NFL Week Three

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Papageorgio, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,545
    Three undefeateds, Arizona, Atlanta and Houston.

Only two teams looking for their first win, Cleveland and New Orleans, that seems to really need their head coach.

SF went down in flames to the Vikings, which lost to the Colts.

MNF looks to be real good tomorrow.

2. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,518
    The Detroit/Tennessee game was one for the ages. At least ten plays that you could talk about all year. Then the Lions coach blows it by not going for a field goal to tie in overtime

Miami loses to the Jets by missing a 47 yarder in overtime and then calling one of those annoying last second timeouts while the Jet kicker was set to win the game (it was blocked and the Jets got to kick again

Cardinals pounded Michael Vick who looked and played clueless. Maybe their win over New England wasn't a fluke

Last week SF looked like the best team in the NFL by far. Now, they trail the Cardinals

3. iamwhatiseem

iamwhatiseem Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,128
    I can't W A I T until the Steelers get healthy.
    I don't know what happened yesterday - they should have soundly beat the Raiders even with the injury list. And they fumbled twice for 2 Raider TD's...WTF? Steelers year after year have very few fumbles.
    Just look at the stats of the game, time of possession, completion rate, yards passing etc. etc. - no way would you think the Raiders won.
    Tough loss.

4. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    If the Hawks play like they did last Sunday GB is in for a bad evening. I'm not sure what the stats are but I can't remember ever losing a Monday nigh football game...I'm sure it has happened but not in my most recent memory...or I could just be getting the onset of OLDZHIEMERS.. :lol: :lol: :lol: Bottom line is that the Seahawks are very well aware that the rest of the nfl and a national audience is watching. Some of the craziest upset blowouts have occurred on Seahawk opponents on a Monday.

This game is predicted to be all GB all night. Don't believe it. If I had a few extra bucks I'd lay down some cash on the Seahawks tonight.

5. Papageorgio

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,545
    I remember Bo Jackson thoroughly embarrassing "the Boz" and the Hawks in 87. Jackson had like 220 plus yards 3TD's and one of the best plays in NFL history.

The Seahawks are 17-8 on MNF, 2-0 against the Packers.

Boz's nephew was signed by the Raiders in August, not sure if he is still there.

6. bobcollum

bobcollum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,003
    The Pats-Ravens game was almost unbelievable for a number of reasons.

Anyone watch it?

7. Papageorgio

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,545
    Wanted to but I got busy on a project and forgot about it.

8. bobcollum

bobcollum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,003
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU48z9teJ7A]Ravens fans chanting Bullshit vs the Patriots - YouTube[/ame]

9. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Bosworth was one of the most oversold over hyped pieces of crap that ever got signed by any NFL team. A complete embarrassment. That was then and this is now.

The thing about the 2012 Seahawks, on defense especially, is team speed. The FOX announcers at the Dallas game couldn't quit talking about the Seahawks team speed and defense closing speed and special teams speed. Pay attention to how many players are in on every tackle tonight. I haven't seen our secondary get beat deep yet. There have been some spectacular catches against the Hawks.. That Larry @#$%^&*(Fitzgerald) of the cards ALLWAYS makes impossible catches no matter how well he is covered. BUT there is only one LF. Those bread and butter TE's and short routes by backs start hearing footsteps early on playing my team. One of the best TE's in the game plays for Dallas... He looked like crap last week. Ya...Ya...I sound like a homer..True enough. I'm just happy that I have a team worth cheering about. I'm totally stoked about tonight's matchup. This game will tell a lot about how good we are...or not.

10. driveby

driveby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,325