No Evidence for Jesus Outside Bible

The 10 commandments and the Sabbath were given ONLY to Jews, not the goyim

God never brought the goyim or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
The Lord has not given the goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring cross grroveling goyim to keep it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)
If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates" goyim . Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath or the commandments .

Goyim are
idolaters

(avodah zarah)

Who are these Goyum you speak of? Are they Democrats? Are they Seventh Day Adventists or something?

God never brought the goyim or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
The Lord has not given the goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring cross grroveling goyim to keep it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)
If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates" goyim . Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath or the commandments .

Goyim are
idolaters

(avodah zarah)

Who are these Goyum you speak of? Are they Democrats? Are they Seventh Day Adventists or something?

I encounter people of varying political persuasion.
Is there something special about Seventh Day Adventists?

Goyim are
idolaters

(avodah zarah)

Well, yeah. They pride themselves with keeping the Sabbath on Saturday. Isn't that what the theme of the post I responded to was primarily in reference to? I still don't know what a Goyum is.

Goyim are
idolaters

(avodah zarah)

Well, yeah. They pride themselves with keeping the Sabbath on Saturday. Isn't that what the theme of the post I responded to was primarily in reference to? I still don't know what a Goyum is.

Nations, plural of Goy, Nation.

It's a de facto argument.
Every time some Born Again meets me and I'm wearing a yarmulke, they chat up a storm with me.
Then they start quoting me all the lovey dovey statements from TNT.
You know, "Jesus says..."
It's kind of embarrassing for me because I know they mean well so I don't tell them they should know all those verses from the original source...The Torah.

Personally, I wish they would stay out of the Torah. Try Googling something in the Torah to get a Jewish perspective and up comes a Jews for Jesus or Messianic Jews interpretation that comes straight out of some Christian denomination whose history begins after the mid 1500s.

It's a de facto argument.
Every time some Born Again meets me and I'm wearing a yarmulke, they chat up a storm with me.
Then they start quoting me all the lovey dovey statements from TNT.
You know, "Jesus says..."
It's kind of embarrassing for me because I know they mean well so I don't tell them they should know all those verses from the original source...The Torah.

Personally, I wish they would stay out of the Torah. Try Googling something in the Torah to get a Jewish perspective and up comes a Jews for Jesus or Messianic Jews interpretation that comes straight out of some Christian denomination whose history begins after the mid 1500s.

It's a bit of that, but when I read TNT 5 times between 1998-2002 I found a TON of verses lifted from the Torah in the name of Jesus.
It's sort of like Joshua saying something Moses said in his own name...Completely verboten amongst Orthodox Jews.
Personally, I don't care, but I always say in my mind, "OK, so much for not reading the original!".
All lovely people who will receive their share in God's Glory.

It's a bit of that, but when I read TNT 5 times between 1998-2002 I found a TON of verses lifted from the Torah in the name of Jesus.
It's sort of like Joshua saying something Moses said in his own name...Completely verboten amongst Orthodox Jews.
Personally, I don't care, but I always say in my mind, "OK, so much for not reading the original!".

Which version do you read? The reason I like the New American Bible (Catholic) is that it has tons of footnotes that reference Jewish scriptures. Jesus did not emerge from a vacuum. His understanding of the world, and God's revelations is rooted in Jewish history. Reading the footnote references gives the reader a greater understanding of Jesus and his culture.

Which version do you read? The reason I like the New American Bible (Catholic) is that it has tons of footnotes that reference Jewish scriptures. Jesus did not emerge from a vacuum. His understanding of the world, and God's revelations is rooted in Jewish history. Reading the footnote references gives the reader a greater understanding of Jesus and his culture.

I read Hebrew.
The Torah can be explained in a few million ways, but not translated.
The first verse alone would take several lifetimes to study.

I've already proved Jesus is a compiled figure, even Christians themselves prove it by using Zech 12:10.
The NT and Josephus discuss the other christs, and Paul and James fight over each worshiping another Christ and John of Patmos also talks about the Roman church worshiping a false christ.

You yourself Hobelim proved it when you named the wrong christ from the wrong era then used the history through John and Mark rather then Matthew, & outright admiting Jesus is a Roman image idol.

The gospels, all four of them, were written hundreds of years before the Romans created the dogma and doctrines of a false substitute Jesus in 325 c.e. born from the marriage between their preexisting superstitious pagan beliefs and practices and a literal interpretation of those Gospels consequent to their ignorance about Jewish thought, belief, expression, and figurative language - metaphors, analogies, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., - the same figurative language that was used to write the OT. The only difference is that the metaphor for the Word of God in the OT, bread, became flesh, a metaphor for teaching in the gospels that represents teaching that Jesus received from God like manna from heaven and gave for the life of the world, (not just the Jews), which is a reference to the Law given as a light to the world, (not just the Jews), and the life promised to all who receive that instruction and comply, (not just the Jews)..

"The kingdom of Heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again." Matthew 13:44

Last edited:
Lastly TV stations and major news hosts don't risk boycott, credibility, and viewership by stealing my essays and web site info unless they are valid research with valid points,

LOL... Have you watched the History channel lately?

Quote:The gospels, all four of them, were written hundreds of years before the Romans created the dogma and doctrines of a false substitute Jesus in 325 c.e....

However you fail to take into acct:
1) the truth gospel used for Revelation is not the same=tampered and forged.
2) none of the gospels are written by the figures they are named after.
3)those books are not the same as older copies=tampering & forgeries by known liar forger Eusebius.
4) the texts all contradict each other and has 50 thousand+ errors and lies in it.
5)The text are said to come from a central source fable.
6) much of what you say is Roman created farce is plagiarism from Baal tablets and OT characters and stories therefore the Gospels are the compiled Roman mythology.
7) your reponse did not address the proofs and avoided it.
8)History channel has gone south yes as some news casts had dissapointed us also, however that does not relate to major news risking much to take on major religion especially the reputation of Peter Jennings.
Just look what happened to the broadcasts and news reporters who reported falsely, news channels are proven to police themselves whereby Cable is like tabloid.
Which brings us to using your OWN standard: What do all Tabloids have as their myths? Lochness, Big Foot, Aliens, Elvis Alive, and Jesus. The difference is more people have seen Aliens, Big Foot, and nobody really saw Jesus(except for the unbelieved claim by Joseph Smith) just as nobody really saw Elvis after he died.
IN FACT: your claim that Yeshu is your christ is liken to someone swearing the
Korean Elvis is Elvis.

3)those books are not the same as older copies=tampering & forgeries by known liar forger Eusebius.
4) the texts all contradict each other and has 50 thousand+ errors and lies in it.
6) much of what you say is Roman created farce is plagiarism from Baal tablets and OT characters and stories therefore the Gospels are the compiled Roman mythology.

The Gospel of truth was written many years after the book of revelation which is aside from the fact that one has nothing whatever to do with the other. Authorship of the gospels is irrelevant. The fact that they were Jews who witnessed their nation and way of life destroyed is enough to know. Each Gospel is an account attributed to one or another disciple that were oral traditions until whoever it was organized the stories and teachings and wrote them down and deliberately hid the teachings of Jesus in the figurative language used and the fantastical stories of divine demonstrations of supernatural power, if taken literally, effectively preserving those hidden teachings right under the nose of the scarlet beast that tried to extirpate them with the fake Jesus derived from a literal interpretation of those very same stories which the superstitious would have easily adopted because they would have seen it as an affirmation of existing Mithraic beliefs and practices such as partaking in the divine nature of mithra under the appearance of bread and wine which corresponds to the sword that Jesus said he came to bring that came out of his mouth to smite the nations, the sword that Jeremiah 25:15 identifies as a curse under the appearance of cup of wine that would drive the nations who drank it mad..

The centuries that followed and the nation by nation progression of Christianity under the banner of Rome would seem to confirm that.

That there is no record outside of the Bible of the Jesus that actually existed isn't anymore mysterious than why major news networks wouldn't report the exploits of a sacrilegious foul mouthed drunk who spoke in riddles that no one understood, pissed everyone off, and was ultimately condemned as a petty criminal that most people dismissed as completely insane when covering the major news stories of the year.

Last edited:
The Book of Nicodemus is an eyewitness account, written while Christ's illegal trials were taking place. Not only is Christ mentioned, he is the key participant. His return is also "mentioned", as were the legal accounts of two previously dead Temple priests who returned with Him, along with Pilate's reaction to Christ's return.
Then there is Peter, writing down the fact that over 500 hundred people saw Christ during his 40 day return, WHILE those that saw Jesus were sitting right there next to Peter. If it weren't true they would not have let Peter get away with his account. It would be like the NYTimes headlining on Nov. 4, that Pres. Kennedy was kill by an arrow on a hunting trip. They would have been discredited immediately.
The Muslims just destroyed another ancient church in Iraq, so that 100 years from now someone can say, "there is no proof it ever existed". For a hundred years after Christ, every effort was made to erase His existence, just like the Egyptians would erase any and all proof that a disliked pharaoh ever ruled Egypt. Until someone digs him up.

Archaeology is the best friend the Bible ever had. It just keeps proving it to be legit. And then there are God's children, who need no proof.

As for man getting rid of Christ:
"earth shall pass away, but my Word will never pass away."

Last edited:
latest
quote: "His return is also "mentioned"

in Hebrew return=HaShev
"HaShev is also "Mentioned"

You don't say?

Last edited:
Guno, I may choke on this but, you are correct. The 10 Commandments are indeed for the Jew and for a time. It is part of the Law. I heard someone say that God is fair, you get what you deserve. Thing is that isn't true. Thanks to Christ agreeing to be judged in our place, our Father is free to be just that, loving Father. And here is what you get from him. He replaced the law with grace. The definition of grace is, Favor we don't deserve. That means we don't get what we deserve. We get forgiven.

Accept the work done on your behalf at the cross. It is a gift. It automatically turns the Judge into Daddy

Guno, I may choke on this but, you are correct. The 10 Commandments are indeed for the Jew and for a time. It is part of the Law. I heard someone say that God is fair, you get what you deserve. Thing is that isn't true. Thanks to Christ agreeing to be judged in our place, our Father is free to be just that, loving Father. And here is what you get from him. He replaced the law with grace. The definition of grace is, Favor we don't deserve. That means we don't get what we deserve. We get forgiven.

You're in for a shock.

If you put yourself under the law you will be judged according to the law. God calls it death. We are under a new covenant through Christ. The whole New Testament is filled with the differences between the two. It also says if you put yourself under the law you are required to keep all 600+. You don't get to pick and choose the ones you want to keep and disregard the rest.

If you think that your behavior is required to finish what Christ started, then Christ disagrees with you. He said he finished our salvation once and for all.
Trying to keep the law keeps you constantly focused on you instead of Christ. And you'll still be found guilty if you choose the law instead of favor, because every single one of us has fallen short.

God said this of your sins if you accept the gift of salvation: That he doesn't remember them any more. That they are as far behind Him as the East is from the West. If you plan on being judged for your sin, the exact same sins that Christ was already judged for, then God is a liar, a horrible father, and a crooked judge. What judge sentences a guilty man and an innocent man for the exact same crimes?

Many seem to forget the other half of the exchange that took place at the cross. Christ became us, and we became the righteousness of Christ. We are covered. There is nothing you can add to Christ's gift of salvation. Any good works you do FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, will be rewarded at the Bema Seat of Christ.

It is heart transformation, not behavior modification that God wants in His children. Christ gave us 1 rule: Love our Father, love each other. If you do that you will have fulfilled the law and can relax. You don't have to wonder where you rate on the "Heaven scale". It's Christ's record you will be under. Love Christ and your behavior will change on it's own, for His sake.

Last edited:

The Gospel of truth was written many years after the book of revelation which is aside from the fact that one has nothing whatever to do with the other. Authorship of the gospels is irrelevant. The fact that they were Jews who witnessed their nation and way of life destroyed is enough to know. Each Gospel is an account attributed to one or another disciple that were oral traditions until whoever it was organized the stories and teachings and wrote them down and deliberately hid the teachings of Jesus in the figurative language used and the fantastical stories of divine demonstrations of supernatural power, if taken literally, effectively preserving those hidden teachings right under the nose of the scarlet beast that tried to extirpate them with the fake Jesus derived from a literal interpretation of those very same stories which the superstitious would have easily adopted because they would have seen it as an affirmation of existing Mithraic beliefs and practices such as partaking in the divine nature of mithra under the appearance of bread and wine which corresponds to the sword that Jesus said he came to bring that came out of his mouth to smite the nations, the sword that Jeremiah 25:15 identifies as a curse under the appearance of cup of wine that would drive the nations who drank it mad..

The centuries that followed and the nation by nation progression of Christianity under the banner of Rome would seem to confirm that.

That there is no record outside of the Bible of the Jesus that actually existed isn't anymore mysterious than why major news networks wouldn't report the exploits of a sacrilegious foul mouthed drunk who spoke in riddles that no one understood, pissed everyone off, and was ultimately condemned as a petty criminal that most people dismissed as completely insane when covering the major news stories of the year.

If Revelation was written around 60-96 C.E.
and Gospel of Truth is said to be used to write it then that was written before Revelation.
Scholars state some of the gospels found at (The Nag Hammadi)
are copied from earlier first century script.
The 1st century AD/CE started on January 1, 1, and ended on December 31, 100.

I just remember reading that Revelation came out of that script, although I nevwr saw the resemblance except for Rev 1:13 poorly conveying through the words
"LIKE UNTO" what the Truth gospel tried to convey about people not understanding son of man is coming through the teacher.
Like Daniel 7:13 was conveying visions of the Night (archangel), but Daniel was not Michael-Dan 10:21,12:1-4.
When Jacob wrestled with the messenger Jacob was not the messenger, when Moses received the message in the Burning Bush Moses was not the messenger of the Lord in the bush, nor was he the messenger at the MTN inspiring the commands.
But somehow Christians make Their recipient the deliverer of the message he claimed to be conveying from a third party with his own name who even he would see in the future.
So which Christ if any was teaching the moshiach to come called Father, and which was Rome teaching as the son of Baal whocs father is the mythical Baal?
You said Yeshu, and did not like the Historical truth of your choice which was also Rome's preference.
Hence you picked the worst of the false Christs liken to someone choosing Korean Elvis as their favorite impersonating Elvis.
Hence my analogy, not meant to embarass you, but to give you something to refer to and compare in resemblance to.

Forum List

Back