No Copies of Clinton Emails on Server, Lawyer Says

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
According to Michael Schmidt in the New York Times

An examination of the server that housed the personal email account that Hillary Rodham Clinton used exclusively when she was secretary of state showed that there are no copies of any emails she sent during her time in office, her lawyer told a congressional committee on Friday.
After her representatives determined which emails were government-related and which were private, a setting on the account was changed to retain only emails sent in the previous 60 days, her lawyer, David Kendall, said. He said the setting was altered after she gave the records to the government.

Who was surprised? It was an expected move. I was generally surprised that Hillary wanted to publish her email
And here what we have also
Hillary Clinton deleted all email from personal server - CNN.com
Hillary is loosing her political points.
I think it is good enough for us to make some conclusions

How can anyone be surprised by Hillary's actions? She is terribly corrupt and a proven liar.

What will be most unsettling for our nation, is she will not face any consequences for her illegal actions in destroying government property.

Perhaps the US Dept of Justice should issue a warrant and seize the server, and take it back to one of their computer forensics labs, to let the forensics folk have a crack at it.

Those emails may not be so 'deleted' as Hillary Clinton would like us to believe.

Otherwise, instead of Nixon's "missing 18 minutes", we'll have Clinton's "missing 18 months".

Makes me wonder if there is any sort of viable "Obstruction of Justice" or "Contempt of Congress" charge that can be leveled at her.

Deleted computer files aren't gone, the space they occupy is simply designated as 'overwritable.' Only way to really get rid of things is to overwrite it multiple times (wiping it.)

Forum List

Back