Nikki for president nominated Tulsi for Vice president?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
The nuclear option

Nikki and Tulsi!!

Imagine what those two women could do joining forces...

Dem congressman warns removing Trump is 'bad politics,' predicts Nikki Haley as GOP nominee in 2020

A Democratic congressman warned his colleagues on Monday that removing President Trump may be "bad politics" and predicted that Republicans would nominate former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley in 2020.

Rep. John Yarmuth, D-Ky., was asked on "CNN Newsroom" about remarks he made last month in which he said: "It's probably not a good thing to get rid of him [Trump]" despite his strong belief that the president should be impeached and removed.

"I do think that it's the right thing to do to remove him from office. I believe he is an imminent danger to this country and to our democracy, but I was saying that the political consequences may not be very good for the Democrats," Yarmuth explained.

Yarmuth then made a bold prediction that the GOP would not proceed with Vice President Mike Pence as the presumptive nominee if the Senate did take the unlikely step of voting to remove Trump from office.

The nuclear option

Nikki and Tulsi!!

Dem congressman warns removing Trump is 'bad politics,' predicts Nikki Haley as GOP nominee in 2020

A Democratic congressman warned his colleagues on Monday that removing President Trump may be "bad politics" and predicted that Republicans would nominate former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley in 2020.

Rep. John Yarmuth, D-Ky., was asked on "CNN Newsroom" about remarks he made last month in which he said: "It's probably not a good thing to get rid of him [Trump]" despite his strong belief that the president should be impeached and removed.

"I do think that it's the right thing to do to remove him from office. I believe he is an imminent danger to this country and to our democracy, but I was saying that the political consequences may not be very good for the Democrats," Yarmuth explained.

Yarmuth then made a bold prediction that the GOP would not proceed with Vice President Mike Pence as the presumptive nominee if the Senate did take the unlikely step of voting to remove Trump from office.
I'd believe CRCs voting for a woman for President when I actually see it happen.

The nuclear option

Nikki and Tulsi!!

I'd believe CRCs voting for a woman for President when I actually see it happen.

It would be like the ultimate ticket in USA history, a intelligent Republican an intelligent Democrat hooking up and bringing this nation back together..

The nuclear option

Nikki and Tulsi!!

It would be like the ultimate ticket in USA history, a intelligent Republican an intelligent Democrat hooking up and bringing this nation back together..
It'll never happen in real life. CRCs like to talk as if they'd vote for a woman....but they never will for real.

The nuclear option

Nikki and Tulsi!!

No Thanks, Nikki and someone other she might get my attention.

The nuclear option

Nikki and Tulsi!!

It'll never happen in real life. CRCs like to talk as if they'd vote for a woman....but they never will for real.

So how the fuck did nikki become governor of a redstate ?

We as a nation have to come together and Nikki and Tulsi could do it.

The nuclear option

Nikki and Tulsi!!

So how the fuck did nikki become governor of a redstate ?
Is she President?

The nuclear option

Nikki and Tulsi!!

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read here. And that's saying a lot.

I will say it again...Tulsi is a younger female version of Bernie Sanders. Maybe worse.

No way Haley would hook up with her.

I will say it again...Tulsi is a younger female version of Bernie Sanders. Maybe worse.

Not oil and water, the ultimate ticket..

Once again I met Nikki at a Clemson football game and her husband and children, yet to meet tulsi.

But they seem to me born of the same mold.

Not oil and water, the ultimate ticket..

Once again I met Nikki at a Clemson football game and her husband and children, yet to meet tulsi.

But they seem to me born of the same mold.
You clearly know nothing about either of them if you think they are the same.

The nuclear option

Nikki and Tulsi!!

Derp!

Forum List

Back