NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL

I see they have done their homework to make the case for homosexuality! Now since you are referring to homosexuals to animals, fine, I normally call rapist, killers and pedophiles animals, but I guess we all have our own definition of what we consider animal.

Are you sure you're not bisexual? You seem to want to have it both ways. You can't play the "it ain't natchrul" card and then, when shown that homosexuality is found quite extensively in nature, play the "humans ain't animals" card.

How in the world do we describe Jenner who is becoming a female but will continue to have female relationships? A transgender lesian I guess.

You're confusing gender disphoria with sexual orientation. They are two different things. I happen to know two lesbians who are married. One of them was once a man just like Caitlin.

I have a much easier time with children who at the age of 7ish are shown more traits of the opposite sex of the body they house, as there are studies done to show hormonal issues. I guess what we have now are homosexuals who never had sexual changes, is that right, as most say they are born that way. Shall we agree with say Iran who then force one of the homosexuals into a sex change.

How about we just let folks be? I don't want to be a man. I'm quite happy being a lesbian woman, thanks. The only time I've ever wanted a penis is when camping.

I mean something is off physically or emotionally which is the cause of homosexuality. For some they just tried the lifestyle and liked it and for others they were forced into it due to needing money for drugs.

Thanks for your opinion. Like assholes, everyone has one and most stink. Yours needs...

sphincterine-ft.jpg

I imagine if one thought homosexuality was normal, say if I had two gay parents who hug out with other gays parents, (I believe birds of a feather flock together as a rule , although they also have acquaintances with heterosexual people and couples) I may think that normal is homosexuality. We all know children believe for life what they mainly learn before the age of 10 and their experience before the age of 10, environment stays with them.

What? I'm sorry, you'll have to try that paragraph again in English. I had straight parents. My children are both straight.

So I guess we can agree homosexuals are like some animals except they wear clothes.

Humans are mammals, gay and straight. Most animals are heterosexual like you. Some are gay like me. Human animals too.

No I'm not confusing anything. You have made a life choice or was influenced by your early environment.

Nope. I do choose to act on my natural {see god given} attractions but I did not choose those attractions. What environment influenced me in your ass stinky opinion? How is it that the same environment would not turn all siblings gay? My wife has a twin (not identical) that were raised in the exact same environment as their other sister and brother...neither of my wife's sisters are gay. Same "environment".

Our children are raised in a household comprised of lesbians. They see us hug and kiss all the time. They are straight. Tell me the story again about how it's all "environment". :lol:

I see they have done their homework to make the case for homosexuality! Now since you are referring to homosexuals to animals, fine, I normally call rapist, killers and pedophiles animals, but I guess we all have our own definition of what we consider animal.

Are you sure you're not bisexual? You seem to want to have it both ways. You can't play the "it ain't natchrul" card and then, when shown that homosexuality is found quite extensively in nature, play the "humans ain't animals" card.

How in the world do we describe Jenner who is becoming a female but will continue to have female relationships? A transgender lesian I guess.

You're confusing gender disphoria with sexual orientation. They are two different things. I happen to know two lesbians who are married. One of them was once a man just like Caitlin.

I have a much easier time with children who at the age of 7ish are shown more traits of the opposite sex of the body they house, as there are studies done to show hormonal issues. I guess what we have now are homosexuals who never had sexual changes, is that right, as most say they are born that way. Shall we agree with say Iran who then force one of the homosexuals into a sex change.

How about we just let folks be? I don't want to be a man. I'm quite happy being a lesbian woman, thanks. The only time I've ever wanted a penis is when camping.

I mean something is off physically or emotionally which is the cause of homosexuality. For some they just tried the lifestyle and liked it and for others they were forced into it due to needing money for drugs.

Thanks for your opinion. Like assholes, everyone has one and most stink. Yours needs...

sphincterine-ft.jpg

I imagine if one thought homosexuality was normal, say if I had two gay parents who hug out with other gays parents, (I believe birds of a feather flock together as a rule , although they also have acquaintances with heterosexual people and couples) I may think that normal is homosexuality. We all know children believe for life what they mainly learn before the age of 10 and their experience before the age of 10, environment stays with them.

What? I'm sorry, you'll have to try that paragraph again in English. I had straight parents. My children are both straight.

So I guess we can agree homosexuals are like some animals except they wear clothes.

Humans are mammals, gay and straight. Most animals are heterosexual like you. Some are gay like me. Human animals too.

No I'm not confusing anything. You have made a life choice or was influenced by your early environment.

Nope. I do choose to act on my natural {see god given} attractions but I did not choose those attractions. What environment influenced me in your ass stinky opinion? How is it that the same environment would not turn all siblings gay? My wife has a twin (not identical) that were raised in the exact same environment as their other sister and brother...neither of my wife's sisters are gay. Same "environment".

Our children are raised in a household comprised of lesbians. They see us hug and kiss all the time. They are straight. Tell me the story again about how it's all "environment". :lol:

Household of lesbians. How did you all get kids. Just how old are your kids?

sphincterine-ft.jpg

Household of lesbians. How did you all get kids. Just how old are your kids?

I got mine at Target.

24.+Blue+Light+Special.gif

It's called science...Assisted Reproductive Technology. Look it up. I've given birth to a total of five babies using science. (Our own two and I was a surrogate) My wife and I have two children, a boy and a girl...both in their teens.

And Dorothy Parker is anything but normal. So you never had a sexual relationship with a man? Is that what I am to understand? You liked girls at puberty.

And Dorothy Parker is anything but normal. So you never had a sexual relationship with a man? Is that what I am to understand? You liked girls at puberty.

What? WTF does Dorthy Parker have to do with the price of tea in China?

I never said I never had sex with a man. I did once. See, I was in the military before DADT and was stationed at a large training center. I needed the word spread that I wasn't gay...so I slept with the guy with the biggest mouth. The guy I knew would spread it around the base. He did.

Yes, I liked girls before puberty. My earliest memories were of same sex attractions.

I never said I never had sex with a man. I did once. See, I was in the military before DADT and was stationed at a large training center. I needed the word spread that I wasn't gay...so I slept with the guy with the biggest mouth. The guy I knew would spread it around the base. He did.

Yes, I liked girls before puberty. My earliest memories were of same sex attractions.

You quote her as if her opinion means something(also Heterosexuality is the norm, but perhaps not in her crowd) You obviously do not wish you were born in a mans body since you have given birth to 5 children. If you "wife wanted a sex change would you stay with her"?

can you define the term "NORMAL" -----Penelope----in your imaginary capacity as a "health care worker"? There is a definition of "normal" ----for example "normal hematocrit"

can you define the term "NORMAL" -----Penelope----in your imaginary capacity as a "health care worker"? There is a definition of "normal" ----for example "normal hematocrit"
Normal is what the majority of people are. Parker is not normal, a rich spoiled Rothschild female who didn't care if her husband was also sleeping with men, so no NOT normal.

Normal is what the majority of people are. Parker is not normal, a rich spoiled Rothschild female who didn't care if her husband was also sleeping with men, so no NOT normal.

try again Penelope-----you claimed that you are a
healthcare worker-------your definition of "normal" ---is very inadequate for someone with your
imaginary credential------How is a "NORMAL"
hematocrit determined and what does one higher or lower mean?

Worldwide, the majority of people are male. By your definition of "normal," you're abnormal.

Last edited:

You quote her as if her opinion means something(also Heterosexuality is the norm, but perhaps not in her crowd) You obviously do not wish you were born in a mans body since you have given birth to 5 children. If you "wife wanted a sex change would you stay with her"?

Penelope.....realize what your argument actually is: that you know Sea's sexuality better than she does. In reality, she's the world leading expert on who she is attracted to. And you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Worldwide, the majority of people are male. By your definition or "normal," you're abnormal.

I am normal------I am short----but not short enough to be ------"abnormal"-------for females in the USA
population. A woman one inch shorter than am I-----does fall into the "abnormal" range which means not within two standard deviations of the mean. For the record-----in the field of medicine---- NORMAL RANGE is within TWO STANDARD DEVIATIONS OF THE MEAN which comes to 95% of the total number of subjects----
thus 5 % are "ABNORMAL" -------all health care workers know this stuff except for PROFESSOR PENELOPE

the title of the article, is homosexual normal, and I say no its not.

Respond to my posts, not my signature and I can follow along maybe.

Heterosexuality is common...like dirt. Gays are rare and precious...like diamonds. :lol:

If your husband/wife wanted a sex change, would you stay with him/her?

Heterosexuality is common...like dirt. Gays are rare and precious...like diamonds. :lol:

If my husband wanted a sex change , no, and if I caught my husband trying on my undies , bra or Pj's that also would be it. I would still care for him, but no I would not stay with him.

yes---and I asked you to DEFINE "normal" The phrase "not normal" has very negative conotations to the unlearned. If a very stupid health care worker tells a patient "you are not normal"---or the family of a patient "he is not normal"------that statement usually means to the unlearned "NO DAMNED GOOD" and even not entitled to that which "NORMALS" are entitled. Children say "you are not normal" as a GROSS INSULT.
I will provide for you----simple minded as your are----an example. It is not "normal" to have only
one arm. I would certainly not say to a person
who lost an arm to trauma "YOU ARE NOT NORMAL. Whether or not it is "normal" to have only one arm-----that person is ENTITLED to the same rights as are two armed people and decent people treat him as such

If my husband wanted a sex change , no, and if I caught my husband trying on my undies , bra or Pj's that also would be it. I would still care for him, but no I would not stay with him.

that's fine-----and I am sure that you will have no problem getting a divorce------and he may find someone else------------as for you----well----A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY MINUTE

yes---and I asked you to DEFINE "normal" The phrase "not normal" has very negative conotations to the unlearned. If a very stupid health care worker tells a patient "you are not normal"---or the family of a patient "he is not normal"------that statement usually means to the unlearned "NO DAMNED GOOD" and even not entitled to that which "NORMALS" are entitled. Children say "you are not normal" as a GROSS INSULT.
I will provide for you----simple minded as your are----an example. It is not "normal" to have only
one arm. I would certainly not say to a person
who lost an arm to trauma "YOU ARE NOT NORMAL. Whether or not it is "normal" to have only one arm-----that person is ENTITLED to the same rights as are two armed people and decent people treat him as such

There is not much normal now days, I will give you that much. Soon we will have polygamy and kids won't even know who their parents are. Everyone will live on communes except the wealthy of course.

I really did enjoy the movie Bird Cage I think it was with Robin Williams in it.

According to whom, who has been monitoring these animals, fish etc. This article has political bias.

Scientists. Try the link.

Here are a bunch of links

1. Old faithful | 11 animals that mate for life | MNN - Mother ...
    Enviromental News and Information MNN - Mother Nature Network › Earth Matters › Animals
    Humans like to think of themselves as faithful, but when it comes to true fidelity, many other species offer a better example of how to keep a relationship toge.
  2. 12 Animals That Mate For Life - Pets Tips & Advice | mom.me
    mom.me/pets/19108-animals-mate-life/
    Apr 23, 2015 - Remember in that episode of "Friends" when Phoebe tells Ross that Rachel is his "lobster," because lobsters fall in love and mate for life?
  3. Love for Life? 12 Animals That Are (Mostly) Monogamous ...
    Science News Articles and Information - Scientific American › ... › Slide Shows
    Scientific American
    Swans swimming beak to beak have become a common symbol of mate-for-lifededication. The males often help in nest-building and egg-incubating, and pairs ...
  4. 6 Animals that Mate for Life : Wildlife Promise
    blog.nwf.org/.../6-animals-that-mate-for-life...
    National Wildlife Federation
    6 Animals that Mate for Life. 4 2/10/2015 // By Courtney Hyde. Valentine's Day has arrived again! For some, this means the traditional sentimental card, flowers, ...
  5. A List of Animals That Mate for Life - See Who Made the List!
    A List of Animals That Mate for Life - See Who Made the List animals-that-mate-for-life/
    May 8, 2011 - Did you know that many animals mate for life? Just to name a few: wolves, termites, beavers, pigeons and swans. OR... is it all just a myth?
  6. 33 Animals That Mate For Life | Symbols of Love
    Symbolic Meanings - A Guide for Signs Symbols and Totemsanimals-that-mate-for-life.html
    Animals that mate for life Love is in the air and these animals symbolize and inspire true everlasting love, soulmates and being "all in" for the long haul.
  7. 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life | Curiosity ...
    CuriosityAroused.com - Strange News Interesting Facts Current Events In Scienceanimals-that-mate-for-lif...
    Many animals are serially monogamous, meaning they pair up with one partner at a time to ... Here are 10 monogamous animals which actually mate for life.
  8. 11 Animals That Mate for Life - Proof That Marriage is Natural
    Inspirational Stories to Lift Your Day - GodVineanimal-mates-293.html
    They claim that animals don't mate for life and that monogamy isn't natural for us. God told us that marriage is a sacred vow between a man and woman... and it ...
  9. Looking for love: 12 animals that mate for life - Slideshows ...
    www.today.com/.../looking-for-love-12-animals-that-mate-for-life...
    Today
    Explore the slideshow 'Looking for love: 12 animals that mate for life' on TODAY.com.

Wow- thats mighty white of you.

Homosexuals are humans- and humans are all animals.

So yes- heterosexuals and homosexuals are like some animals.....and are animals...

Please look up the 10 smartest animals and then tell me like they are like humans.

We are all humans- so the 10 'smartest animals' would include humans.

that's find-----and I am sure that you will have no problem getting a divorce------and he may find someone else------------as for you----well----A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY MINUTE

How about you irosie, if you husband decided to dress as a women or have a sex change. Would you stay with him? or is it her?

Forum List

Back