Nigeria’s IGNORED Anti-Christian Jihad; Obama Silence 'Deafening'

And btw, all you Obamabots trying to deflect and derail this thread, aren't fooling anyone. We know you hate Christians just like your boy Hussein does. All Anti-American Marxist assholes do. That's why you've all ignored the heinous Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa. Shame on you.
Crazy rhetoric and mental delusions. Can't expect much more from a Paultard.

Just telling it like it is. Y'all Communists/Progressives do have a weird obsession with hating Christians. You're real quick to react if a Muslim is killed by a Christian or a Mosque is burned down. But you're completely silent on the mass killing of Christians by Muslms in the Middle East and Africa. You and Hussein are shameful. Sorry, but it is what it is.

do not be "sorry"-----HOWEVER your "communist/progressive" thing is silly-----
"communists/progressives" do not focus on Christians-----it just happens that
RIGHT NOW in the current "climate"--------kissing muslim ass has become
de rigueur amongst pseudo-intellectuals just as ------COLONIALISM
was the bugaboo in the 60's The people who employ these silly bywords
do not even know what they mean------or anything about real history

Nigerian muslims have murdered CHRISTIANS IN THE MILLIONS -----in the past 50 years----------do you imagine that "old fart" even know or ever MET a Nigerian or that "daws" noticed
the fact of two million biafran kids dead in the dust -------starved and dehydrated-----thru the LSD/Marijuana haze of his youth?

More Muslims than Christians have been killed there. Hussein's loyalties must be with Christians.

Ah, now i get it. You're a Christian-hater like Hussein. That's why you don't care about the Christian Genocide. I had a feeling that was it. Had to be a reason you've been trying so desperately to change the subject.

But like i said, we're discussing the ongoing Christian Genocide being carried out by Muslims on this thread. You're welcome to start your own thread on another topic. Go for it.
A genocide where they've killed more Muslims than Christians. Hmm... they're not the best at it are they?

your comment makes no sense--------yes---they have an agenda of genocide against Christians AND they also fight with other muslims. Are you suggesting
that since Stalin did lots of other killing in the USSR and fought a bloody war
against Germany ---THEREFORE he did not commit genocide against the KULAKS-----sheeesh---YOU ARE DIM
A-----------tiny-----fraction----OF A--------percentage---OF----Muslims----have--------AN-----agenda----of--------GENOCIDE. THEREFORE-------WE. should------care-----IF THEIR---------innocent-----ARE------murdered! YOU----ARE---SO------DIM!!

you remain Illiterate

His or her position is pretty shameful. Because others are being killed, it's ok to ignore the Christian Genocide. It's absurd illogical thinking. I'm still shocked Hussein and the UN have been silent on it. They really don't care.

Forum List

Back