NFL Week Three

Signed not by just any team, signed by the Seahawks. Just sayin'

That was when the Seahawks were owned by the Nordstoms. I have met some of them in person. Straight up assholes. They ran a great upscale department store.. that's where their "genius" ends.. Paul Allen owns the team now. He is smart(duh) and a genuine fan. The Nordstroms are exactly like Romney. Paul plays rock guitar with local bands. Pauls team "Vulkan" has an eye for new talent. I don't know where they found our QB but he is pretty good for a rookie.

At least they got rid of Trader Bob, he ruined the Blazers. Allen is an average owner, and I'm a huge Blazer fan.

Agreed about part one. Thing is about Allen is that I don't think he ever had his heart into the Trail Blazers. He's a Seattle guy through and through... Just like Gates. Those two could live anywhere on the planet and they are still fiercely local.

Paul obviously takes a keen interest in his football team.

That was when the Seahawks were owned by the Nordstoms. I have met some of them in person. Straight up assholes. They ran a great upscale department store.. that's where their "genius" ends.. Paul Allen owns the team now. He is smart(duh) and a genuine fan. The Nordstroms are exactly like Romney. Paul plays rock guitar with local bands. Pauls team "Vulkan" has an eye for new talent. I don't know where they found our QB but he is pretty good for a rookie.

At least they got rid of Trader Bob, he ruined the Blazers. Allen is an average owner, and I'm a huge Blazer fan.

Agreed about part one. Thing is about Allen is that I don't think he ever had his heart into the Trail Blazers. He's a Seattle guy through and through... Just like Gates. Those two could live anywhere on the planet and they are still fiercely local.

Paul obviously takes a keen interest in his football team.

He sits at all the Blazer games, but football is his first love. Roy and Oden dampened his enthusiasm for the Blazers. They went back to rebuild mode. Not sure Allen has adjusted to sports ups and downs.

Revis tore his ACL. He's out for the year. Tough loss for the Jets.

Until the Jets figure out that they need an NFL-caliber quarterback, they will never be nothing more than PRETENDERS.

Revis blowing out his knee on a non-contact play is SWEET JUSTICE. "Revis island" is now open for business!

Seattle is mauling Green Bay. Only 7-0 at the half, but they are pounding Aaron Rodgers

8 sacks in the first half

Last edited:
Three undefeateds, Arizona, Atlanta and Houston.

Only two teams looking for their first win, Cleveland and New Orleans, that seems to really need their head coach.

SF went down in flames to the Vikings, which lost to the Colts.

MNF looks to be real good tomorrow.

Thanks Roger Goodell for breaking it off in our ass over utter nonsense. Couple that with his inability to settle with the refs.....

Fucking Douchenozzle.

Seattle crushes Green Bay 14 to 12. Worst officiating in NFL history.

The only really good thing about the game was as I said earlier...team speed. 8 sacks on Rogers in the first half. Our DBs played outstanding. Almost all of the sacks were coverage sacks.

I don't feel good about the game..it was a clusterfuck. But we held our own as best I could tell with one of the best teams in the NFL. We are getting better and our rookie QB is still pretty solid.

Did I mention the worst officiating in NFL history?

Okay, after week three, I am all for settling the officiating strike, it is influencing the outcome of games. It is terrible.

They need the pros back.

Okay, after week three, I am all for settling the officiating strike, it is influencing the outcome of games. It is terrible.

They need the pros back.

I'm not a football fan, I know nothing about football and when I first heard of the replacement ref's I thought, how bad could it be. Then I saw footage from the Packers game. Holy Shit It's bad! Are they blind AND retarded?

They need the pros back.

I'm not a football fan, I know nothing about football and when I first heard of the replacement ref's I thought, how bad could it be. Then I saw footage from the Packers game. Holy Shit It's bad! Are they blind AND retarded?

and deaf.

Three undefeateds, Arizona, Atlanta and Houston.

Only two teams looking for their first win, Cleveland and New Orleans, that seems to really need their head coach.

SF went down in flames to the Vikings, which lost to the Colts.

MNF looks to be real good tomorrow.

Thanks Roger Goodell for breaking it off in our ass over utter nonsense. Couple that with his inability to settle with the refs.....

Fucking Douchenozzle.

We're on the same page politically ....but in this case we disagree.

They need the pros back.

and deaf.

The replacement refs are not blind, retarded or deaf. You guys should try refing a game, it is difficult. There are always controversial calls in NFL games.

That said, try as they may, the replacement refs are in over their heads with NFL games and are not competent for the task. The NFL, being vthe competitive cauldron that it is, will see teams and players taking advantage of this incompetence.

The Packer-Seahawk play illustrates that on two counts: the bad call and the blatant push off by the receiver. I predict you will see more push offs, holding, and battles for the ball in pileups. it will get ugly.

The owners will not settle immediately given their general attitude. At best, they will wait a week to save face. At worst, they will hold a tough line. Most of the blame for this goes to them.

Personally, I like the replacement refs

Wouldn't have football without them

It is the comissioner I have a problem with

and deaf.

The replacement refs are not blind, retarded or deaf. You guys should try refing a game, it is difficult. There are always controversial calls in NFL games.

That said, try as they may, the replacement refs are in over their heads with NFL games and are not competent for the task. The NFL, being vthe competitive cauldron that it is, will see teams and players taking advantage of this incompetence.

The Packer-Seahawk play illustrates that on two counts: the bad call and the blatant push off by the receiver. I predict you will see more push offs, holding, and battles for the ball in pileups. it will get ugly.

The owners will not settle immediately given their general attitude. At best, they will wait a week to save face. At worst, they will hold a tough line. Most of the blame for this goes to them.

correct me if i'm wrong but don't they allow instant replay in the NFL?

and deaf.

Better than best! The league upheld the call this morning. :clap2: I'm sure that was to prevent the Green Bay Muslim football fans from burning down our embassys.

Forum List

Back