NIH Admits To Funding Gain-Of-Function Research In Wuhan Lab

Oh, another supposedly gotcha thread by the wingnut white privilege conservative on Doctor Fauci.
Hey dumb mother fucker.

We've been telling you for a year and a half Fauci was a quack ass hole

He said a few yrs back the RISK WAS WORTH A PANDEMIC........................Well was it now stupid shit

Huh you fucking shit stain

Oh, another supposedly gotcha thread by the wingnut white privilege conservative on Doctor Fauci.
I personally wouldn't classify it as a gotcha...
This isn't exactly new information. Just fresh to the MSM. This was discussed extensively by groups that actually knew because they worked on the project stateside in some fashion.
However...
What is really fascism is that the Whitehouse asked Social Media giants to silence this stuff by deleting posts and closing pages...and they did. When the whole time they were branded as conspiracy theorists and nutjobs.

The Whitehouse determining whether something is true or not... because they didn't want it to be true.

That's the Crux of the problem...

It's not a "Gotcha" except for the fascist regime we are currently under.

Hey dumb mother fucker.

We've been telling you for a year and a half Fauci was a quack ass hole

He said a few yrs back the RISK WAS WORTH A PANDEMIC........................Well was it now stupid shit

Huh you fucking shit stain
Dude, you have nothing.

I personally wouldn't classify it as a gotcha...
This isn't exactly new information. Just fresh to the MSM. This was discussed extensively by groups that actually knew because they worked on the project stateside in some fashion.
However...
What is really fascism is that the Whitehouse asked Social Media giants to silence this stuff by deleting posts and closing pages...and they did. When the whole time they were branded as conspiracy theorists and nutjobs.

The Whitehouse determining whether something is true or not... because they didn't want it to be true.

That's the Crux of the problem...

It's not a "Gotcha" except for the fascist regime we are currently under.
Yeah your right, it’s just another Dr. Fauci whiner thread.

NIH Admits to Funding Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan,​

Says EcoHealth Violated Reporting Requirements​

A top NIH official admitted in a Wednesday letter that U.S. taxpayers funded gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses in Wuhan and revealed that EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S. non-profit that funneled NIH money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was not transparent about the work it was doing.

In the letter to Republican Representative James Comer, Lawrence A. Tabak of the NIH cites a “limited experiment” that was conducted to test if “spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model.” The laboratory mice infected with the modified bat virus “became sicker” than those infected with the unmodified bat virus.

The revelation vindicates Republican Senator Rand Paul, who got into heated exchanges with National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease Director Dr. Fauci during his May and July testimonials before Congress over the gain-of-function question. At the second hearing, Paul accused Fauci of misleading Congress by denying that the U.S. had funded gain-of-function projects at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Dr. Richard Ebright, biosafety expert and professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University, had previously rebutted Fauci’s claim that the NIH “has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology [WIV]” as demonstrably false.”

In addition to his admission that gain-of-function research was being conducted with NIH money, Tabak also revealed that EcoHealth failed to comply with its reporting responsibilities under the grant. EcoHealth was required to submit to a “secondary review” in the event of certain developments that might increase the danger associated with the research. So, when Wuhan researchers successfully bound a natural bat coronavirus to a human AC2 receptor in mice, they were supposed to inform the NIH, but they didn’t.

Fauci should be charged with Felony Perjury, fired at a minimum.
Did the research that you’re claiming as GoF add a mutation to the virus?

Sorry, Charlies..
There’s no evidence that the Wuhan laboratory, with or without funding from an NIH grant, created SARS-CoV-2.
And the only way SARS-CoV-2 could have come from the lab, whether manipulated or a naturally occurring virus, is if the Wuhan lab was in possession of a virus much more similar to SARS-CoV-2 than the coronaviruses that have been identified.
Long story short: This thread is comprised entirely of pointless blown gas and wasted time.

I love the smell of retarded federal supremacists in the morning :)
I'm sure you do... although you may have overlooked the Supremacy Clause in the US Constitution... :auiqs.jpg:

Just as well, I suppose... several state governments couldn't find their a$$e$ with both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors...

If the company lied then how was Fauci to know what they were doing?
He said that he knew they were lying. And now this. Only admitted because the truth was coming out in spite of their efforts to suppress it. Pure damage control from the remaining swamp creatures.

A top NIH official admitted in a Wednesday letter that U.S. taxpayers funded gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses in Wuhan and revealed that EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S. non-profit that funneled NIH money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was not transparent about the work it was doing.

In the letter to Republican Representative James Comer, Lawrence A. Tabak of the NIH cites a “limited experiment” that was conducted to test if “spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model.” The laboratory mice infected with the modified bat virus “became sicker” than those infected with the unmodified bat virus.

The revelation vindicates Republican Senator Rand Paul, who got into heated exchanges with National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease Director Dr. Fauci during his May and July testimonials before Congress over the gain-of-function question. At the second hearing, Paul accused Fauci of misleading Congress by denying that the U.S. had funded gain-of-function projects at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Dr. Richard Ebright, biosafety expert and professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University, had previously rebutted Fauci’s claim that the NIH “has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology [WIV]” as demonstrably false.”

In addition to his admission that gain-of-function research was being conducted with NIH money, Tabak also revealed that EcoHealth failed to comply with its reporting responsibilities under the grant. EcoHealth was required to submit to a “secondary review” in the event of certain developments that might increase the danger associated with the research. So, when Wuhan researchers successfully bound a natural bat coronavirus to a human AC2 receptor in mice, they were supposed to inform the NIH, but they didn’t.

Hang him.
No.
Drawn and quartered.

Lost another antivaxxer activists to Covid yesterday...nice guy, lovely wife and two kids.
This makes 4 dead and a dozen disabled in my circle. Dozens haven't gotten their sense of taste or smell back.

But whatever... Keep arguing.

Lost another antivaxxer activists to Covid yesterday...nice guy, lovely wife and two kids.
This makes 4 dead and a dozen disabled in my circle. Dozens haven't gotten their sense of taste or smell back.

But whatever... Keep arguing.

I don't know anyone personally who has died. I know people who know people.

I don't know anyone personally who has died. I know people who know people.
I live in a state that has a high density of the population who is sick or has gotten sick.
Florida isn't the most dense, mine is.

I've witnessed the lines at every clinic and hospital going literally out the door waiting to see a doctor. I've been lucky....I've been cautious but also lucky.

But this is the 4th person I personally know that has actually died. This one is the youngest by far...which makes it worse. That they were antivaxxers...I don't know how the family is handling that. Most that have died got sick before there were any vaccines available. This is the first one since then. Of course they were all anti-mask before vaccines became available.

I was friends with his brother in law more...known him longer. The wives? Meh...I let my wife deal with them.

But Ralph Baric found out about bat coronaviruses infecting human cells in 2015. Baric has co-authored papers with Wuhan bat lady Zheng-li Shi. Daszak knows this and also knows about the very first contradictions linked to the Kunming Hospital, not the Wuhan Hospital.

Sorry, Charlies..

Long story short: This thread is comprised entirely of pointless blown gas and wasted time.
You are mistaken. The fact check attempts to be the authority in the matter and ends up looking like the horse’s rear-end. The perfect communist crime would be releasing the naturally evolved virus. the machine knew it would go across the world if released around the time of the Military Games. It had no problem sacrificing a few of their own elderly, and the other major target of the virus, obesity, belonged to the West. It had some clues As early as the Hong Kong flu in 1968. What animal is the source in nature, before it’s taken out of nature and placed in a lab? Duh

Forum List

Back