Nigel Farage at Trump Rally: Anything Is Possible If Enough Decent People Fight the Establishment

Nigel Farage is the best! :2up:

He is anti-globalist number One!

Way To go! :clap2:

"You can beat the pollsters, you can beat the commentators, you can beat Washington," Farage said to cheers. "If you want change, you better get your walking boots on."

Nigel Farage at Trump Rally: Anything Is Possible If Enough Decent People Fight the Establishment

"Hey these boots are made for walking and that's what they're gonna do these boots are gonna walk all over you."

I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farage at a Trump rally??????????? Be still my heart.

What kills me is Nigel forgive me sir looks like such a nerd but he freaking did BREXIT. I love him to death. He looks like your nicest next door neighbor and he took out Cameron and Merkel.

I love him! Mr. Nice Guy takes out the whole EU.

WATCH: Nigel Farage, key figurehead in BREXIT, live in-studio on the JT Show

16486626570_248f28ccbe_b.jpg

The British exit from the European Union, also known as Brexit, has made waves in the United States. Brexit was shot down and mocked by the media and politicians, but with Farage’s help, they ultimately won and separated from the EU. So what was the motivation behind that? What can we learn from that here in the states? Farage answers those questions in this all-time great guest/interview.

WATCH: Nigel Farage, key figurehead in BREXIT, live in-studio on the JT Show

"You can beat the pollsters, you can beat the commentators, you can beat Washington," Farage said to cheers. "If you want change, you better get your walking boots on."

The idiocy of this, of course, is that Trump is no ‘agent of change’; and it isn’t ‘change’ that conservatives want, it’s fearful reactionaryism, a desire to return to an idealized past that never actually existed to begin with.

And a fundamental element of the right’s unwarranted fear of change is their baseless hostility toward diversity, inclusion, and dissent – the bigotry and hate which motivate nativism and anti-immigration sentiments common to the right in the United States and much of Europe.

There is the potential voter turnout will swell and sweep Trump into the White House, and if that happens liberals heads are going to explode worse than when George Bush whooped their ass twice.

The idiocy of this, of course, is that Trump is no ‘agent of change’; and it isn’t ‘change’ that conservatives want, it’s fearful reactionaryism, a desire to return to an idealized past that never actually existed to begin with.

And a fundamental element of the right’s unwarranted fear of change is their baseless hostility toward diversity, inclusion, and dissent – the bigotry and hate which motivate nativism and anti-immigration sentiments common to the right in the United States and much of Europe.
reactionaryism? you really have no idea what forces you're dealing with, do you? why are you such a reactionophobe?

Forum List

Back