Arson at Planned Parenthood

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Really really breaks my heart.

Arson Against Planned Parenthood
California officials said Thursday a fire at one of the group’s facilities was deliberate.

A small fire that damaged a Planned Parenthood center in Southern California this week was the result of arson, officials said.

Fire authorities said Thursday that someone had used a rock to break a window of the facility in Thousand Oaks, and then threw in a container of gasoline and ignited the flames. No one was inside at the time, and the fire was put out by the building’s sprinkler system, according to The Los Angeles Times.

Police are investigating the scene and examining the building’s security footage. The same facility was vandalized several weeks ago.

The fire occurred on the day that Congress avoided a government shutdown over the nonprofit women’s-care organization, which has come under intense criticism from conservatives for videos recorded by anti-abortion-rights activists that show Planned Parenthood officials discussing how they sometimes give tissue from aborted fetuses to researchers. Planned Parenthood officials haveapologized for their tone in the videos, but deny claims they discussed illegally selling fetal tissue.

The group’s president, Cecile Richard, testified before Congress this week about the videos. She told lawmakers she is “proud” of Planned Parenthood’s use of fetal tissue for research, but that it is a small part of the group’s work.

Arson at Planned Parenthood in California

Would not surprise me at all to find out it was a moonbat stunt or shitty electrical work by a union wire jockey.

California officials said Thursday a fire at one of the group’s facilities was deliberate.

A small fire that damaged a Planned Parenthood center in Southern California this week was the result of arson, officials said.

Fire authorities said Thursday that someone had used a rock to break a window of the facility in Thousand Oaks, and then threw in a container of gasoline and ignited the flames. No one was inside at the time, and the fire was put out by the building’s sprinkler system, according to The Los Angeles Times.

Police are investigating the scene and examining the building’s security footage. The same facility was vandalized several weeks ago.

The fire occurred on the day that Congress avoided a government shutdown over the nonprofit women’s-care organization, which has come under intense criticism from conservatives for videos recorded by anti-abortion-rights activists that show Planned Parenthood officials discussing how they sometimes give tissue from aborted fetuses to researchers. Planned Parenthood officials haveapologized for their tone in the videos, but deny claims they discussed illegally selling fetal tissue.

The group’s president, Cecile Richard, testified before Congress this week about the videos. She told lawmakers she is “proud” of Planned Parenthood’s use of fetal tissue for research, but that it is a small part of the group’s work.

Look, they can't even do arson right....let alone alter videos.

Not doing it right is why it must be an Obama supporter.

Yep, it's a shame they didn't bring more gasoline.

Sounds like an old Hitler trick. Start a fire and blame your enemies.

Yeah okay

Fire at Planned Parenthood in Pullman was arson

Idiot. You right wing terrorist never take the blame right? It's always the liberals.

Sure, this kind of thing never happens...

A well-known female liberal blogger and radio host at the University of Wyoming (UW) is being accused by police of fabricating a rape threat against herself to appear as if it came from a conservative.

The University of Wyoming also confirmed a statement that the police had “"obtained substantial evidence verifying that the offending Facebook post came from Lanker-Simons' computer, while the computer was in her possession.”

Police say liberal student activist threatened herself with rape in Facebook hoax, framed conservatives
----------------------

'Flamboyant Republican conservative' who Lena Dunham claims raped her in college 'does not exist', new report claims

Read more: Republicanwho raped Lena Dunham in college is a 'ghost': Report
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
---------------------------------​

Yeah okay

Idiot. You right wing terrorist never take the blame right? It's always the liberals.
Got any proof it was started by a "right wing terrorist"? I didn't think so, fuckwad.

More plausible given it's Western Washington near Idaho where many crazy survivalists live and the rhetoric of the radical right and their history of abortion clinic bombings.

But sure, your baseless claims that it was a liberal is more likely. :cuckoo:

Yeah okay

Got any proof it was started by a "right wing terrorist"? I didn't think so, fuckwad.

More plausible given it's Western Washington near Idaho where many crazy survivalists live and the rhetoric of the radical right and their history of abortion clinic bombings.

Translation: I don't have anything either but I'm just sure it was a conservative who started that fire.

Yeah okay

Translation: I don't have anything either but I'm just sure it was a conservative who started that fire.

Translation: I'm a partisan hack that doesn't understand the radical right's history of bombing abortion clinics and killing abortion doctors. So I will just say he has no evidence of that history. BOOM! Fox News tells me I'm right! WOOOO!!! XXXX -- Moderation Edit

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back