Nice Place - I'll Take It

Oh thanks! I just spit diet coke all over my monitor. I'm a conservative who has been mistaken for a liberal elsewhere because I call my side for their blind stupidity rather than blindly follow along. I'm a fair minded independent/libertarian/conservative.

Ah... That's why... Got it.

You and JR are in Agreement on a lot of things then.

As are we...

I Probably Hammer Barry more than you though... ;)

:)

peace...
You hammer Barry if he sneeezes

nope
i did that
especially since JohnRocks joined the month before you ;)

Oh stop it! You're going to destroy his delusions or having a "following" and it being ALL about him. :cuckoo:

It is alll about Mal
Political Message Boards revolve around him
Every post ever made on any board was inspired by him and his tales of Woe ......................everyone is against him

Last edited:
especially since JohnRocks joined the month before you ;)

Oh stop it! You're going to destroy his delusions or having a "following" and it being ALL about him. :cuckoo:

It is alll about Mal
Every post ever made on any board was inspired by him and his tales of Woe ......................everyone is against him
except that exchange had nothing to do with mal

reading with comprehension is a beautiful thing ;)

It is alll about Mal

you say potato I say potahto

It is alll about Mal

i realize your mission here is to troll mal, but in this case he wasn't a part of the conversation.
that was between Xotoxi and i

It is alll about Mal

Divey pronounces the word "potato" when he's holding a potato; but you tend to say "potahto" when holding a can of grape soda.

We have newbies calling each other newbies? What HAS this place come to? :eek:

Forum List

Back