Nine Killed In Knife Attack

Amazing that you were able to write a single post without exposing your irrational homophobia.

And you see irrational homophobia in the above post? Where?
It's waaaay too easy to mock your positions.......and ALOT of fun

Do have a reading comprehension problem? Perhaps you ought to try parsing sentences before you make yourself sound like a complete moron.

Irrational homophobia? You mean 2 guys fucking IS rational?
That's why I love you Dick, you just make it so much fun.....you love the gays, but you wont play with them, why???????

You DO realize that it's illegal to carry a switchblade, although some states make exceptions (like VA) for police and active duty military, right?

You can carry one in Florida with a license.

In a darkened theater you could have flanked the tunnel visioned, armor clad Holmes and fucked his day up with 6 inch lockblade autoknife.

Last edited:
Or the fully automatic assault spork

DAMN!!!!!!!! I forgot about the spork, now that's the howitzer of cutlery!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially with its 4 prong capacity.. ability to be concealed.. it's adaptability.. and it's military usage and effectiveness....

How about the dangers of super hot pepper spray. The Indian Army has developed a pepper so hot that the spray can totally disable the opponent. We need that to stop the idiot protestors in Oakland and keep them from doing more harm to the economy there.

You DO realize that it's illegal to carry a switchblade, although some states make exceptions (like VA) for police and active duty military, right?

You can carry one in Florida with a license.

In a darkened theater you could have flanked the tunnel visioned, armor clad Holmes and fucked his day up with 6 inch lockblade autoknife.

Is that before or after he throws the CS gas grenade? By the way..........have you ever been gassed by tear gas? I have, once in boot camp and another couple of times when I was working with the Security Force. It was a requirement that you knew what that stuff felt like.

The only person I've seen that was capable of doing anything? It was the Gunny in my Security Force class who taught us. He'd spent so much time in there as an instructor that he was pretty much immune to the stuff.

The rest of us? We were choking, coughing and letting snot run out of our nose.

You're probably one of those Rambo types who could have put 2 shots in a 1x1 ft target (his gas mask), in the dark, with people running around in panic in a darkened theater.

Save your bravado for the bars where the drunks might believe you.

You're probably one of those Rambo types who could have put 2 shots in a 1x1 ft target (his gas mask), in the dark, with people running around in panic in a darkened theater.

No I am the fat dumpy unassuming family slug who looks like a prime victim.

Do have a reading comprehension problem? Perhaps you ought to try parsing sentences before you make yourself sound like a complete moron.

That's why I love you Dick, you just make it so much fun.....you love the gays, but you wont play with them, why???????

Is eating pussy rational? I bet you've never even had a blowjob. There's lots of things people do that may give me the ewwwws, but I don't obsess about it. Yes, sex among people that are attracted to each other is rational. It's more rational when they choose to make a legal commitment to one another. It's not a matter of loving gays as much as it is a love for the ideal of equal protection and the right of consenting adults to do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home, or cheap motel room.

It's not a matter of loving gays as much as it is a love for the ideal of equal protection and the right of consenting adults to do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home, or cheap motel room.

They can do what they want in the privacy of their own home and cheap motel.

Amazing that you were able to write a single post without exposing your irrational homophobia.

Sorry DICK.....but I read your post and I commented on it.....not all of my posts talk about gays, but why does that make you feel uncomfortable?

I love exposing people like you....You say mocking gays is irrational, but you have no problem with the act itself, that is irrational....Some people get it...stupid people dont....I gotcha

Is eating pussy rational? I bet you've never even had a blowjob. There's lots of things people do that may give me the ewwwws, but I don't obsess about it. Yes, sex among people that are attracted to each other is rational. It's more rational when they choose to make a legal commitment to one another. It's not a matter of loving gays as much as it is a love for the ideal of equal protection and the right of consenting adults to do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home, or cheap motel room.

LOL funny.... now we're talking.....yes I have had a blowjob...and it's not really the act itself, it's who's doing it.....So have you had a blowjob? guy, girl or both? (mine is strictly the female type)....So you think sex is ewwwwwww? I dont, just again....depends on who.

Sorry DICK.....but I read your post and I commented on it.....not all of my posts talk about gays, but why does that make you feel uncomfortable?

I love exposing people like you....You say mocking gays is irrational, but you have no problem with the act itself, that is irrational....Some people get it...stupid people dont....I gotcha

No, it doesn't really bother me much at all. It just makes me curious about your low self esteem and irrational hatred. It your obsession with homosexuality that makes me question how mentally stable you are. Call it humanistic concern.

LOL funny.... now we're talking.....yes I have had a blowjob...and it's not really the act itself, it's who's doing it.....So have you had a blowjob? guy, girl or both? (mine is strictly the female type)....So you think sex is ewwwwwww? I dont, just again....depends on who.

So you're strictly an on top guy Buckeye? lol

I didn't say sex is ewwwww. Certain sexual practices make me go ewwww. I just don't obsess about it, nor think that someones orientation or preference is their business. I'm more a live and let live kind of guy. I certainly don't see how depriving someone of equal protection is rational though.

Do we need more knife control? Background checks? No mail order knifes?

Chinese teen kills nine in knife attack: reports - Yahoo!7

You DO realize that it's illegal to carry a switchblade, although some states make exceptions (like VA) for police and active duty military, right? So in that sense, there is knife control.

As far as getting your hands on illegal weapons? Gun people have been doing that for years.

it is also illegal in most places to carry a knife concealed if it has over about a 3 inch blade.
Unless you have a concealed carry permit.
Yes they work for knives too.
The NRA did not tell you that?

I didn't say sex is ewwwww. Certain sexual practices make me go ewwww. I just don't obsess about it, nor think that someones orientation or preference is their business. I'm more a live and let live kind of guy. I certainly don't see how depriving someone of equal protection is rational though.

You're not live and let live, that's the point.....When did I say homosexuality should be illegal or when did I care? You're the one that says people have to believe your way, I make fun of your position, because it's fun and you know gays are gross...but you wont be honest about it.....And again you state equal protection, so I guess you are for incest and polygammy as well?

It's not a matter of loving gays as much as it is a love for the ideal of equal protection and the right of consenting adults to do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home, or cheap motel room.

They can do what they want in the privacy of their own home and cheap motel.

BINGO just dont tell me I have to agree with it.....it's nasty, pure and simple.

Forum List

Back