NO 2004 election?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Rumor buzzin' round is that if there is a huge terrorist attack before the elections, the elections will be called off. This doesn't seem all that implausible. 'Course, it would mean indefinite Bush and his neocon lunatics. Great. Putting us all at risk, indeed.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Rumor buzzin' round is that if there is a huge terrorist attack before the elections, the elections will be called off. This doesn't seem all that implausible. 'Course, it would mean indefinite Bush and his neocon lunatics. Great. Putting us all at risk, indeed.

I seriously doubt if they put off the elections. More likely would perhaps be to put off the change in presidents the following Jan, but if there is a terrorists attack, i have a feeling bush will win.

Travis

Gets my vote for most far out shit I've heard in a while:p:

Thats a lib myth. They think Bush is evil and will do anything to stay in power. Quite frankly he doesnt have the power to stop the election and if he tried. he would be impeached so fast its not funny....thats assuming he lived that long.

No, you might have had to worry if Clinton was president. but not Bush.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Thats a lib myth. They think Bush is evil and will do anything to stay in power. Quite frankly he doesnt have the power to stop the election and if he tried. he would be impeached so fast its not funny....thats assuming he lived that long.

No, you might have had to worry if Clinton was president. but not Bush.

I doubt it. There were plenty of rumors about Clinton keeping office during the whole post 2000 election scandal and from what I remember of it he had very strong words against any such idea.

Originally posted by leojoeyjoe
If Clinton said that then its only safe to assume he meant the opposite....

haha... like the old joke goes...

Q. how do you tell when a politician is lying?
A. When his lips are moving.

travis

Yep as the Bin Ladin theory goes, a mega terrorist attack against the United States just before the November election would create distrust in Bush's ability to protect America. The Democrat condidate would win and that is exactly what the terrorists are counting on. Another incompetent super power president who would go to the UN for help.

The history of the United States has shown that with rare exception the standing president remains in office during war time. President Bush would have little choice but to attack even our biggest petroleum exporting country and send a newly inacted army by draft against Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran.

The terrorists and their allies (Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran) also know that George Bush will not ask the UN for help. US military technology would be sufficient to quickly eliminate any standing Arab armies and instead of trying to establish a democratic arab populace, learn from the lesson of Iraq and destroy any insurgents, their families and even their towns.

America will need to run their automobiles and not fear being attacked by this axis of evil.

Kerry would persue a very different course of action resulting in a pan-arabic America through Teresa Heinz Kerry's Tide Foundation charities which support terrorist activiites and anti-American groups.

That is your choice.

Yep as the Bin Ladin theory goes, a mega terrorist attack against the United States just before the November election would create distrust in Bush's ability to protect America. The Democrat condidate would win and that is exactly what the terrorists are counting on. Another incompetent super power president who would go to the UN for help.
Or, they would rally around Bush...who knows??

Forum List

Back