"No collusion......No obstruction......Completely cleared"?????

The mantra stated in the thread's title is from Trump himself............and, of course, from his lackeys and stooges like Barr, Don Jr., Conway, Hickabee-Sanders, Hannity, et al....

So, the questions then arise as to...........

a) WHY would Trump claim "executive privilege" in keeping Mueller from testifying?

b) Why would Trump claim "attorney-client privilege" in keeping McGahn from testifying before the House committee.......bearing in mind that McGahn NOT only has already testified before Mueller.....but McGahn is also long gone from the WH ....AND was the WH attorney and NOT Trump's personal one?

c) WHY would Trump claim that Don Jr. is being "harassed" when asked by a republican-led Senate committee to testify?

Even if Mueller’s testimony was a bit lifeless, his matter-of-fact, yes-or-no answers did provide some damning soundbites. No, the president was not exonerated. Yes, the Office of Legal Counsel decision about not indicting a sitting president prevented him from considering charges against Trump. Yes, Trump could be charged once he leaves office. Yes, the campaign accepted help from Russian affiliates. Yes, Trump associates tried to cover that up. Yes, Russia tried to influence the election for Trump. No, they haven’t stopped.

Lock him up! Lock him up!

No, there was no evidence. No, there was no collusion, no, there was no obstruction. Keep yearning and wringing those little fingers in desperation.
So why did he say he did not exonerate him?
Read the 448 pages?
NO?

The mantra stated in the thread's title is from Trump himself............and, of course, from his lackeys and stooges like Barr, Don Jr., Conway, Hickabee-Sanders, Hannity, et al....

a) WHY would Trump claim "executive privilege" in keeping Mueller from testifying?

b) Why would Trump claim "attorney-client privilege" in keeping McGahn from testifying before the House committee.......bearing in mind that McGahn NOT only has already testified before Mueller.....but McGahn is also long gone from the WH ....AND was the WH attorney and NOT Trump's personal one?

c) WHY would Trump claim that Don Jr. is being "harassed" when asked by a republican-led Senate committee to testify?

Even if Mueller’s testimony was a bit lifeless, his matter-of-fact, yes-or-no answers did provide some damning soundbites. No, the president was not exonerated. Yes, the Office of Legal Counsel decision about not indicting a sitting president prevented him from considering charges against Trump. Yes, Trump could be charged once he leaves office. Yes, the campaign accepted help from Russian affiliates. Yes, Trump associates tried to cover that up. Yes, Russia tried to influence the election for Trump. No, they haven’t stopped.

No, there was no evidence. No, there was no collusion, no, there was no obstruction. Keep yearning and wringing those little fingers in desperation.
Read the 448 pages?
NO?

ROTFLMAO! Mueller obviously had next to nothing to do with the (snicker) "report" since he had no clue as to whom Bruce Oher was or anything having to do with Fusion GPS. He seemed utterly confused and perplexed. Mueller is a big time part of the slime that makes up the disgusting swamp in the District of Columbia aka as the headquarters for USA.INC.

Go waste someone else's time because I have educated you beyond what you are capable of learning AND retaining, little man.

Who woulda figured that many voters would be voting for an unindicted two felony candidate for the WH....someone who will probably be indicted and possibly arrest when he is out of office....

"HAVE YOU NO SHAME?"

No....I guess you don't....

The voters will need to get them out...

Oh, I strongly believe that voters WILL get this scourge our of the WH...and possibly even the senate........remember, that TWENTY-TWO republican ass kissing senators will face re-election next year.)

AND, with the predicted slowing down of the economy because of tariffs, pissed off farmers, and incensed women over the attempts to eliminate SAFE abortion in some red states, all of these factors coupled with what we've seen happen in 2018 and the more astute campaigning by democrats in key swing states, will all be crucial factors in helping us get rid of this mafia-like corrupt and inept regime.
Hopefully they carry McConnell out on a stretcher

So NK launches a missile and today I hear Iran launches a missile....WHAT HAS THE GREAT DEAL MAKER ACCOMPLISHED?

Read the 448 pages?
NO?

ROTFLMAO! Mueller obviously had next to nothing to do with the (snicker) "report" since he had no clue as to whom Bruce Oher was or anything having to do with Fusion GPS. He seemed utterly confused and perplexed. Mueller is a big time part of the slime that makes up the disgusting swamp in the District of Columbia aka as the headquarters for USA.INC.

Go waste someone else's time because I have educated you beyond what you are capable of learning AND retaining, little man.

Muller, Biden and Trump are too old.

Trump may have dementia.

Trump's cognitive deficits seem worse. We need to know if he has dementia: Psychologist

I Know Trump’s Suffering From Dementia Because My Mom Displayed The Same Symptoms

Apart from edging closer to the 10,000 lie tally, the president continues to ramble incoherently and conjure “alternative facts” out of thin air.

incoherent speech, lying, gaslighting, wandering off and repeating the same words over and over again.

here’s a"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); font-family: medium-content-serif-font, Georgia, Cambria, "Times New Roman", Times, serif; font-size: 21px; letter-spacing: -0.084px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> YouTube compilation of Trump’s frequent mental lapses such as walking into the wrong room, forgetting where he is and what’s he supposed to be doing and even walking off the steps of Air Force One and wandering away from the presidential limo. According to the Alzheimer’s Society, some other symptoms are having trouble understanding others and impulsive behavior. Sound familiar?

President Trump Keeps Falsely Saying His Father Was Born In Germany
Fred Trump was born in New York in 1905.

“I have great respect for Angela [Merkel, German chancellor] and I have great respect for the country,” he said. “My father is German, right, was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany.”

The president’s father, Fred Trump, was born in the Bronx in 1905. You can see his birth certificate here, or you can just Google it.

So NK launches a missile and today I hear Iran launches a missile....WHAT HAS THE GREAT DEAL MAKER ACCOMPLISHED?
A boatload of stuff that makes bitter leftards bat-shit crazy. :laughing0301:

• A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • A strong dollar and investment markets.
  • A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
  • Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low
No wonder you bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad for you. I suppose it is.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

Last edited:

Read the 448 pages?
NO?

Muller, Biden and Trump are too old.

Trump may have dementia.

Trump's cognitive deficits seem worse. We need to know if he has dementia: Psychologist

I Know Trump’s Suffering From Dementia Because My Mom Displayed The Same Symptoms

Apart from edging closer to the 10,000 lie tally, the president continues to ramble incoherently and conjure “alternative facts” out of thin air.

incoherent speech, lying, gaslighting, wandering off and repeating the same words over and over again.

here’s a"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); font-family: medium-content-serif-font, Georgia, Cambria, "Times New Roman", Times, serif; font-size: 21px; letter-spacing: -0.084px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> YouTube compilation of Trump’s frequent mental lapses such as walking into the wrong room, forgetting where he is and what’s he supposed to be doing and even walking off the steps of Air Force One and wandering away from the presidential limo. According to the Alzheimer’s Society, some other symptoms are having trouble understanding others and impulsive behavior. Sound familiar?

President Trump Keeps Falsely Saying His Father Was Born In Germany
Fred Trump was born in New York in 1905.

“I have great respect for Angela [Merkel, German chancellor] and I have great respect for the country,” he said. “My father is German, right, was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany.”

The president’s father, Fred Trump, was born in the Bronx in 1905. You can see his birth certificate here, or you can just Google it.

You are such a fucking moron.......if only you had been aborted.

No wonder you bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad for you. I suppose it is.

Just for other Trumpster idiots (like you)........Obama took the unemployment rate from 10.4% to 4.3%........Trump, riding on Obama;s coat-tails took the rate down by another point........

Do morons (again, like you) give ALL the credit to the orange clown because.....well, because you're morons?

Pages 227 to 368 of the Mueller report cover a minimum of 10 instances in which Trump & Trump associates directed by Trump made attempts to obstruct the investigation.

Mueller agreed with the DOJ OLC assessment that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

If Trump were not POTUS he would have already faced multiple indictments for obstruction.

Trump, Barr, the GOP Nazis, etc., none of these folk want Americans to understand these truths so, they are making desperate attempts to hide these truths from the people by insisting that, "it's over."

Congress has a duty to perform under The Constitution; impeachment of Trump for his abuses of power is the only solution.
Mueller
"we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime”

nothing more needs to be said the fat lady sang and all the hell you are doing is refusing to accept that reality that Trump did not commit a crime

Just for other Trumpster idiots (like you)........Obama took the unemployment rate from 10.4% to 4.3%........Trump, riding on Obama;s coat-tails took the rate down by another point........

Do morons (again, like you) give ALL the credit to the orange clown because.....well, because you're morons?

Natty loved him some obamamonkey. Natty is a marxist piece of worthless shit.

Natty's song....

obamamonkey gonna gimme yo' money...obamamonkey gonna change da worlds.....

Let's all love obama moooonkey....obamamonkey gonna change da worlds!!!

Obamamonkey gonna gimme free healthcare...obamamonkey gonna change da worlds...

Why don't we all just love obamamoooooonkey....obamamonkey gonna change da worlds!

One more time and with gusto, Natty-girl!!!!

JimH52 said:
Everyone knows Barr is covering for trump....EVERYONE! The scary part is trump has now installed his Mafia in the DOJ....

The voters will need to get them out....and it will take years...perhaps generations to repair the damage that has been done. The founders never foresaw a organized crime boss as President. But that is what we have....
Hogwash
The Only True Believers
Are Hot-Heads On These Forums
Everyone Else Has Changed The Channel

Ivanka's E-Mails Are Another Empty Tree To Bark Up

Never-The-Less
Trump's Right
The Other Side Hasn't Been Scrutinized At All
The Investigation Into The Investigators
Is Just Getting Under Way
Not That I Believe There Will Be A Line To The Hoosegow
A Lot Can Come Out In A Year Or So

you still didn't answer the question just a lot of bs

Really, Edds? After yesterday you can ACTUALLY put on a brave front and claim that Wednesday's disaster wasn't as bad as it seemed?
Dale I know that trump is garbage

I know that the Hildebeast is garbage and that Mueller and Comey are big time swamp rats. I didn't vote for Trump but I have enough common sense to see that what he has been put through by the deep state trash has only reinforced my contentions that this corporate construct we refer to as the "federal gubermint" is a fucking joke and that we live in a banana republic and bad, bad shit is on the horizon. Spare me a thought when the Chinese social media score goes into effect here and you are told that you must get an RFID chip. I know exactly of what I speak about because I have done the reading and research.

You want to live in a totalitarian style communist/feudalistic society? You are gonna get it and in spades.....let me know how happy it makes ya.

you still didn't answer the question just a lot of bs

Really, Edds? After yesterday you can ACTUALLY put on a brave front and claim that Wednesday's disaster wasn't as bad as it seemed?
Dale I know that trump is garbage

I know that the Hildebeast is garbage and that Mueller and Comey are big time swamp rats. I didn't vote for Trump but I have enough common sense to see that what he has been put through by the deep state trash has only reinforced my contentions that this corporate construct we refer to as the "federal gubermint" is a fucking joke and that we live in a banana republic and bad, bad shit is on the horizon. Spare me a thought when the Chinese social media score goes into effect here and you are told that you must get an RFID chip. I know exactly of what I speak about because I have done the reading and research.

You want to live in a totalitarian style communist/feudalistic society? You are gonna get it and in spades.....let me know how happy it makes ya.

Funny to see someone type that shit....and vote for a Putin approved POS.

Do you think Putin wanted trump to win so that our Democracy would grow stronger? You are a gullible POS....just like all the other trump humpers that post on this board.

You don't know the difference between you ass and a hole in the ground...

Forum List

Back