Nine Big Stories the Mainstream Media Missed in 2009:

Fox beat the drums to war in Iraq even harder than the rest of the media did.

The media nearly lost its ass because people began to realise they were not questioning the LIES of the Bush admin and people left to go on line to get their news.

They had to come back to reporting what was going on but Fox stayed in the pocket of the corps.

do you ever tell the truth? i think you're a demobot, pre programmed to spout the same bullshit anytime you log on

oddly i have never seen you once object to the bullshit from the right.....

and yes truthmatters does tell the truth....just not a truth you like.

Fox beat the drums to war in Iraq even harder than the rest of the media did.

The media nearly lost its ass because people began to realise they were not questioning the LIES of the Bush admin and people left to go on line to get their news.

They had to come back to reporting what was going on but Fox stayed in the pocket of the corps.

do you ever tell the truth? i think you're a demobot, pre programmed to spout the same bullshit anytime you log on

oddly i have never seen you once object to the bullshit from the right.....

and yes truthmatters does tell the truth....just not a truth you like.

oddly, that has nothing (nor is it true) to do with TM claiming what she has....i haven't seen you calling her out on any of her BS....such as republicans has "twice" caused the worlds econony to collapse or fail....and claiming only fox stayed in the pockets of the corps....that is a flat out lie

she doesn't tell the truth, or are you also in her camp that republicans have "twice" caused the entire world's economy to collapse and only fox stayed in the pockets of the corps?

Last edited:
yeah, I wasn't impressed with ratigan.
ed show is as outrageous as glenn beck, and just as entertaining.
likewise that rachel woman doesn't impress me nor does rush or hannity, all three are just too mean spirited.
not saying glenn beck and ed are not, but they are very entertaining at it.

Ed pours gas on his staff? Ed starts tea parties? Ed is no where close to that clown Glenn Beck. (Get off my phone..)

Rachael Maddow is mean spirited? You cannot be serious to say that..and to compare her to Hannity or rush....are you kidding. What she does is point out the crazy's from the right.

That is not mean spirited, it just shows them for what they are.

This story will be one for next years list.

TSA nominee isn't qualified, shouldn't be confirmed

DeMint: TSA nominee isn't qualified, shouldn't be confirmed | Washington Examiner

Yeah.
- BA from Brown, MPA from USC where his thesis was on "Social Network Analysis: Predictive Indicators of Homegrown Islamic Terror Cells".
- Former FBI agent
- Associate director of the Center for Risk and Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events at USC
- Former homeland security advise to Gov. Schwarzenegger
- Assistant chief of Office of Homeland Security and Intelligence for Los Angeles area airports

But if Jim Demint says he's not qualified, he must not. :cuckoo:

yeah, I wasn't impressed with ratigan.
ed show is as outrageous as glenn beck, and just as entertaining.
likewise that rachel woman doesn't impress me nor does rush or hannity, all three are just too mean spirited.
not saying glenn beck and ed are not, but they are very entertaining at it.

Ed pours gas on his staff? Ed starts tea parties? Ed is no where close to that clown Glenn Beck. (Get off my phone..)

Rachael Maddow is mean spirited? You cannot be serious to say that..and to compare her to Hannity or rush....are you kidding. What she does is point out the crazy's from the right.

That is not mean spirited, it just shows them for what they are.

I stated my opinion, i see yours is different-thats good.
I compare rachel more to hannity than rush, but still along the same lines. They are all crazies, from their respective sides.
she is as mean as hannity, but not quite as mean as rush.
That ed guy though, I was watching him almost in tears when the announcment came that th epublic option was out of the healthcare bill, he was almost in tears and begging for people to find him a reason to support it, Just like glenn beck when he goes on his acorn/obama rants

Yeah, I'll fully agree that Ed emotes all over the place (and it's no more attractive when someone closer to my own beliefs does it than when someone on the other side does is). I've got disagree about Maddow though. The difference between Maddow and Rush/Hannity is those two just spout utter nonsense with no basis. Maddow, on the other hand, has a very well-researched program and most of the show is talking about the details of an issue, not telling you "Republicans are the spawn of Satan".

Well Polk, I respect your opinion and as always am impressed by your ability to present it.
The bottom line for me is that Fox IS the MSM, and all of the Main stream media have an agenda, they are all biased, not one has an interest in serving the public. They all seem to have an interest in SWAYING the public.

Well Polk, I respect your opinion and as always am impressed by your ability to present it.
The bottom line for me is that Fox IS the MSM, and all of the Main stream media have an agenda, they are all biased, not one has an interest in serving the public. They all seem to have an interest in SWAYING the public.

Thank you for your kind words and I think you're hitting on a good point. The most systematic bias in all media is toward creating news. Not necessarily on an ideological line, just something to move units. Yellow journalism.

Thank you for your kind words and I think you're hitting on a good point. The most systematic bias in all media is toward creating news. Not necessarily on an ideological line, just something to move units. Yellow journalism.

Great way to say it and make it apply across the spectrum. I cant argue with that.
In considering that statement, I think in most cases the msm organizations only use an ideological line when it suits their purpose- to 'move units'.

Forum List

Back