Nice Place - I'll Take It

^Is here because of me... :clap2:

I have a Hell of a Following online.

:)

peace...

I'm here because my good buddy Johnrocks invited me.

I can't Remember if you are an Obama Supporter...

Are you?...

peace...

Oh thanks! I just spit diet coke all over my monitor. I'm a conservative who has been mistaken for a liberal elsewhere because I call my side for their blind stupidity rather than blindly follow along. I'm a fair minded independent/libertarian/conservative.

Oh thanks! I just spit diet coke all over my monitor. I'm a conservative who has been mistaken for a liberal elsewhere because I call my side for their blind stupidity rather than blindly follow along. I'm a fair minded independent/libertarian/conservative.

Ah... That's why... Got it.

You and JR are in Agreement on a lot of things then.

As are we...

I Probably Hammer Barry more than you though... ;)

peace...

i'll turn the car around and nobody'll get ice cream if y'all don't chill.
everybody, myself included, has gotten off on the wrong foot at some point in our lives. let's all take a deep breath and let it go.

if you want to slag each other some more over this-take it to the flame zone.

thanks

Not only am I mildly surprised by that post, I am also impressed with it. I did not believe I could say something like that about a post by Del. But there it is.

Joking aside for just one moment, seriously: good post. :clap2:

Not only am I mildly surprised by that post, I am also impressed with it. I did not believe I could say something like that about a post by Del. But there it is.

Fucking Teacher's Pet!... ;)

peace...

Oh yeah. That's me. Del thinks the world of me! :)

((Just kidding, Del! Didn't mean to slur your rep. ))

Fucking Teacher's Pet!... ;)

peace...

Oh yeah. That's me. Del thinks the world of me! :)

((Just kidding, Del! Didn't mean to slur your rep. ))

I Thought I was del's Favorite?...

Now I'm gonna Bust out Cryin'...

I Hate you ALL to Hell! :talktothehand:

peace...

Ah... That's why... Got it.

You and JR are in Agreement on a lot of things then.

As are we...

I Probably Hammer Barry more than you though... ;)

peace...

I don't hammer President Obama as that is a pointless and childish exercise. See, that is my problem with radio conservatives, it is all about insults and scoring points for your team. The real question is how do we as conservatives build a better product that people actually want after the clusterfuck Bush and the Republican Congress oversaw.........and for me it isn't pissing and moaning about mustard or throwing baseballs.

Forum List

Back