Nicole Wallace said Trump is going to give a speech tearing Hillary apart about her Mideast policies

I can't wait. Nicole said Trump is going after the Iran deal. He will go after the destabilization of the Middle East.

In fact, it sounds like he will try to blame the mess in the Middle East on Hillary Clinton because she was misled by George W. Bush.

And how many centrifuges did Iran have when Bush took office? Zero you say. And he left office? Tens of thousands you say?

Hmmm, sounds like Hillary's fault.

He's a clown.

She's a professional politician.

Can't wait.

Huh, in your entire opening post you don't even mention Iraq, and now it's all you want to talk about?

Derp wasn't aware of the Hildabeast's involvement in Obungle's disastrous ME and foreign policy...but he is now

Yea, because opening Iraq to al Queda, creating Isis and making Iraq friends with Iran didn't have anything to do with making the Middle East unstable. Everybody knows that.

Iraq was un control when President Bush left office. Remember the "Surge"? Yea, it worked. Obama came in and dropped to ball (to put it mildly). Once President Bush left Obama owned it, and he failed miserably.

Again, this is the RW not owning there own shit....

The GOP and RW failed miserably and there defense is 'Wasn't me...' and just points at someone else...

Lads, this is a little more sophisticated than who farted...

The GOP destabilized the region thinking they could put humpty dumpty back together again after the broke it... Guess what? They couldn't.

Even the Man Child knows that Bush screwed up the region and admitted so..

8 years later and it's still Bush's fault. LOL Yea, who's not owning their own shit?
How Bush and the GOP left the the Middle East:

11_ae_ghantootcrash_sp_6.jpg

Bush hasn't been president for over 7 years, Derp. Give it a rest, tool
So if you blow something up, you only need to stay away from it for a little while and that makes it someone else's. Got it!

Forum List

Back