No gloating pledge....

I will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I keep remembering that first debate where Obama choked and the right wingnuts were gloating for about two weeks. The mods were very tolerant here regarding that.

I'm just saying.

Who will take it?

Not me.

It may be the mature and sophisticated route.

Fuck that though.

If, as I predict, hope and pray, Mitt wins and The ONE goes down like a cheap whore, then I will gloat like a motherfucker on crack.

(They do gloat I am guessing.) :D

In fact, it is probably time to get into practice:

Oh you poor pooh poohs. Your Obamessiah lost?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:clap2:

After 4 years, he had us all hoping for a huge change.

And the voters delivered.

Adios Mr. President.

Pack those bags.

To paraphrase the umpires:

Yeeeeeeerrrrrr OUT!

Last edited:
The MAJORITY of American voters have authorized the following spokesman to speak to the President to deliver their collective message:

KgoIF.gif

Does anyone on the left require some closed captioning?

:lmao:

One sure way for a Herman Cain supporter who settled for Romney to be sure of having a chance to gloat in this election cycle is to do so BEFORE the polls close.

The lameness is elevated to new levels.

And this one is considered one of the brighter nutters.

One sure way for a Herman Cain supporter who settled for Romney to be sure of having a chance to gloat in this election cycle is to do so BEFORE the polls close.

Herman Cain would be immeasurably preferable to the imbecile you silly, petty, ignorant Obama Fluffers support.

People as severely and abjectly stupid as you Obama sycophants really have no business trying to gauge the intellectual capacity of ANYBODY else.

I will be here to gloat some more and enjoy the look of pain and suffering on your smug, arrogant and misguided delusional mug AFTER President Obama loses this election today.

The hallmark of just how PITIABLE you Obama Fluffers are is revealed in the fact that even on the very doorstep of his eviction notice, you STILL cannot find it in your dishonest hearts to admit what a clusterfuck of FAIL the incumbent has been and is.

:lol: Craziness..

LonelyLaughable gets support from fellow demented lib, Sarah.

Raise your hand if this surprises you.

LonelyLaughable gets support from fellow demented lib, Sarah.

Raise your hand if this surprises you.

I like him, he has a way with words. :)

I am going to be happy either way.

Even if Obama wins, it's going to be by a tiny margin, and he will still be facing a Republican House, and Probably a very thin Dem Majority in the Senate.

Then we will see if he acts like he has a Mandate to rule as a Bully like he has, or if he wakes up and realizes he has to make real compromises and not fake overtures in order to get things done.

The problem is if Obama wins, he's already promised to go around Congress and as we've seen, Republicans don't have the BALLZ to impeach his ass for violating the Constitution. He thinks he's King..
BUT.................

HE'S GOING TO LOSE and by 5% points .. or more.

Forum List

Back