No consensus on who was behind Sept 11-global poll

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by -Cp, Sep 10, 2008.

1. -Cp

-Cp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +363
  2. MichaelCollins

MichaelCollins US last in Foreign aid

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37
    911 was clearly allowed to happen by BUSHTEAM... as they knew the power that it would give them.

Islamic extremism, including al qaeda ... was US/CIA inspired and initiated...

Its not a conspiracy theory... but if BUSHTEAM and US secret services were unaware of 911 planning ..i would be amazed.

They let it happen... and wanted it to happen ... to give them free reign to start war and thus feed the antiquated US war machine.

3. -Cp

-Cp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +363
    WOW - who let the nutcases out?

4. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Who let the nutcases out?

History has proven that FDR knew about Pearl Harbor and allowed it to happen.

Why is it so crazy to suggest that perhaps the Bush Administration allowed a "new pearl harbor" to occur in this country.

Acts and laws the size of the Patriot Act take months if not years to write yet it was written before 9/11.

It gave the Bush Administration to later on invade Iraq because many if not most people figured that Saddam must be connected to Osama Bin Laden by working together to take down America. (Where in fact it was later proven there was no link between Saddam and 9/11)

It also allowed the Bush Administration to begin the "War on Terror" in which many American civil liberties have since been taken away, with wiretaps occuring throughout the country.

The first people to visit Bush in the White House after he won the 2000 election were the oil companies.

Defense contractors including many of Bush's friends and of course the Carlyle Group.

I ask you -CP, a honest question that I want a honest answer.

If the Bush family or firms connected to them are getting $1.18 billion at least from Saudi Arabian interests then who is the Bush's family loyality going to be to? The American People or The Saudis?

How about Dick Cheney and Haliburton in which they gave him millions last year through stocks? Who is loyality to? The American People or Haliburton?
    $chart0306.gif

The funny but sad thing is that all I'm saying are facts. They're not contested, they're all true and I dare you to give me evidence that proves otherwise.

5. -Cp

-Cp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +363
  6. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Posting a link that only shows it wasn't a conspiracy supposedly by the Gov't itself who did it. I'm stating they let it happen at the very least. The Gov't doing the job itself is another debate.

White House Releases Pre-9/11 Intel Memo - April 10, 2004

This was given to President Bush on August 6, 2001 and was ignored.

Btw, Popular Mechanics the best you can come up with? The business that has been owned since the 1950's by the Hearst Corporation.

You might know the Hearst Corporation, Founded by William Randolph Hearst which also owns ownership in the history channel where the Popular Mechanics debunking episode was showed. (Gee, that couldn't mean anything could it? :rolleyes:)

You know William Randolph Hearst right? The man who was the inspiration for the leading character in one of the greatest movies ever; Citizen Kane.

William Randolph Hearst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The link to that in case you want it.

I can't even begin to describe the amount of irony in what I just posted. It's just too much. :lol:

Btw, again everything I posted here is ALL FACTS. No nutjob conspiracy here since it's all facts. :D

7. SUZ4CERTAIN

SUZ4CERTAIN Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    911 was an inside job!

8. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,928
    Provide EVIDENCE FDR knew about and allowed Pearl Harbor. When you do submit it for review and you should win lots of money from someone. You claim to know history and make this IGNORANT claim.

Next you will be telling us when did not need to drop the bombs on Japan cause they were gonna surrender.

9. MichaelCollins

MichaelCollins US last in Foreign aid

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37
    I am pretty convinced that BUSHTEAM were well aware that 911 was going to happen. Not sure if they were actually involved in the planning and execution ..but it is pretty obvious they knew about it and welcomed it...

It cannot be a coincidence that as soon as BUSHTEAM get into power..an event occurs which allows them free licence to carry out their long intended and long planned invasion of Iraq....and also to create a new imaginary enemy....and to create a large proportion of the US public with FEAR and hatred.

For those of you ..who cant believe that your leaders would sacrifice 3000 US lives...why do you doubt this? They are the same people who showed no problem in dropping 1000s of bombs on iraqi civilians....and surely all human life is equal?...and they did this for money...pure and simple...pretty cold hearted.

For those who insist that BUSHTEAM didnt know about it... it must mean that you believe the US secret services are unbelievably incompetent?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  10. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,928
    You are a RETARD. We did not drop bombs on civilians. Much less thousands of them. Our attacks were specific and attempted to avoid civilian casualties. In fact we were so worried about avoiding civilian casualties we caused more problems for our military later on.

And again retard, Britain was right there with us bombing those "civilians" too. Italy and Spain sent troops as well as Britain. Poland also had a contingent. Several smaller European Nations also sent troops.

We had 49 allies when we invaded. Since you live in retardo land I am surprised you are not claiming we killed 600 thousand like the idiotic Lancet report.