Nikki Haley reveals Tillerson, Kelly privately discussed resisting Trump: ‘It was offensive’

The White House has been filled with Deep State traitors for over 3 years....and Trump is still weeding these people out of his administration.

Nikki Haley: Kelly, Tillerson Tried to Run the Country Behind Trump’s Back

Tillerson-and-Haley-Getty-640x480.jpg

Nikki Haley: Kelly, Tillerson Tried to Run the Country Behind Trump's Back | Breitbart

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley claims that former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly had tried to circumvent President Donald Trump and make their own policy decisions.
Haley’s claims, made in a new book and reported by the Washington Post, come as former White House aides have told the House impeachment inquiry that they were alarmed that Trump was making his own policy on Ukraine.

In Haley’s book, With All Due Respect, the Post says:

Former secretary of state Rex Tillerson and former White House chief of staff John F. Kelly sought to recruit her to work around and subvert Trump, but she refused …

“Kelly and Tillerson confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country,” Haley wrote.

Kelly and Tillerson’s arguments mirror those made by some of the witnesses Democrats called to testify in private before the House Intelligence Committee.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, for example, admitted that he did not know if anything Trump said to the president of Ukraine on their now-infamous phone call was illegal, but that he was concerned that Trump’s views went outside the “interagency” consensus and reflected an “unproductive narrative.”

Haley, who told CBS Sunday Morning that she did not believe the president had done anything wrong in the phone call, has been critical of Trump in the past — most recently, for example, criticizing his withdrawal in Syria.

She repeated her claim that Kelly and Tillerson tried to run their own policy in the belief that they were saving the country.​

See, all I remember is everyone saying how awesom trumps folks were. I thought they allowances to drain the swamp. Turns out, all trumps folks are alligators.
didn't trump expose them? seems he's working on it.

Construction to improve I-45 started 11 years ago. It's going to be so awesome. 4 lanes from Galveston to Houston! They are still working on it. Trump surrounded him self with vipers. He made a mistake. If he gets a second term, I hope he learned his lesson.
people turning against the citizens of this fine country and against the person they voted in, can't be allowed and isn't. they're fired all of them. one never knows the conduct of an employee until that employee exposes themselves.
Yes Trump is smarter than the Generals and you republicans are gluttons for punishment

The White House has been filled with Deep State traitors for over 3 years....and Trump is still weeding these people out of his administration.

Nikki Haley: Kelly, Tillerson Tried to Run the Country Behind Trump’s Back

Tillerson-and-Haley-Getty-640x480.jpg

Nikki Haley: Kelly, Tillerson Tried to Run the Country Behind Trump's Back | Breitbart

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley claims that former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly had tried to circumvent President Donald Trump and make their own policy decisions.
Haley’s claims, made in a new book and reported by the Washington Post, come as former White House aides have told the House impeachment inquiry that they were alarmed that Trump was making his own policy on Ukraine.

In Haley’s book, With All Due Respect, the Post says:

Former secretary of state Rex Tillerson and former White House chief of staff John F. Kelly sought to recruit her to work around and subvert Trump, but she refused …

“Kelly and Tillerson confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country,” Haley wrote.

Kelly and Tillerson’s arguments mirror those made by some of the witnesses Democrats called to testify in private before the House Intelligence Committee.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, for example, admitted that he did not know if anything Trump said to the president of Ukraine on their now-infamous phone call was illegal, but that he was concerned that Trump’s views went outside the “interagency” consensus and reflected an “unproductive narrative.”

Haley, who told CBS Sunday Morning that she did not believe the president had done anything wrong in the phone call, has been critical of Trump in the past — most recently, for example, criticizing his withdrawal in Syria.

She repeated her claim that Kelly and Tillerson tried to run their own policy in the belief that they were saving the country.​

See, all I remember is everyone saying how awesom trumps folks were. I thought they allowances to drain the swamp. Turns out, all trumps folks are alligators.

Construction to improve I-45 started 11 years ago. It's going to be so awesome. 4 lanes from Galveston to Houston! They are still working on it. Trump surrounded him self with vipers. He made a mistake. If he gets a second term, I hope he learned his lesson.
people turning against the citizens of this fine country and against the person they voted in, can't be allowed and isn't. they're fired all of them. one never knows the conduct of an employee until that employee exposes themselves.
Yes Trump is smarter than the Generals and you republicans are gluttons for punishment
what generals are those?

The most important thing Haley wants you to know is that Trump's Chief of Staff and Secretary of State thought he was unfit. After telling you this, Haley's hands are clean.

No, she was saying that she was exposed to the treasonous activities of some treacherous ass holes and rebuffed them.

Funny you cant see that.

That's just Nikki's puffery, Jim. She showed her 'loyalty' to Trump by telling you what Kelly and Tillerson thought. You wouldn't have known they thought so poorly of Trump if she hadn't told you.

She knew what she was doing.
Have Donnie supporters forgotten Warmonger Extraordinarie Nikki, attacked Donnie on more than one occasion? She is a typical politician, nothing but a charlatan.

'Bloodthirsty' Nikki Haley attacks Trump

Nikki Haley Attacks Trump, Conway Sets Her Straight - Politico Daily News

Nikki Haley criticises Donald Trump for attacks on Democratic Congressman

'A big mistake': Nikki Haley breaks with Trump on Syria withdrawal

Have Donnie supporters forgotten Warmonger Extraordinarie Nikki, attacked Donnie on more than one occasion?

Contrary to unelected swamp rats like tillerson and kelly Haley was honest and open about her differences of opinion with trump

what generals are those?
He is a dumb bell The Gens Mattis and Kelly who left him knew what an ah he is , and how many more are gone from his administration??

He's ignoring that Trump is riding the trend lines Obama put in motion.
It's okay, because Trump explained to them he inherited a mess. Would Trump lie?
A GDP growth rate of under 2% is fine for you Swamp Creatures, but it isnt for the rest of us, and we like having growing real wages once again.

So go stuff that in your crack pipe and smoke it, darling.

The most important thing Haley wants you to know is that Trump's Chief of Staff and Secretary of State thought he was unfit. After telling you this, Haley's hands are clean.

No, she was saying that she was exposed to the treasonous activities of some treacherous ass holes and rebuffed them.

Funny you cant see that.

That's just Nikki's puffery, Jim. She showed her 'loyalty' to Trump by telling you what Kelly and Tillerson thought. You wouldn't have known they thought so poorly of Trump if she hadn't told you.

Have Donnie supporters forgotten Warmonger Extraordinarie Nikki, attacked Donnie on more than one occasion? She is a typical politician, nothing but a charlatan.

Have Donnie supporters forgotten Warmonger Extraordinarie Nikki, attacked Donnie on more than one occasion?

Contrary to unelected swamp rats like tillerson and kelly Haley was honest and open about her differences of opinion with trump
and? don't know what your point is here.

what generals are those?

The ones who are generals because they spread their ass cheeks to get their job, and those who buy their medals on eBay.

what generals are those?
He is a dumb bell The Gens Mattis and Kelly who left him knew what an ah he is , and how many more are gone from his administration??

Kelly sure hung around for a long time.

Haley said that the two men “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country” and how “Tillerson went on to tell me the reason he resisted the president’s decisions was because, if he didn’t, people would die….”

Kinda points out that what is in the Anonymous Book is accurate

''save the country'''''''???? hahahahahh..from what?

From Trump
hahahhahahaah--from Trump----hahahahhahahaa
Obama fked over the US much more than Mr Trump ever will
Not as much as Bush did, George (Kaboom) Bush takes the cake for biggest fuck up ever, resulting in a total blow up of our country/economy/foreginpolicy/WarinIraq....

Just reminding you in case you wanted to forget about that...

what generals are those?
neither had the military. they were generals in the military, not under trump. they were appointments. yuge difference. and it is clear they had motives that didn't align with the voters. trump fired them. seems like a good thing at that.

Funny you cant see that.

Me either.

what generals are those?
neither had the military. they were generals in the military, not under trump. they were appointments. yuge difference. and it is clear they had motives that didn't align with the voters. trump fired them. seems like a good thing at that.

He should fire all of them after 2020 and just bring in old business buddy's. He should fire them the same way he fired Comey. Let them be the last to know.

what generals are those?

A strong constitution

Yeah, but most of those reports were anonymously sourced. Haley put her name out there, and pinned the tale on Kelly and Tillerson. And Trump. Long term, the takeaway won't be Haley's convenient loyalty, it will be the dysfunctional Presidency.
Yeah, only Democrats can h ave successful economies at under 4% unemployment, highest job participation in history and highest average wages and wage growth in 40 years.

If a Republican does it he not only is dysfunctional, but should be impeached for having an (R) next to his name, lol, you foocking losers.
The orange moron did it on Obamas back ,,then as usual took all the credit
wait, didn't obammy say this?

FLASHBACK: Obama Says Manufacturing Jobs Aren't Coming Back - Then Trump Sets Record of 40,000 Manufacturing Jobs in One Month
Hmmmm it seems trump told you otherwise. too fking funny. Facts strike you down yet again. you sure enjoy getting your fanny smacked eh butthurt leftist?

what generals are those?

A strong constitution

I doubt it. No one is Washington does anything unless it involves $$$

It's okay, because Trump explained to them he inherited a mess. Would Trump lie?
A GDP growth rate of under 2% is fine for you Swamp Creatures, but it isnt for the rest of us, and we like having growing real wages once again.

WHOA WHOA WHOA pal

US 3rd Quarter gdp 2019: 1.9%!!!!!!!

Gross Domestic Product, Third Quarter 2019 (Advance Estimate) | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

Trump's GDP is the same as Obama's now, but Trump's deficits are sure big. Trump has $1+ T deficits, but still has pretty much the same economic data as Obama. Great job Trump.

You don't even know what is happening in this country, you are totally clueless, like all trumpers.

Last edited:
what generals are those?

A strong constitution

I doubt it. No one is Washington does anything unless it involves $$$
Well, if that's true you have the best in the business raking money in ,in Trump,,,,,,,For himself

Funny you cant see that.

and? don't know what your point is here

Someone, maybe you, said that Haley did not agree with trump 100% of the time as if that was significant

The nasty truth that libs prefer to not understand is that trump can deal with differences of opinion but not disloyalty

Nor should he be expected to

WHOA WHOA WHOA pal

US 3rd Quarter gdp 2019: 1.9%!!!!!!!

Gross Domestic Product, Third Quarter 2019 (Advance Estimate) | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

Trump's GDP is the same as Obama's now, but Trump's deficits are sure big. Trump has $1+ T deficits, but still has pretty much the same economic data as Obama.

You don't even know what is happening in this country, you are totally clueless, like all trumpers.
so is 1.9% good or bad?

Forum List

Back