NFL - TV Ratings Down 20%

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Zander, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Montrovant

Montrovant Fuzzy bears!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,909
    Where do you get that information? From what I've read, it was the lowest rated season opener since 2009.

TV ratings were down for Chiefs’ upset win over Patriots
    Austin Karp on Twitter
    Chiefs-Patriots clash draws lowest TV ratings for an NFL opener since 2009

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,379
    yeah I was myself a Trump supporter till now.No more.Fuck Rump.I still have no regrets in voting for him though since the alternative was an evil mass murdering bitch.no matter what happens in the rest of his term,i will not regret voting for him since we KNEW what we would get with the evil slut bitch in office.

3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,379

thats just proving my point FOR ME,all i said was it was the lowest ratings ever for an NFL season opener just as that link says you posted.:haha:

4. Montrovant

Montrovant Fuzzy bears!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,909
    Um, the lowest rated opener EVER is much different than the lowest rated opener since 2009. Are you having trouble with the word "ever"?

5. Oldstyle

Oldstyle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,991
    I love it when you on the left work yourself into a LATHER over perceived slights, Rastamen! Let me clue you in...when you call someone an SOB...you're NOT insulting their mother...you're insulting THEM!

6. Oldstyle

Oldstyle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,991
    He has problems with words...period! Rational thought seems to be a problem as well!

7. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,603
    Leave it to a brain-dead rightie to claim you’re not insulting someone when calling them a “bitch.” :cuckoo:

8. RASTAMEN

RASTAMEN VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,634
    Well its a bit too early too see if Trump turns out to more corrupted that Hillary. However, both Trump and Hillary were so unpopular over 90 million registered voters did not vote.

Would a President H. Clinton (had she won) be under investigation for impeachment-obstructing justice as Trump finds himself under in 8 short months into office?? I guess we will never know.

So far the GOP congress hasn't turned on Trump to save their seats. Perhaps as the mid-terms draw near and Robert Mueller tightens the noose things could changer in a hurry. What Trump has working against his Presidency is the long arm of Time.

How many in Trump's administration are willing to go to jail for Trump, especially once they realize Trump can't pardoned them. Who does Trump save......Don Jr or son-in-law Kushner!!!! The CIA-FBI and Intel Agencies both foreign and domestic have on Trump and there's nothing Trump can do about it

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,796
    It seems to cut both ways, I saw an article telling people that burning NFL jerseys is the wrong way to protest and does not help the issue and should quit justifying the burning of the jerseys.

I don’t think that either helps anyone however, those both have the right to protest and others have a right to agree or disagree with the protest.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. NotfooledbyW

NotfooledbyW Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,077
    It looks like every seat at Arrowhead has a fan in it tonight. No real fan and decent American would ever pay attention to an idiot like Trump.

• Winner Winner x 1