No exist of gods

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
There are no gods when they do not help me towards my guests . Are just the people and animals on earth. But it should be said that there are evil people when all the gods do not exist . My belief is that other people have osakat the cp injured or are born by nature abnormal but not all people where many are fortunate. Is no Jesus either, and all other foreign gods are evil people just far away from me as the act of eating through the second threatens ironing that I do not , I want to appreciate the hard rock more than worthless rap music , black art of rap music , hard rock is white music. Worthless people who have cheated me because of all the gods who according to them was in reality. We manage to live without gods , no one loses hope of living. So I think this and a staff in my vicinity . Defying only myself who do not act back to my guests . They are evil people far from just . But I believe there is evil in hell . The Devil, Satan, Lucifer, Big Satan, Demon and Wich. Two first in dark hell. Four last in swedish hell . Only evil like my quests exist.

Forum List

Back