Trump Praises Obama Administration Deportation Policies

Coloradomtnman

Rational and proud of it.
Oct 1, 2008
Denver
For all you Trump supporters who believed he would deport all illegal immigrants, well, Fox News has something you'd might like to see:

Is Donald Trump changing his immigration vision?

This is a clip from "The O'Reilly Factor" where Trump not only refuses to confirm he will deport all illegal immigrants but also praises the Obama Administration's handling of deportations, including how many illegal immigrants have been deported under Obama.

Please don't attempt to deflect to Hillary. This isn't about her and I am not a Democrat and I don't plan on voting for her (unless the polling shows a tight race in my usually battle-ground state). This is about your candidate flip-flopping on his keystone issue.

You've been conned, plain and simple.

Not only that, but in a couple of his rallies and speeches over the past week, he has stated repeatedly that people had more money in their pocket 18 years ago than they do now, and that wages have gone down since.

18 years ago was in a Clinton economy. Guess he likes the Clinton policies as well.

Yes, they DID get conned.

For all you Trump supporters who believed he would deport all illegal immigrants, well, Fox News has something you'd might like to see:

Is Donald Trump changing his immigration vision?

This is a clip from "The O'Reilly Factor" where Trump not only refuses to confirm he will deport all illegal immigrants but also praises the Obama Administration's handling of deportations, including how many illegal immigrants have been deported under Obama.

Please don't attempt to deflect to Hillary. This isn't about her and I am not a Democrat and I don't plan on voting for her (unless the polling shows a tight race in my usually battle-ground state). This is about your candidate flip-flopping on his keystone issue.

You've been conned, plain and simple.
They’ve also been conned into believing that Trump isn’t just another business as usual politician – when in fact that’s exactly what he is.

Like every recent republican presidential nominee Trump is trying – and failing – to make his way to the middle in a futile effort to perhaps attract the voters he needs to win, voters who support the comprehensive immigration reform legislation held up by Congressional republicans, voters who appropriately and understandably want nothing to do with Trump.

Trump remains a ridiculous bigot, in addition to being inconsistent and untrustworthy, where he can’t be taken at his word.

Doesn't mean we won't give him a chance :D

That you want to give him a chance when he may be conning you shows how desperate and fractured the GOP is. Yes there is a fracture in the Democratic party too but it is a large crack while the GOP fracture looks like the grand canyon.

That you want to give him a chance when he may be conning you shows how desperate and fractured the GOP is. Yes there is a fracture in the Democratic party too but it is a large crack while the GOP fracture looks like the grand canyon.
I'm not right wing or a republican.

Liberal, Democrat, or Libertarian?
I'm just my own person. :)

I'm not right wing or a republican.

Liberal, Democrat, or Libertarian?
I'm just my own person. :)

Uh huh. :rofl:

Forum List

Back