NIKE recent (and yet another) Faux Crusade commercial...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
This video is a prime example of the fake crusading of the recent trend of brands making commercials with political themes.
In this one, you would think it was 1969...not 2019.
No one thinks women are delusional for wanting equality...that is stupid.
It is hard to say what is the message here. That women are all treated terrible and hateful by those bully men?
Women Professional tennis started........ 46 years ago.
Women in the Olympics......119 years ago
Women professional golf...... 69 years ago.
Women NBA....... 23 years ago
Women NFL......... 20 years ago
First woman NASCAR driver.... 70 years ago
First woman Indy car driver....21 years ago.

Fake crusade.

The point is simple, women athlete are treated differently from men.

An action or termed meant that male athlete is praised for a female is criticized for.

Nothing too difficult to grasp if you just try.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

For reasons I don't fully understand, women's sports isn't the commercial draw that is men's sports.

Even at the collegiate level.

Sports, even amateur sports, is about commerce. The events and athletes that bring in the highest revenue get special treatment.

It's as simple as that.

This video is a prime example of the fake crusading of the recent trend of brands making commercials with political themes.
It is hard to say what is the message here. That women are all treated terrible and hateful by those bully men?

Fake crusade.

need a woman to give you lessons ?

An action or termed meant that male athlete is praised for a female is criticized for.

No
It makes the claim that if a woman get's mad - society tells her she is unhinged, crazy.... no they don't.
I have never once in my life heard someone watching a sporting event that had girls in it... laugh or call them unhinged/crazy or anything else if they got mad.
That doesn't happen. At all.
If a girl is playing in the WNBA and plays well, no one says anything negative. They don't.
If a girl wants to play football against boys...OBVIOUS reasons why people would be concerned about that - which has nothing to do with treating girls less than boys and everyhting to do with both HER safety and the integrity of the game.
It's all bullshit.

No
It makes the claim that if a woman get's mad - society tells her she is unhinged, crazy.... no they don't.
I have never once in my life heard someone watching a sporting event that had girls in it... laugh or call them unhinged/crazy or anything else if they got mad.
If a girl is playing in the WNBA and plays well, no one says anything negative. They don't.
If a girl wants to play football against boys...OBVIOUS reasons why people would be concerned about that - which has nothing to do with treating girls less than boys and everyhting to do with both HER safety and the integrity of the game.
It's all bullshit.

I think they were referencing the Serena Williams controversy, where she caught a lot of flack for arguing with the ref, whereas Johnny Mac used to get praised for his colorful personality when he did it. I don’t watch tennis, but I remember it being a big controversy

holly-holm-ronda-rousey-ufc-193-5.jpg

like removing a foot off the side of your head -

For reasons I don't fully understand, women's sports isn't the commercial draw that is men's sports.

Sports, even amateur sports, is about commerce. The events and athletes that bring in the highest revenue get special treatment.

It's as simple as that.

I think the answer is pretty simple, women aren’t as entertaining as athletes compared to men. They’re obviously not as fast, strong, agile, and in most cases skilled as men.

No
It's all bullshit.

I think they were referencing the Serena Williams controversy, where she caught a lot of flack for arguing with the ref, whereas Johnny Mac used to get praised for his colorful personality when he did it. I don’t watch tennis, but I remember it being a big controversy

Meh... people use to laugh at John McEnroe all the time when he went on his daily tirades.

It's as simple as that.
It's getting better and better tho. I remember when I played HS soccer...no uniforms, no shin guards, no way to our away games except if our parents took us (or we drove) no practice time on fields if boys wanted a pick-up game, etc.

It's as simple as that.

I think the answer is pretty simple, women aren’t as entertaining as athletes compared to men. They’re obviously not as fast, strong, agile, and in most cases skilled as men.

I disagree...

pindown02.jpg

It's as simple as that.

For reasons you don’t understand? Really?

Fake crusade.

Seems like an odd commercial to release considering these women are being replaced by trans men.

Fake crusade.

Progressive anti-male propaganda. Nothing more to see here.

Fake crusade.

Seems like an odd commercial to release considering these women are being replaced by trans men.

Fuckin A
I was about to post something about that right now.
All of these women no doubt had to work harder at their game than boys because the support for girls isn't as high as boys.
Once transgender malescome in the game - BY THE INVITATION OF THESE SAME PINHEADS.... and women sports is trashed forever.

guy on the internet thinks he knows what it feels like to be a female athlete

guy on the internet thinks he knows what it feels like to be a female athlete

An athlete that is ruled over by feels?

Now that's not much of an athlete.

Can you imagine if men got paid as an athlete based on how they feel? Ridiculous. This is a performance art, sorry if you can't take it.

Forum List

Back