Nicole Wallace said Trump is going to give a speech tearing Hillary apart about her Mideast policies

Libya, Egypt, Syria....all messes caused by her blundering
The Iraq invasion had nothing to do with them. Everybody knows that.

You want to talk about Middle East and Hillary? Libya, Egypt and Syria are on her and Obama. She fucked up and fucked up bad
Because invading Iraq never made the Middle East unstable. It never did. Everyone knows that.

I'm not talking about Iraq you unstable loon, I'm talking about Clinton's blunders in Libya, Egypt and Syria during her disastrous run as Sec of State.
Yea, because opening Iraq to al Queda, creating Isis and making Iraq friends with Iran didn't have anything to do with making the Middle East unstable. Everybody knows that.

Iraq was un control when President Bush left office. Remember the "Surge"? Yea, it worked. Obama came in and dropped to ball (to put it mildly). Once President Bush left Obama owned it, and he failed miserably.

He's a clown.

She's a professional politician.

Can't wait.

Me neither. Whatever you think of Trump, he beat the snot out of sixteen other professional politicians. She will be no different.

You want to talk about Middle East and Hillary? Libya, Egypt and Syria are on her and Obama. She fucked up and fucked up bad
Because invading Iraq never made the Middle East unstable. It never did. Everyone knows that.

I'm not talking about Iraq you unstable loon, I'm talking about Clinton's blunders in Libya, Egypt and Syria during her disastrous run as Sec of State.
Yea, because opening Iraq to al Queda, creating Isis and making Iraq friends with Iran didn't have anything to do with making the Middle East unstable. Everybody knows that.

Iraq was un control when President Bush left office. Remember the "Surge"? Yea, it worked. Obama came in and dropped to ball (to put it mildly). Once President Bush left Obama owned it, and he failed miserably.
if iraq was truly under control when bush left office there is nothing that obama could have done to change that. you understand that, right?

if iraq was truly under control when bush left office there is nothing that obama could have done to change that. you understand that, right?

I'll take former Defense Secretary and CIA Director Leon Pancetta's word over yours.

Leon Panetta criticizes Obama for Iraq withdrawal

And therein lies the problem. ........ :cool:
Yea, because we want ignorant and ego driven amateurs to run the country. Their lack of meaningful experience naturally makes them better at negotiations and treaties. Look at how well Bush did in Iraq. Proves you didn't need to know a thing about the area, the culture or the different religions.

I'll take former Defense Secretary and CIA Director Leon Pancetta's word over yours.

so you want it both ways. if iraq was under control there was no longer a reason to keep troops there over the objections of the iraqi government.

but iraq was not under control, despite doing their best to appear that they were. they told us to leave, we left.

exactly how long should we have been responsible for the defense of iraq - a defense its own military was not willing to mount?

I like this part:

"Let's just be clear: The reason that we did not have a follow-on force in Iraq was because the Iraqis were -- a majority of Iraqis did not want U.S. troops there, and politically they could not pass the kind of laws that would be required to protect our troops in Iraq," he said.

--------

Republicans never wanted to protect our troops. They only wanted to "try" to hold together a country that was only held together by a brutal dictator who pretended to be secular for a reason. Try to figure out that reason.

Bush signed the treaty leading to the withdrawal of troops in 2010. Maybe he chose that date so Obama could be blamed when things went south, but the Iraqi's wanted the Americans gone and Bush agreed to that request.

That treaty is such a work of genius on Cheney's part. Idiots like you blame Obama for complying with the treaty and leaving, and if he hadn't, you would have blamed him for additional American deaths, and failing to keep his campaign promise to get the US out of Iraq. You should be blaming Bush for all of it, because everyone in the world except you a$$hats certainly blames Bush for destabilizing the Middle East, and giving us that gift which keeps on giving ISIS.

so you want it both ways. if iraq was under control there was no longer a reason to keep troops there over the objections of the iraqi government.

but iraq was not under control, despite doing their best to appear that they were. they told us to leave, we left.

exactly how long should we have been responsible for the defense of iraq - a defense its own military was not willing to mount?

That's what Obama was supposed to figure out.

Bush signed the treaty leading to the withdrawal of troops in 2010. Maybe he chose that date so Obama could be blamed when things went south, but the Iraqi's wanted the Americans gone and Bush agreed to that request.

That treaty is such a work of genius on Cheney's part. Idiots like you blame Obama for complying with the treaty and leaving, and if he hadn't, you would have blamed him for additional American deaths, and failing to keep his campaign promise to get the US out of Iraq. You should be blaming Bush for all of it, because everyone in the world except you a$$hats certainly blames Bush for destabilizing the Middle East, and giving us that gift which keeps on giving ISIS.

No one ever said being President was easy. But idiots like you voted for a community organizer to take on this task. Elections have consequences.

I can't wait. Nicole said Trump is going after the Iran deal. He will go after the destabilization of the Middle East.

In fact, it sounds like he will try to blame the mess in the Middle East on Hillary Clinton because she was misled by George W. Bush.

And how many centrifuges did Iran have when Bush took office? Zero you say. And he left office? Tens of thousands you say?

Hmmm, sounds like Hillary's fault.

He's a clown.

Can't wait.

He'll have someone on his team write some talking point which he'll turn around and misconstrue, butcher, and boil down to adolescent-level attacks and insults.

"Hillary's time as Sec. of State was a disaster… total disaster…." (no explanation as to why he thinks this, just an emphatic statement with a grimace and an insult…"

And his dopey supporters will see this as Trump's straight talk...

Well then, you should love his comments on Trump:

Panetta: Trump's Remarks on Defense 'Irresponsible'

That's what Obama was supposed to figure out.
Yea, Obama was supposed to figure it out because Bush didn't and the GOP couldn't. Got it!

They only love the comments when they think it makes their elusive and difficult to understand points.

I can't wait. Nicole said Trump is going after the Iran deal. He will go after the destabilization of the Middle East.

In fact, it sounds like he will try to blame the mess in the Middle East on Hillary Clinton because she was misled by George W. Bush.

And how many centrifuges did Iran have when Bush took office? Zero you say. And he left office? Tens of thousands you say?

Hmmm, sounds like Hillary's fault.

He's a clown.

Can't wait.

He'll have someone on his team write some talking point which he'll turn around and misconstrue, butcher, and boil down to adolescent-level attacks and insults.

"Hillary's time as Sec. of State was a disaster… total disaster…." (no explanation as to why he thinks this, just an emphatic statement with a grimace and an insult…"

And his dopey supporters will see this as Trump's straight talk...
Strange the way Republicans think the unrest in the Middle East was Obama's fault because they left the Middle East stable and well ordered.

How Disbanding the Iraqi Army Fueled ISIS

Yup. Panetta endorsed Hillary. We know that, which makes his comments on Obama and Iraq even more believable. But of course he isn't going to be so kind to Trump. He's not endorsing Trump. You're helping me make my point.

Forum List

Back