NGO: Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld found guilty of war crimes

I see disinfo agent troll Moron In the Hat has made it over here.

This message is hidden because Rat in the Hat is on your ignore list.

See my post directly above this one? See what you can miss by having even one person on ignore? Ya gotta get your sillies where ya can find 'em, dude.

yeah I really need to stop reading your posts as well since when you quote someone,it kinda takes away the effectiveness of the ignore feature.

Awww! Lighten up, dude. Life is far too short to let this board make you cranky.

/note to self, bears repeating

//especially after last night

///but I digress

Ok so this is a little ridiculous, no it's a lot ridiculous!! :lol:

Typical left wing propaganda BDPOOP does . Let us talk about everything except the economy and jobs

Dear "love" bear;

See the main forum page. See all the different folders? See how many subjects we discuss, besides the economy and jobs.

Lighten up.

xoxo

Boop

P.S.: You are more than free to start your own economy & job threads.

Ok so this is a little ridiculous, no it's a lot ridiculous!! :lol:

Typical left wing propaganda BDPOOP does . Let us talk about everything except the economy and jobs

Dear "love" bear;

See the main forum page. See all the different folders? See how many subjects we discuss, besides the economy and jobs.

Lighten up.

xoxo

Boop

Tired of all this bullshit that you left wingers are posting. It has nothing to do with what is going on in OUR country now.. and I will post when and where ever I please . Thank you very much

Somebody farted in here. 4 times in a row just now. :poop:

Tell your sister to give you some rep. I'm tapped, and you deserve more than I have to give. :D

:thup:

so you give that troll rep? that just says it all about you right there.

I give everybody rep! I don't care what side of the aisle. When they make me laugh, mostly, but also when the make me think, or when they treat somebody with dignity and respect, sticking to the topic without insult or vitriol.

Somebody farted in here. 4 times in a row just now. :poop:

Tell your sister to give you some rep. I'm tapped, and you deserve more than I have to give. :D

:thup:

so you give that troll rep? that just says it all about you right there.

Thanks for refurnishing your brain just for me. I'm loving the new recliner.

hamster_lounge_chair.jpg

Boy you all are in denial of whats really going on in the world.keep that head buried in the sand with that ostrich.

you should do the same......i have seen some of your posts....

Nope unlike you,I dont have it buried.your afraid as well.

im afraid?......and yet your post's tell me and many others here that your a paranoid motherfucker......your handle tells me that too....mr "inside job"....

Good for them. It's nothing that the rest of the world doesn't know and, to a huge extent agree with, but it really doesn't mean much for the criminals.

They are the great shame of our country.

so far this poster right here seems to be the only one on that has come on this thread not afraid of whats going on in the world and doesnt have his head buried in the sand.

well that tells me all i need to know about you ....:lol:

Replace Bush with JFK and Iraq with Viet Nam

Then do the same with Korea

you're pathetic

And you are one stupid fuck. American troops were attacked and killed in Korea when the North Koreans attacked South Korea. In 'Nam, Kennedy had advisors, it was not until Johnson that we got involved heavily. And Eisenhower was the President that first put Americans into 'Nam. One of his few errors.

Iraq, on the other hand, was attacked by us on the basis of lies. Lies manufactured by the Bush Admin. And the absolutely idiotic actions in Iraq were also the responsibility of the Bush Admin. Rumsfeld, and the commander of the troops at that time, should have been tried for criminal negligence because of leaving the ammo dumps intact to be used by the Shia and Sunni for blowing each other and our troops up with IEDs made from the munitions they took from the ungaurded and and undestroyed dumps.

I take that back.Old Rocks seems to be awake as well.I mean he nailed it here with this post.He hit the nail on the head.There sure are a lot of stupid fucks out there and on this site as well who think JFK started vietnam.they have been brainwashed by our corrupt school system.

JFK in fact resisted the militarys commanders to esculate the war in vietnam that Ike had approved of in his last year in office.He is right,Eisenhower was the president that first put americans into Nam.Ike even publicly criiticised Kennedy for not esculating the war in vietnam.

JFK only sent in advisors just like he said.In sept 1963 when he gave his speech at that one college,it was shown on the tv screens and you can view it now in the old films that there were only 82 combat casultys during JFK's term in office.Thats a far cry from the 58,000 GI's murdered under LBj and Dick Nixons watch.:lol::lol:

He also spoke the truth about Iraq being attacked by us under lies manufactured by the Bush administration.for this,he deserves a good rep for this excellent post.

did you give him one?......oh wait....you cant.....

Dear "love" bear;

Lighten up.

xoxo

Boop

Tired of all this bullshit that you left wingers are posting. It has nothing to do with what is going on in OUR country now.. and I will post when and where ever I please . Thank you very much

Well of course you are more than welcome to shit in every thread in every folder, but then don't have the nerve to be surprised when people point out that your user name has GOT to be a flat out joke.

Good for them. It's nothing that the rest of the world doesn't know and, to a huge extent agree with, but it really doesn't mean much for the criminals.

They are the great shame of our country.

so far this poster right here seems to be the only one on that has come on this thread not afraid of whats going on in the world and doesnt have his head buried in the sand.

well that tells me all i need to know about you ....:lol:

it really does.

Well you know what they say "Great minds think alike and fools never differ."

Might makes right - imagine how many people would be alive today had Bush/Cheney not botched Afganistan or illegally invaded Iraq? History is a hard thing to look at when death is so easily justified.

"The most stunning revelation in a 370-page Justice US Department Inspector General’s report released this week was that agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation had formally opened a “War Crimes” file, documenting torture they had witnessed at the Guantánamo Bay US prison camp, before being ordered by the administration to stop writing their reports." FBI files indict Bush, Cheney and Co. as war criminals

"BuzzFlash fully supports trying Bush, Cheney, and their band of fellow sadists for war crimes, but while they are in the courtroom, let's not forget Murder One. Apparently, many in the mainstream press and blogosphere already have.

The focus right now is on legal memos justifying the horrifying and numbing repetition of torture against "high profile" targets. We have a short memory in America -- and most of what was in these memos -- except for the diabolical excess of the waterboarding and the medieval torture by insects -- was, as President Obama has said, pretty much already known." The Legal Case Against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Et Al., Is Murder One, Not Just War Crimes | BuzzFlash.org

Criminal Prosecution and Accountability | War Is A Crime .org

"I repeat: the entire war and occupation are immoral. If you criticize the Bush administration on the grounds that it "bungled" the war, this leaves one, and only one, inevitable implication: if they had prosecuted the war and occupation "competently," then you would have no complaints whatsoever. That is: you think the invasion and occupation of Iraq were justified and moral. If that's what you actually think, you belong in the Bush camp. You're arguing over managerial style, and about issues that are entirely trivial." Once Upon a Time...: Trapped in the Wrong Paradigm: Three Handy Rules

why do you hate your country?

Of all people, you have no right to talk to anybody like that. You contribulte nothing but hate to any conversation. Never anything informative, positive, or intelligent.

Forum List

Back