NFL Week 17 Predictions

Yes dear..I have never neg repped anyone! My boooooooooooooo was for your comment tho, all in good fun. I'm having fun teasing the PATS fans here because THEY AREN'T EVEN IN THE PLAYOFFS!

:rofl: :rofl:
hell, it would have been nice to make the playoffs, but we knew in week 1 it was going to be a uphill battle
and i think they did damn good considering the number of injured they had this year

and besides, we New England fans still have the Celtics to root for

Giants lose last game of the Season. They are in trouble. Carolina all the way.
Not at all, since you obviously didn't watch the game, NY played without 5 starters and went 2nd team the entire second half, and only lost on a missed field goal.

I'd be more worried that Carolina should have been a wild card, New orleans ripped them up, the panthers have allowed over 60 points the last two weeks, not impressive.

Not at all, since you obviously didn't watch the game, NY played without 5 starters and went 2nd team the entire second half, and only lost on a missed field goal.

I'd be more worried that Carolina should have been a wild card, New orleans ripped them up, the panthers have allowed over 60 points the last two weeks, not impressive.

The Chargers looked really good last night, or Denver just plain sucks. Anyway, it's going to be a close game next week against the Colts and the Chargers.

Funny how in the AFC you can be 8-8 and win your division..............but in the NFC 11-5 and you're not even in the playoffs!

I'm not certain, but I think they sat their starters. They already had #1 seed locked up, no reason to rick injury on an otherwise meaningless game.

Yup New Orleans won the game did they? Ohh and Carolina is 12 and 4 just like your Giants. So much for that pap. Remind me how when I told you the Giants only won in over time you responded with a win is a win. But NOW, it is different, right?

Jacobs didn't even play #1. #2, the Giants put in a lot of second and third string people towards the 4th quarter to rest the first stringers for the game in two weeks.

By the time the Giants play, most of its offense and defense will have had nearly a month off.

It's going to be.... A GLORIOUS BATTLE!

Can anyone disagree with this statement:

Tom Coughlin is the MAN!

Eric Mangini?

In the words of Donlad Trump: YOU'RE FIRED!

I'm a Vikes fan, and even though we won, I didn't really have a good feeling because I thought the Giants were a better team. They have the best power running game in the NFL. I think they are the team to beat in the NFC.

Jerry Jones is insistent that Phillips remains as coach because he is a "caretaker." Nothing else, nothing more. That is the way he wants it so that is the way he gets it. Wade Phillips cannot control the egos on this team. He will lose big again next year. The Jones will fire him and hire another "caretaker."

The future for the Cowboys is bleak IMHO.

Jerry Jones is insistent that Phillips remains as coach because he is a "caretaker." Nothing else, nothing more. That is the way he wants it so that is the way he gets it. Wade Phillips cannot control the egos on this team. He will lose big again next year. The Jones will fire him and hire another "caretaker."

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of turds.

Perhaps Romo should find a different team. His career is being held back with the current managment. Trade him to the Bucs and let them have a REAL quarterback. NOT Garcia! Not Simms!

He looked like he was almost in tears at times on the sideline yesterday.

I think Favre should hang it up as well.

Favre should've gone out when he said he was going to get out. Ended his career on a bright spot. Instead, he was on the hunt for that superbowl ring. The Jets completely mis-managed Pennington... what a great year for the kid. I think the Jets need a COMPLETE re-structuring. Herm Edwards didn't work... Mangini didn't work... time for something completely new, like what Coughlin did for the Giants.

Forum List

Back