Nigeria to indict Cheney

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Halliburton Says It Hasn't Seen New Nigerian Charges Plant by Graft Agency - Bloomberg
<excerpt>
Nigeria will file charges against former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney and officials from five foreign companies including Halliburton over a $180 million bribery scandal arising from the construction of a $6 billion liquefied natural- gas plant, Godwin Obla, prosecuting counsel at the country’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, said yesterday.

Halliburton Says It Hasn't Seen New Nigerian Charges Plant by Graft Agency - Bloomberg
<excerpt>
Nigeria will file charges against former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney and officials from five foreign companies including Halliburton over a $180 million bribery scandal arising from the construction of a $6 billion liquefied natural- gas plant, Godwin Obla, prosecuting counsel at the country’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, said yesterday.

Unless it occurred BEFORE 2000 they haven't a case against Cheney.

Oh, great! Hope this doesn't screw up the deal I struck yesterday with a nice man from Nigeria. All I had to do was email him my bank account info and now he's going to transfer several million dollars into it because I helped him out of an economic jam he'd gotten himself into.

Oh, great! Hope this doesn't screw up the deal I struck yesterday with a nice man from Nigeria. All I had to do was email him my bank account info and now he's going to transfer several million dollars into it because I helped him out of an economic jam he'd gotten himself into.

And I still haven't received your bank account info......... :eusa_whistle:

Cheney wouldn't last a week in a Nigerian prison.

They add too much salt to their food, which would lead to fluid retention and precipitate congestive heart failure.

Cheney wouldn't last a week in a Nigerian prison.

They add too much salt to their food, which would lead to fluid retention and precipitate congestive heart failure.

Cheney will never see the inside of a Nigerian prison.

Its not a jam he is in. He has 22.5 million dollars and he simply needs us to help him cash the check in Amereica.
Seems like a nice guy. Very generous too. He is giving me 10% to simply tke his check into my bank account....and then all I have to do is write him a check for 20 million after it clears...and he told me I can wait until after it clears before I send him a check.
I consider myself lucky that he chose me to do it for him...I mean of 300 million people in America...he chose me!
Still waiting for his check to hit my account. I stay on top of it everyday...He told me the delay was they did not allow him to make such a large deposit without my Social Security number...made sense....gave it to him a week ago last Tuesday....
What a deal. I am psyched. Gonna get that boat I always wanted.

Its not a jam he is in. He has 22.5 million dollars and he simply needs us to help him cash the check in Amereica.
Seems like a nice guy. Very generous too. He is giving me 10% to simply tke his check into my bank account....and then all I have to do is write him a check for 20 million after it clears...and he told me I can wait until after it clears before I send him a check.
I consider myself lucky that he chose me to do it for him...I mean of 300 million people in America...he chose me!
Still waiting for his check to hit my account. I stay on top of it everyday...He told me the delay was they did not allow him to make such a large deposit without my Social Security number...made sense....gave it to him a week ago last Tuesday....

You're a real chump. My nice Nigerian man started out offering me 10% too but I negotiated it up to 25%. And at least my guy was smart enough to get my SS number up front so I won't have to deal with any delays. I should have my money today...Monday at the latest.

You're a real chump. My nice Nigerian man started out offering me 10% too but I negotiated it up to 25%. And at least my guy was smart enough to get my SS number up front so I won't have to deal with any delays. I should have my money today...Monday at the latest.

I not only got my guy up to 30%, he also agreed to let me send the document payments through Western Union so I would not have to disturb my bankers.

He even sent me his picture so that I would know it's the real deal.
STANDING-MAN.jpg

You are lucky that yours is going so smoothly.

With mine, I emailed back to axe for more details, and I never heard a response.

I not only got my guy up to 30%, he also agreed to let me send the document payments through Western Union so I would not have to disturb my bankers.

He even sent me his picture so that I would know it's the real deal.
STANDING-MAN.jpg

Western Union, good idea. I emailed him my American Express card account number so he could just order a FedEx pickup on line. Turned out they don't take AMX from Nigeria but it was no big deal as I just followed up with my Visa number. Looking forward to my new life style.

Forum List

Back