No dog on the menu, Obama doesn't eat here.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
An amusing comment on this story made for a good thread title.

A bunch of bed wetting vegan turds disrupted a restaurant where people were trying to just mind their business and get something to eat. Prog assholes being prog assholes can't just let people live how they see fit. There were no faggots spreading AIDS, no one was setting fire to a ski resort, and no one was demanding more gun control. Plus there were people eating MEAT!!!

Something had to be done to enlighten these people so a bunch of self absorbed blithering idiots converged on a steak house.

VIDEO: Vegan protesters storm steakhouse, shout at customers

Several protesters from a group identified as “Direct Action Everywhere Toronto” by the Huffington Post entered The Keg Mansion steakhouse in Toronto, Canada. Video shows the lead agitator perusing a menu near the entrance of the restaurant.

“So, I’m just wondering, I don’t see any dog meat here,” the protester said to the hostess trying to wait on restaurant patrons. The hostess stood stone-faced, either unamused or not understanding how this would could be so stupid.

Why am I worried about Canadian vegans going to a CANADIAN steak house and protesting?

Oh yeah................forgot................the OP is so blinded by bigotry and hate that they have to connect anything they think is bad, weird, or different from their views to Obama.

Forum List

Back