Nicole Wallace said Trump is going to give a speech tearing Hillary apart about her Mideast policies

R

rdean

I can't wait. Nicole said Trump is going after the Iran deal. He will go after the destabilization of the Middle East.

In fact, it sounds like he will try to blame the mess in the Middle East on Hillary Clinton because she was misled by George W. Bush.

And how many centrifuges did Iran have when Bush took office? Zero you say. And he left office? Tens of thousands you say?

Hmmm, sounds like Hillary's fault.

He's a clown.

She's a professional politician.

Can't wait.

I would not be surprised if trump'supporters speech included farther noises.

Wait a minute, is it alleged by the left that the former secretary/state can blame Bush for whatever mess that her boss in the the Hussein administration authorized? It must be nice running as a democrat.

Trump is giving a speech right now. He says he will give a speech on nothing but the Clintons possibly next Monday. Only the Clintons. Nothing else. Can't wait.

Lots of new deregulation promised by Trump. Hope that includes safety.

Libya, Egypt, Syria....all messes caused by her blundering
The Iraq invasion had nothing to do with them. Everybody knows that.

You want to talk about Middle East and Hillary? Libya, Egypt and Syria are on her and Obama. She fucked up and fucked up bad
Because invading Iraq never made the Middle East unstable. It never did. Everyone knows that.

I'm not talking about Iraq you unstable loon, I'm talking about Clinton's blunders in Libya, Egypt and Syria during her disastrous run as Sec of State.

You want to talk about Middle East and Hillary? Libya, Egypt and Syria are on her and Obama. She fucked up and fucked up bad
Because invading Iraq never made the Middle East unstable. It never did. Everyone knows that.

I'm not talking about Iraq you unstable loon, I'm talking about Clinton's blunders in Libya, Egypt and Syria during her disastrous run as Sec of State.
Yea, because opening Iraq to al Queda, creating Isis and making Iraq friends with Iran didn't have anything to do with making the Middle East unstable. Everybody knows that.

Yea, because opening Iraq to al Queda, creating Isis and making Iraq friends with Iran didn't have anything to do with making the Middle East unstable. Everybody knows that.

Then you wonder why we call you Derp

Love to see Trump and Hillary go head to head on foreign policy

That should take care of any criticisms about Clinton's use of a teleprompter. At least she could read it like she wasn't a 3 year old.

Love to see Trump and Hillary go head to head on foreign policy
trump will do anything and everything he can to avoid that.

he won't be able to get away with making shit up, deflecting, and lying against a knowledgeable clinton like he was able to in the republican circuses.

Forum List

Back