists and anti miscegenationists were all as sure of their bible verses as you are.
And Bible thumpers led the Abolitionist Movement.

Yep- Christians led both the abolition movement- and promoted slavery.

In both cases citing the Bible.

Satan himself has cited the Bible. In fact, he did it directly to Jesus.

Your point?

My point is that Christians not only disagree on what the Bible says- they disagreed on what the Bible said on an issue of such importance as Slavery.

Which is why when someone tells me that they know what God wants- I point out that every Christian Slave owner thought they knew what God wanted also.

There is an absolute truth out there, however. People will misinterpret and misuse the Bible.
Just because some were wrong doesn't mean ALL were wrong.
Discernment, prayer, knowledge and wisdom all come into play.

I agree with you.

But why should I believe you are right- or the Christian that claims he is right- both because of what the Bible says?

And Dorothy Parker is anything but normal. So you never had a sexual relationship with a man? Is that what I am to understand? You liked girls at puberty.

What? WTF does Dorthy Parker have to do with the price of tea in China?

I never said I never had sex with a man. I did once. See, I was in the military before DADT and was stationed at a large training center. I needed the word spread that I wasn't gay...so I slept with the guy with the biggest mouth. The guy I knew would spread it around the base. He did.

Yes, I liked girls before puberty. My earliest memories were of same sex attractions.

You quote her as if her opinion means something(also Heterosexuality is the norm, but perhaps not in her crowd) You obviously do not wish you were born in a mans body since you have given birth to 5 children. If you "wife wanted a sex change would you stay with her"?

Respond to my posts, not my signature and I can follow along maybe.

Heterosexuality is common...like dirt. Gays are rare and precious...like diamonds. :lol:

If your husband/wife wanted a sex change, would you stay with him/her?

If my husband wanted a sex change , no, and if I caught my husband trying on my undies , bra or Pj's that also would be it. I would still care for him, but no I would not stay with him.

I wasn't asking because I cared what your answer was. I was pointing out how stupid the question is.

My wife and I wear the same clothes all the time. Another benefit (like amazing sex) of being a lesbian I guess.

I never said I never had sex with a man. I did once. See, I was in the military before DADT and was stationed at a large training center. I needed the word spread that I wasn't gay...so I slept with the guy with the biggest mouth. The guy I knew would spread it around the base. He did.

Yes, I liked girls before puberty. My earliest memories were of same sex attractions.

You quote her as if her opinion means something(also Heterosexuality is the norm, but perhaps not in her crowd) You obviously do not wish you were born in a mans body since you have given birth to 5 children. If you "wife wanted a sex change would you stay with her"?

Heterosexuality is common...like dirt. Gays are rare and precious...like diamonds. :lol:

If my husband wanted a sex change , no, and if I caught my husband trying on my undies , bra or Pj's that also would be it. I would still care for him, but no I would not stay with him.

that's find-----and I am sure that you will have no problem getting a divorce------and he may find someone else------------as for you----well----A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY MINUTE

How about you irosie, if you husband decided to dress as a women or have a sex change. Would you stay with him? or is it her?

There is no possibility of such a thing happening
based on age and prior inclinations-----people do not SUDDENLY become a cross dresser or transsexual it his age----even if he were to suddenly go "nuts". You should know that.
If your husband is over 45 and has never exhibited
anything consistent with being a transsexual---you are ok

And Dorothy Parker is anything but normal. So you never had a sexual relationship with a man? Is that what I am to understand? You liked girls at puberty.

I wasn't asking because I cared what your answer was. I was pointing out how stupid the question is.

My wife and I wear the same clothes all the time. Another benefit (like amazing sex) of being a lesbian I guess.

No it was not a stupid quest. I answered it. I wouldn't know abut sex with another women, had not crossed my mind. I rather not even want to think about it.

In my experience it goes lesbian, straight men then bi women in order of skill with the lady bits.

The only time that order may get nudged a little is if the woman in question is into a vaguely rapey vibe. Then the sheer physicality of straight guys can push the up as it can provide a little fear for spice.

Here are a bunch of links

1. Old faithful | 11 animals that mate for life | MNN - Mother ...
    Enviromental News and Information MNN - Mother Nature Network › Earth Matters › Animals
    Humans like to think of themselves as faithful, but when it comes to true fidelity, many other species offer a better example of how to keep a relationship toge.
  2. 12 Animals That Mate For Life - Pets Tips & Advice | mom.me
    mom.me/pets/19108-animals-mate-life/
    Apr 23, 2015 - Remember in that episode of "Friends" when Phoebe tells Ross that Rachel is his "lobster," because lobsters fall in love and mate for life?
  3. Love for Life? 12 Animals That Are (Mostly) Monogamous ...
    Science News Articles and Information - Scientific American › ... › Slide Shows
    Scientific American
    Swans swimming beak to beak have become a common symbol of mate-for-lifededication. The males often help in nest-building and egg-incubating, and pairs ...
  4. 6 Animals that Mate for Life : Wildlife Promise
    blog.nwf.org/.../6-animals-that-mate-for-life...
    National Wildlife Federation
    6 Animals that Mate for Life. 4 2/10/2015 // By Courtney Hyde. Valentine's Day has arrived again! For some, this means the traditional sentimental card, flowers, ...
  5. A List of Animals That Mate for Life - See Who Made the List!
    A List of Animals That Mate for Life - See Who Made the List animals-that-mate-for-life/
    May 8, 2011 - Did you know that many animals mate for life? Just to name a few: wolves, termites, beavers, pigeons and swans. OR... is it all just a myth?
  6. 33 Animals That Mate For Life | Symbols of Love
    Symbolic Meanings - A Guide for Signs Symbols and Totemsanimals-that-mate-for-life.html
    Animals that mate for life Love is in the air and these animals symbolize and inspire true everlasting love, soulmates and being "all in" for the long haul.
  7. 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life | Curiosity ...
    CuriosityAroused.com - Strange News Interesting Facts Current Events In Scienceanimals-that-mate-for-lif...
    Many animals are serially monogamous, meaning they pair up with one partner at a time to ... Here are 10 monogamous animals which actually mate for life.
  8. 11 Animals That Mate for Life - Proof That Marriage is Natural
    Inspirational Stories to Lift Your Day - GodVineanimal-mates-293.html
    They claim that animals don't mate for life and that monogamy isn't natural for us. God told us that marriage is a sacred vow between a man and woman... and it ...
  9. Looking for love: 12 animals that mate for life - Slideshows ...
    www.today.com/.../looking-for-love-12-animals-that-mate-for-life...
    Today
    Explore the slideshow 'Looking for love: 12 animals that mate for life' on TODAY.com.

So I guess we can agree homosexuals are like some animals except they wear clothes.

Wow- thats mighty white of you.

Homosexuals are humans- and humans are all animals.

So yes- heterosexuals and homosexuals are like some animals.....and are animals...

Please look up the 10 smartest animals and then tell me like they are like humans.

We are all humans- so the 10 'smartest animals' would include humans.

No you didn't look them up, if we came from apes, why are there still apes? What are you like a pig? one of the smartest animals, a rat?

No- I didn't look them up- we are all animals- if you don't believe humans are an animal, I would like to hear your reasoning on that.

Why do you think humans descended from apes?

In some ways I am very like a pig- as you are- we are both mammals, we have all the same organs- similar enough that some transplants may be happening.

yes---and I asked you to DEFINE "normal" The phrase "not normal" has very negative conotations to the unlearned. If a very stupid health care worker tells a patient "you are not normal"---or the family of a patient "he is not normal"------that statement usually means to the unlearned "NO DAMNED GOOD" and even not entitled to that which "NORMALS" are entitled. Children say "you are not normal" as a GROSS INSULT.
I will provide for you----simple minded as your are----an example. It is not "normal" to have only
who lost an arm to trauma "YOU ARE NOT NORMAL. Whether or not it is "normal" to have only one arm-----that person is ENTITLED to the same rights as are two armed people and decent people treat him as such

There is not much normal now days, I will give you that much. Soon we will have polygamy and kids won't even know who their parents are..

Polygamy exists all over the world- it is normal in much of the world.

If kids don't know who their parents are, that would be a result of their parents abandoning them. Not sure why you think that should- or will be happening.

In my experience it goes lesbian, straight men then bi women in order of skill with the lady bits.

Bi women just not as motivated?

There is not much normal now days, I will give you that much. Soon we will have polygamy and kids won't even know who their parents are..

If kids don't know who their parents are, that would be a result of their parents abandoning them. Not sure why you think that should- or will be happening.

Its already happened.

I see they have done their homework to make the case for homosexuality! Now since you are referring to homosexuals to animals, fine, I normally call rapist, killers and pedophiles animals, but I guess we all have our own definition of what we consider animal.

Are you sure you're not bisexual? You seem to want to have it both ways. You can't play the "it ain't natchrul" card and then, when shown that homosexuality is found quite extensively in nature, play the "humans ain't animals" card.

How in the world do we describe Jenner who is becoming a female but will continue to have female relationships? A transgender lesian I guess.

You're confusing gender disphoria with sexual orientation. They are two different things. I happen to know two lesbians who are married. One of them was once a man just like Caitlin.

I have a much easier time with children who at the age of 7ish are shown more traits of the opposite sex of the body they house, as there are studies done to show hormonal issues. I guess what we have now are homosexuals who never had sexual changes, is that right, as most say they are born that way. Shall we agree with say Iran who then force one of the homosexuals into a sex change.

How about we just let folks be? I don't want to be a man. I'm quite happy being a lesbian woman, thanks. The only time I've ever wanted a penis is when camping.

I mean something is off physically or emotionally which is the cause of homosexuality. For some they just tried the lifestyle and liked it and for others they were forced into it due to needing money for drugs.

Thanks for your opinion. Like assholes, everyone has one and most stink. Yours needs...

sphincterine-ft.jpg

I imagine if one thought homosexuality was normal, say if I had two gay parents who hug out with other gays parents, (I believe birds of a feather flock together as a rule , although they also have acquaintances with heterosexual people and couples) I may think that normal is homosexuality. We all know children believe for life what they mainly learn before the age of 10 and their experience before the age of 10, environment stays with them.

What? I'm sorry, you'll have to try that paragraph again in English. I had straight parents. My children are both straight.

Humans are mammals, gay and straight. Most animals are heterosexual like you. Some are gay like me. Human animals too.

No I'm not confusing anything. You have made a life choice or was influenced by your early environment.

Everyone who gets married or joins a religion makes a life choice.

Part of the human condition is we make life choices.

Now- who we are attracted to? In my experience that is not a 'life choice' that is a delightful mystery. I have always been attracted to women- and ultimately was attracted to my wife.

None of those were 'life choices' - a life choice was when I chose to date-and then marry my wife.

that's find-----and I am sure that you will have no problem getting a divorce------and he may find someone else------------as for you----well----A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY MINUTE

How about you irosie, if you husband decided to dress as a women or have a sex change. Would you stay with him? or is it her?

based on age and prior inclinations-----people do not SUDDENLY become a cross dresser or transsexual it his age----even if he were to suddenly go "nuts". You should know that.

That was not the question, would you leave him?

Its already happened.

Shame my straight brethren are abandoning their children. Of course it has always happened.

Bi women just not as motivated?

Not as committed to the craft, being part time dabblers. While straight men and lesbians are full time professionals.

The only time that order may get nudged a little is if the woman in question is into a vaguely rapey vibe. Then the sheer physicality of straight guys can push them a bit higher as it can provide a little fear for spice.

Last edited:

the question is far too THEORETICAL------
it is not him. Had I been married to such a
person when I was young----I would leave him.
One of my brothers-----is married to a woman---
whose SISTER has such an experience----
being a lawyer-----she managed her own case----
she did leave him

the question is far too THEORETICAL------
it is not him. Had I been married to such a
person when I was young----I would leave him.
One of my brothers-----is married to a woman---
who whose SISTER has such an experience----
being a lawyer-----she managed her own case----
she did leave him

Thank you for your honesty.

I should add----that I did divorce----long long ago----
for an entirely different issue------the nut was dishonest with OTHER people-----with me too--but
nothing to do with "sex"

Normal or not boys, it's natural BTW, they are your equals.
Correct. God loves everyone., but only those that accept Jesus as Lord and Savior are saved. Homosexuality is a sin as is sex outside of marriage. God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows

How do you know that God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows?
While the Bible does address homosexuality, it does not explicitly mention gay marriage/same-sex marriage. It is clear, however, that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin. Lev 18:22 identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin. Romans 1:26-27 declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. I Cor 6:9 states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.

Whenever the Bible mentions marriage, it is between male and female.
Funny thing about hetero marriage is that most of them fail. And divorce is a sin too. God even says he hates it. Maybe that makes it an abomination like homosexuality?

The day that Christians stop thinking they are so much better than homosexuals will be a day of progress.

Yeah- I have yet to figure out how a gay couple' marriage is any different than Newt Gingrich 4th marriage is when it comes to 'following the Bible'.
It isn't. So stop acting like it is and move on.

Forum List

Back