NGO: Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld found guilty of war crimes

Might makes right - imagine how many people would be alive today had Bush/Cheney not botched Afganistan or illegally invaded Iraq? History is a hard thing to look at when death is so easily justified.

"The most stunning revelation in a 370-page Justice US Department Inspector General’s report released this week was that agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation had formally opened a “War Crimes” file, documenting torture they had witnessed at the Guantánamo Bay US prison camp, before being ordered by the administration to stop writing their reports." FBI files indict Bush, Cheney and Co. as war criminals

"BuzzFlash fully supports trying Bush, Cheney, and their band of fellow sadists for war crimes, but while they are in the courtroom, let's not forget Murder One. Apparently, many in the mainstream press and blogosphere already have.

The focus right now is on legal memos justifying the horrifying and numbing repetition of torture against "high profile" targets. We have a short memory in America -- and most of what was in these memos -- except for the diabolical excess of the waterboarding and the medieval torture by insects -- was, as President Obama has said, pretty much already known." The Legal Case Against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Et Al., Is Murder One, Not Just War Crimes | BuzzFlash.org

Criminal Prosecution and Accountability | War Is A Crime .org

"I repeat: the entire war and occupation are immoral. If you criticize the Bush administration on the grounds that it "bungled" the war, this leaves one, and only one, inevitable implication: if they had prosecuted the war and occupation "competently," then you would have no complaints whatsoever. That is: you think the invasion and occupation of Iraq were justified and moral. If that's what you actually think, you belong in the Bush camp. You're arguing over managerial style, and about issues that are entirely trivial." Once Upon a Time...: Trapped in the Wrong Paradigm: Three Handy Rules

why do you hate your country?

Of all people, you have no right to talk to anybody like that. You contribulte nothing but hate to any conversation. Never anything informative, positive, or intelligent.

:lol:
meow

a non-governmental organization established under the laws of Malaysia'

:lol::lol::lol:

You are a freak.
Yes. Their house of cards washed away on the last monsoon, and their religious mullets threatened to quit supplying canasta decks if they didn't get Republicans so America would have a knock-over spineless sponge in the White House to push over for a final smack-down on Christian nations and easy military takeover by brainwashed freaks as in 9/11.

They have to show the world they can crush America. Julian Assange helped.

Might makes right - imagine how many people would be alive today had Bush/Cheney not botched Afganistan or illegally invaded Iraq? History is a hard thing to look at when death is so easily justified.

"The most stunning revelation in a 370-page Justice US Department Inspector General’s report released this week was that agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation had formally opened a “War Crimes” file, documenting torture they had witnessed at the Guantánamo Bay US prison camp, before being ordered by the administration to stop writing their reports." FBI files indict Bush, Cheney and Co. as war criminals

"BuzzFlash fully supports trying Bush, Cheney, and their band of fellow sadists for war crimes, but while they are in the courtroom, let's not forget Murder One. Apparently, many in the mainstream press and blogosphere already have.

The focus right now is on legal memos justifying the horrifying and numbing repetition of torture against "high profile" targets. We have a short memory in America -- and most of what was in these memos -- except for the diabolical excess of the waterboarding and the medieval torture by insects -- was, as President Obama has said, pretty much already known." The Legal Case Against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Et Al., Is Murder One, Not Just War Crimes | BuzzFlash.org

"I repeat: the entire war and occupation are immoral. If you criticize the Bush administration on the grounds that it "bungled" the war, this leaves one, and only one, inevitable implication: if they had prosecuted the war and occupation "competently," then you would have no complaints whatsoever. That is: you think the invasion and occupation of Iraq were justified and moral. If that's what you actually think, you belong in the Bush camp. You're arguing over managerial style, and about issues that are entirely trivial." Once Upon a Time...: Trapped in the Wrong Paradigm: Three Handy Rules

Replace Bush with JFK and Iraq with Viet Nam

Then do the same with Korea

you're pathetic

I wonder if Obama is next. He is sending drones to half a dozen countries and killing hundreds of people with hellfire missiles.

you're pathetic

I wonder if Obama is next. He is sending drones to half a dozen countries and killing hundreds of people with hellfire missiles.

That's different.

somehow when a dem murders people en masse, it's ok.

I find Malaysia guilty of criminal vapidity and sentence them to continued backwardness and general irrelevance.

And I pass sentence on the NGO. I fart in their general direction.

I thanked this post but I'd like to retract the fart part cuz DAAAAYUMMMM DASSSYOU? :banned03:

you're pathetic

And you are one stupid fuck. American troops were attacked and killed in Korea when the North Koreans attacked South Korea. In 'Nam, Kennedy had advisors, it was not until Johnson that we got involved heavily. And Eisenhower was the President that first put Americans into 'Nam. One of his few errors.

Iraq, on the other hand, was attacked by us on the basis of lies. Lies manufactured by the Bush Admin. And the absolutely idiotic actions in Iraq were also the responsibility of the Bush Admin. Rumsfeld, and the commander of the troops at that time, should have been tried for criminal negligence because of leaving the ammo dumps intact to be used by the Shia and Sunni for blowing each other and our troops up with IEDs made from the munitions they took from the ungaurded and and undestroyed dumps.

I take that back.Old Rocks seems to be awake as well.I mean he nailed it here with this post.He hit the nail on the head.There sure are a lot of stupid fucks out there and on this site as well who think JFK started vietnam.they have been brainwashed by our corrupt school system.

JFK in fact resisted the militarys commanders to esculate the war in vietnam that Ike had approved of in his last year in office.He is right,Eisenhower was the president that first put americans into Nam.Ike even publicly criiticised Kennedy for not esculating the war in vietnam.

JFK only sent in advisors just like he said.In sept 1963 when he gave his speech at that one college,it was shown on the tv screens and you can view it now in the old films that there were only 82 combat casultys during JFK's term in office.Thats a far cry from the 58,000 GI's murdered under LBj and Dick Nixons watch.:lol::lol:

He also spoke the truth about Iraq being attacked by us under lies manufactured by the Bush administration.for this,he deserves a good rep for this excellent post.

Here are a few facts about Vietnam for you the truly ignorant.

Between 1945 and 1954, the Vietnamese waged an anti-colonial war against France and received $2.6 billion in financial support from the United States. The French defeat at the Dien Bien Phu was followed by a peace conference in Geneva, in which Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam received their independence and Vietnam was temporarily divided between an anti-Communist South and a Communist North. In 1956, South Vietnam, with American backing, refused to hold the unification elections. By 1958, Communist-led guerrillas known as the Viet Cong had begun to battle the South Vietnamese government.

Late 1961

President John F. Kennedy orders more help for the South Vietnamese government in its war against the Vietcong guerrillas. U.S. backing includes new equipment and more than 3,000 military advisors and support personnel.

January 12, 1962
In Operation Chopper, helicopters flown by U.S. Army pilots ferry 1,000 South Vietnamese soldiers to sweep a NLF stronghold near Saigon. It marks America's first combat missions against the Vietcong.

To support the South’s government, the United States (say Kennedy) sent in 2,000 military advisors, a number that grew to 16,300 in 1963. The military condition deteriorated, and by 1963 South Vietnam had lost the fertile Mekong Delta to the Vietcong.

As far as Bush's lies are concerned, check these 'lies' out:

"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed." -- Ted Kennedy, Sept 27, 2002

"I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force - if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." -- John F. Kerry, Oct 2002

"(W)e need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. ...And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War." -- John Kerry, Jan 23, 2003

"There's no question that Saddam Hussein is a threat... Yes, he has chemical and biological weapons. He's had those for a long time. But the United States right now is on a very much different defensive posture than we were before September 11th of 2001... He is, as far as we know, actively pursuing nuclear capabilities, though he doesn't have nuclear warheads yet. If he were to acquire nuclear weapons, I think our friends in the region would face greatly increased risks as would we." -- Wesley Clark on September 26, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security." -- Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

I find Malaysia guilty of criminal vapidity and sentence them to continued backwardness and general irrelevance.

And I pass sentence on the NGO. I fart in their general direction.

I thanked this post but I'd like to retract the fart part cuz DAAAAYUMMMM DASSSYOU? :banned03:

You were in Malaysia at the time?

I pity you.

But admit it: the beans and cheese were a nice touch!

A privately convened committee 'somewhere else' means nothing: all bright but no heat.

However, you notice how the senior bushies are very careful about where they travel, and I am not sure any of them have made it to western Europe in the last two years. Previous administrations folks traveled everywhere in the years following.

My personal opinion: should be charged with planning and carrying out unlawful war in Iraq and with crimes against humanity.

A privately convened committee 'somewhere else' means nothing: all bright but no heat.

However, you notice how the senior bushies are very careful about where they travel, and I am not sure any of them have made it to western Europe in the last two years. Previous administrations folks traveled everywhere in the years following.

My personal opinion: should be charged with planning and carrying out unlawful war in Iraq and with crimes against humanity.

There's not a nation worth a damn on the face ofthe planet that would ever try to actually arrest President Bush. Such "thinking" as expressed by Fakey is baseless and quite dopey.

And there was no unlawful war, so Fakey's "thoughts" on the topic are also baseless and stupid.

Do you intend to have Obama charged and prosecuted for all of the drone strikes he has authorized in half a dozen ME countries?

Last edited:

Do you intend to have Obama charged and prosecuted for all of the drone strikes he has authorized in half a dozen ME countries?

Your deflection is ignored. Let's move on about the bushies, the greatest set of America war criminals since the Civil War.

Did Bush get approval from Congress
YES
or No?

Yes, he did, but that did not legalize the war. We had no authorization from the UN to carry out its resolutions. Plus a number of other items.

Forum List

Back