No Clemency for Murderer!

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Aug 20, 2008
Idaho
GOOD!!!!

Clemency denied for condemned Idaho inmate

BOISE -- The Idaho Commission of Pardons and Parole says it won't consider a clemency request from condemned inmate Paul Ezra Rhoades.

Rhoades is scheduled to die by lethal injection on Nov. 18 for the murders of Susan Michelbacher and Stacy Baldwin in 1987.

---

“Paul Ezra Rhoades has taken full and unfettered advantage of his right to due process of law for more than two decades. That process is running its course. The law requires and justice demands that Mr. Rhoades be held accountable for his actions as a judge and jury have directed. I appreciate the Commission of Pardons and Parole carrying out its statutory duty respectfully and professionally.”

SOURCE
This monster has lived 24-years too long. Let this murderer get what is due to him.

Conservatives believe that life begins at conception. After birth, well, they don't so much care about it after that.

Another jackass that believes one wrong makes a right. Fuck you, as you obviously have never been a victim!

Two people are dead as a result of what this guy did. When the State gets done, three people will be dead. Life without possibility of parole gets the job done just fine.

GOOD!!!!

Clemency denied for condemned Idaho inmate

BOISE -- The Idaho Commission of Pardons and Parole says it won't consider a clemency request from condemned inmate Paul Ezra Rhoades.

Rhoades is scheduled to die by lethal injection on Nov. 18 for the murders of Susan Michelbacher and Stacy Baldwin in 1987.

---

“Paul Ezra Rhoades has taken full and unfettered advantage of his right to due process of law for more than two decades. That process is running its course. The law requires and justice demands that Mr. Rhoades be held accountable for his actions as a judge and jury have directed. I appreciate the Commission of Pardons and Parole carrying out its statutory duty respectfully and professionally.”

SOURCE
This monster has lived 24-years too long. Let this murderer get what is due to him.

I am with you

GOOD!

Conservatives believe that life begins at conception. After birth, well, they don't so much care about it after that.

Another jackass that believes one wrong makes a right. Fuck you, as you obviously have never been a victim!

i think his point is that the right is pro birth... not pro life.

Correct. Of course, he is so intent on venting inner rage, he is unable to address the point I am making.

And the left is all for murdering innocent babies but not convicted monsters. Going so far as stating that murderers that continue to murder guards and other prisoners in prison should just have more years tacked on and then released back into the general population of the prison to murder again.

Two people are dead as a result of what this guy did. When the State gets done, three people will be dead. Life without possibility of parole gets the job done just fine.

The crimes of Paul Ezra Rhoades are graphic examples of true sinning against others. Rhoades was convicted of three murders in Idaho Falls and Blackfoot in 1988 and sentenced to die for two of them. He has run through the usual appeals and has lost them. He is sentenced to die on Nov. 18, here in Boise, at the hands of the state of Idaho.

Read more: Faucher: What will executing Paul Ezra Rhoades accomplish? | Reader's Opinion | Idaho Statesman

No, it's that we recognize the difference between an innocent child and a guilty man. I appreciate that might be a difficult concept for some, but - and this may shock you - we do not all think alike.

Many conservatives believe that life begins at conception. After birth, well, they don't so much care about it after that.

What a great example of the insane doctrine of equivalence!.

A newborn and a conviced murderer.

Georgie, if you ever commit murder, - and I'm looking over my shoulder, - this post of yours would get you off! No better a priori evidence of insanity.

The crimes of Paul Ezra Rhoades are graphic examples of true sinning against others. Rhoades was convicted of three murders in Idaho Falls and Blackfoot in 1988 and sentenced to die for two of them. He has run through the usual appeals and has lost them. He is sentenced to die on Nov. 18, here in Boise, at the hands of the state of Idaho.

Read more: Faucher: What will executing Paul Ezra Rhoades accomplish? | Reader's Opinion | Idaho Statesman

1. From that Pastor:
"Now it is time for society to decide if killing Paul Ezra Rhoades is what is best for the state of Idaho, and for humanity.

I wish the appeals processs could be called something other than “clemency.” That makes it sound like something soft or cuddly. I think such a hearing and such a process should be called something like a “What is Best Hearing?” when the values, ideals, meanings and best interests of both Paul and Idaho are fairly looked at, and the recommendation is to do what is truly best for Idaho.

As an old Idaho native, I do not think he should be killed. Writings and editorials are appearing throughout the state which share that view. I think we would all be better off with Paul Ezra Rhoades, in prison, continuing to grow and become a better person.

The Rev. W. Thomas Faucher is pastor at Saint Mary’s Church in Boise."

2. While some my take their instructions from the NYTimes, I'm surprised that the good Pastor forgot this instruction book:

Genesis 9:6 prescribed the death penalty for murder when it said that if a man “shed the blood” of another man, by man must his blood be shed. The only law repeated in all five of the books of the old testament.
Exodus 21:12-14
Leviticus 24:17 and 21
Numbers 35:16-18 and Numbers 35:31
Deuteronomy 19:11-13
The death penalty is a value, values are eternal, as opposed to customs or traditions, such as stoning for adultery.

Wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slm_YDzx4vI]RICHARD SPECK - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back