No gloating pledge....

I will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am going to be happy either way.

Even if Obama wins, it's going to be by a tiny margin, and he will still be facing a Republican House, and Probably a very thin Dem Majority in the Senate.

Then we will see if he acts like he has a Mandate to rule as a Bully like he has, or if he wakes up and realizes he has to make real compromises and not fake overtures in order to get things done.

There needs to be some mocking in reference to many of the bold predictions thatnhavebeen made here. Beyond that.....we need to pull together. I call for group hugs, circle-jerks and changing our national anthem to "Kumbayah".

I am going to be happy either way.

Even if Obama wins, it's going to be by a tiny margin, and he will still be facing a Republican House, and Probably a very thin Dem Majority in the Senate.

Then we will see if he acts like he has a Mandate to rule as a Bully like he has, or if he wakes up and realizes he has to make real compromises and not fake overtures in order to get things done.

C'mon, man. Pop that fucking bubble already.

I don't gloat. But I will be pointing out all the ridiculously incorrect things people said.

Regardless of which big government shill gets elected tomorrow I will have no reason or desire to gloat.

Mourning is more in order...

The day before the election, the Romney people are starting to ask for no gloating pledges.

lol

a betting man makes good money off reading tells like that.

Who will take it?

Gloating can be defined in different ways to different people.

If I am showing excitement and happiness here, that won't be considered gloating, by me. And it won't be with malicious intent. That would go against my nature, although I am fully equipped to do so. :badgrin:

I have bookmarked threads that are coming out losers. The libs bragging and lying fuck you, you're bookmarked fuckers!!!

Why not gloat?

After 4 years of this horror, nightmarish Administration.... people are entitled to gloat that it is GONE!

Who will take it?

People who can't take a little gloating just won't show up, there could still be people in line too so I shouldn't say gloating would be the only reason.

I don't know that there will be a decision by tomorrow, the race is so close...

Ok, yeah, I'll gloat. :D

Forum List

Back