No Gov, No Regulation, no Taxes and No Life.

I get the Econ but your point was lost in a flood of words.

Wealth, like butter, is best when spread evenly.

Envious poppycock.

Wealth Spread Evenly = Everyone is Poor (except for those who do the Spreading)

You show me where I said that

"best when spread evenly."

Words matter. The concept underlying "Spreading Wealth Evenly" is redistribution.
Some redistribution is appropriate. An unbalanced ship eventually sinks. First class to third? Fine, but that's all the classes allowed, no slaves or 'talking cargo'.

No it's not...at least not when the Government does it. If one wishes to give charity to an unfortunate person, that is a laudable action. Involving government in the equation introduces a damaging moral hazard. Easy Access to Other People's Money invites the most corrupt to "Public Service". It's not a coincidence that as the Government has increased its seizures of taxpayer productivity, that our Government has become bloated and debauched.

ummm...flood of facts u mean...there is nothing there that is not fact. If it seems busy to you maybe you should work on your attention span.
Maybe you should work on being thoughtful, and concise?

Never say in 50 words what you can say in ten.

Paragraph breaks are your friend.

Im [sic] not here for english [sic] lessons. If you dont like the facts, cloud the issue. Good job. You dont [sic] address the topic because you have an agenda and its [sic] not Our Country.[sic]

Good thing you're not here for English lessons.

Forum List

Back