The Wives Of Brigham Young................

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
................or, how to get a lot of pussy even if you're ugly:

<Brigham Youngs Wives>

The oft asked question about the practice of polygamy in early Mormon history is: How many wives did Brigham Young have?

The question isn't as easily answered as asked. When polygamy was a part of Mormon culture, there were different types of marriages or "sealings."

It is hard to determine how many wives Young actually lived with in the normal sense of husband and wife because of the practice of "sealing." Sealings, meaning a ceremony performed by Mormon church authorities that link a man and a woman, could be of two types. The most common, and the only one currently practiced by the Mormon church, is a ceremony that seals a man and a woman for time (mortal life) and eternity. A second form could seal a woman to one man for time and another for eternity. Such ceremonies usually occurred when a widow was sealed to her dead husband for eternity and to a living husband for time in the same ceremony. It was understood that any children by the second husband would be considered the progeny of the first. In the early days of the Mormon church, these relationships were commonly called proxy marriages.

According to Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) historical records, Brigham Young was sealed to as many as 56 women.

The LDS outlawed "plural marriage" in 1890. Plus, you need to do more research into why Mormons "seal" to each other. Example: My Mother is "sealed" to my Aunt who died in the late 70's.

Does that imply that they had a sexual relationship? Don't be a typical, uniformed person.

If you were smart, you'd look into J. Smith being a Freemason when he founded the Church, which is a fact.

But it's more fun to explore people's sex lives isn't it?

The LDS outlawed "plural marriage" in 1890. Plus, you need to do more research into why Mormons "seal" to each other. Example: My Mother is "sealed" to my Aunt who died in the late 70's.

Does that imply that they had a sexual relationship? Don't be a typical, uniformed person.

If you were smart, you'd look into J. Smith being a Freemason when he founded the Church, which is a fact.

well the mormons seem have fun *exploring * the sex lives of homosexuals
would be nice if everyone left the private lives of everybody else alone

Last edited:

sure its a fact same as the fact he was dragged out of prison and his sorry ass shot.
one of the reason being the people didnt take to kindly to him shagging all the women folk
but as i said in the last post lets leave folks private lives alone shall we , never know when you go that road what you might find out about your hero,s

J. Smith as you call him was a convicted scam artist who made up a crock of shit about an angel and golden tablets containing what was a poorly written proselytization of the old testament. I read it before I was twenty years old. Anybody who actually falls for that magic drawers and married for all eternity bit of shit needs their head examined. All the old Religons came from ignorant, primitive camel herders and a few are no more than a more rediculous version of the same crock.

The guy saw a way to get a following, their money and a lot of pussy and took advantage of it.

Forum List

Back