NFL - think twice on Limbaugh

They didn't bother him. In fact, they didn't even know he was part of one of the groups bidding until he violated the confidentiality agreement he signed and leaked the story.

It's pretty clear now that Rush did this purely for the publicitiy. He may be a piece of shit, but he's a deviously clever piece of shit, I'll give him that.

That's not what Rush said. Can you support the claim that Rush leaked the story? Got Link?????

It was reported by Adam Schecter (ESPN). I heard it this moring on the radio.
So, provide the link.

Intense,

So even assuming all that is true, your original assertion that the NFL owners approached him is totally incorrect. Checkettes, who is not currently affiliated with the NFL, is the one who approached him.

As for who leaked the information, all we can do is speculate. And obviously you are biased to believe Rush and I am biased the other way. But even you cannot deny that Rush has received a shitload of free publicity out of all this.

The NFL is clearly showing its hypocrisy.
First of all, they feel its perfectly fine to have a completely proven dirtbag like Michael Vick representing the league. He's been welcomed back with open arms. Particularly by the black players. But that is no surprise, seeing how a large number of them are immature criminals themselves.

And then, this is where the true definition of hypocrisy comes in. Who is it that works on sunday nights doing sunday night football coverage?
Why that would be Keith Olberdork. Can he not be considered a political divider?
Why of course he is.
This whole issue is a friggin' sham, perpetrated by a bunch of lockstep Obamabots within the NFL who just can't stand the fact that Rush refuses to drink the liberal Kool-aid, and fully understands that Obama's far left, marxist agenda will no doubt destroy all things that has made this country so great.
Rush also simply stated the truth about the media and McNabb. McNabb was being propped up by the media for reasons he didn't deserve. And yes, he's black. And yes, the media was fawning all over him like he was the black version of Joe Montana. McNabb couldn't carry Montana's jock strap. And that is the damn truth.
It's just further proof that liberals are friggin' idiots!

Last edited:
Intense,

So even assuming all that is true, your original assertion that the NFL owners approached him is totally incorrect. Checkettes, who is not currently affiliated with the NFL, is the one who approached him.

As for who leaked the information, all we can do is speculate. And obviously you are biased to believe Rush and I am biased the other way. But even you cannot deny that Rush has received a shitload of free publicity out of all this.

The Group that wanted to partner with Rush came to Him, He did not seek Them out. Try to stay focused. Rush also claimed that the news about Him being dropped, was leaked prematurely. This sort of discounts Him as the Source of the leak, the leaks in general, only hurt Him. By applying Reason, it is not that hard to sort through. A Group interested in buying the Team came to Him, He warned Them there would be Trouble, They Insured Him they knew what They were getting into, and wanted Him Anyway. He agreed, They defaulted under pressure. He was hurt by this. You are more the Ass to think Rush did this for publicity.

It was reported by Adam Schecter (ESPN). I heard it this moring on the radio.
So, provide the link.

A link to a radio broadcast? :cuckoo:
Yes.
If it was reported on ESPN'S radio broadcast, it would be reported on ESPN'S website.
I searched the entire site. There is no mention of what you claim. No mention whatsoever.

Unless I somehow missed it, and you can find it.

Until you do, we can only assume that it's not true.

Intense,

The Group that wanted to partner with Rush came to Him, He did not seek Them out. Try to stay focused. Rush also claimed that the news about Him being dropped, was leaked prematurely. This sort of discounts Him as the Source of the leak, the leaks in general, only hurt Him. By applying Reason, it is not that hard to sort through. A Group interested in buying the Team came to Him, He warned Them there would be Trouble, They Insured Him they knew what They were getting into, and wanted Him Anyway. He agreed, They defaulted under pressure. He was hurt by this. You are more the Ass to think Rush did this for publicity.

You said the NFL owners sought him. They did not. Perhaps your focus needs a little adjusting.

And I'm not talking about that leak. I'm talking about the original leak that he was part of the group bidding. According to Schefter, Checkette didn't want to make that public until after they won the bid (assuming they did).

And I disagree with you that Rush was more hurt than helped by this.

Last edited:
So, provide the link.

A link to a radio broadcast? :cuckoo:
Yes.
If it was reported on ESPN'S radio broadcast, it would be reported on ESPN'S website.
I searched the entire site. There is no mention of what you claim. No mention whatsoever.

Unless I somehow missed it, and you can find it.

Until you do, we can only assume that it's not true.

It wasn't on ESPN radio. It was on WEEI this morning. He calls in to their morning show every friday.

Intense,

You said the NFL owners sought him. They did not. Perhaps your focus needs a little adjusting.

And I'm not talking about that leak. I'm talking about the original leak that he was part of the group bidding. According to Schecter, Checkette didn't want to make that public until after they won the bid (assuming they did).

And I disagree with you that Rush was more hurt than helped by this.

I misspoke, I am however not your source of current events. The Buying Group came to Him.

Schefter on D&C: Rush was a 'ruse'

"There are people around the league who suggested to me this week that this was all one big ruse anyway, and that it was all much ado about nothing, and Rush's attempt to generate publicity," Schefter said. "He got ultimately out of this exactly what he wanted to get, which is a ton of publicity heaped upon him. Quite frankly, I don't think it was ever viable that he was going to become a limited partner of the new St. Louis Rams ownership group. I don't think it was ever going to happen. ... I think he probably planned this. He's a pretty shrewd guy, a pretty manipulative kind of guy."

"There are people around the league who suggested to me this week that this was all one big ruse anyway, and that it was all much ado about nothing, and Rush's attempt to generate publicity," Schefter said. "He got ultimately out of this exactly what he wanted to get, which is a ton of publicity heaped upon him. Quite frankly, I don't think it was ever viable that he was going to become a limited partner of the new St. Louis Rams ownership group. I don't think it was ever going to happen. ... I think he probably planned this. He's a pretty shrewd guy, a pretty manipulative kind of guy."

... I think .....Right there is where you can tell he is full of shit. Damn Wanna be!

Last edited:

So where is the proof that Rush leaked it?

This is just a hack reporter running off at the mouth.

Where is his evidence?

So where is the proof that Rush leaked it?

This is just a hack reporter running off at the mouth.

Where is his evidence?

"There are people around the league who suggested to me this week..."

I agree it's not proof. But there is also no proof that he didn't leak it.

The only thing for sure is that it got leaked. And the only person who seems to have benefited from the leak is Rush himself.

32 rich Republicans don't want Rush as part of their club.

That's all you need to know.

32 stupid rich republicans that should not have bothered him in the first place, spineless pricks.

This was my first post on the thread, manifold. If you follow the thread all the way through, there is no disconnect on my position. To say otherwise is false.

32 rich Republicans don't want Rush as part of their club.

That's all you need to know.

32 stupid rich republicans that should not have bothered him in the first place, spineless pricks.

This was my first post on the thread, manifold. If you follow the thread all the way through, there is no disconnect on my position. To say otherwise is false.

So now you're taking back your "I misspoke" admission? :rofl:

Like I said, they didn't bother him in the first place. Your statement contains a completely false implication.

So now you're taking back your "I misspoke" admission? :rofl:

Like I said, they didn't bother him in the first place. Your statement contains a completely false implication.

Okay Shit Head, My game is off today, just not the way you think. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I did misspeak. I concede that point. The League Owners did not bother Him, The Buying Group did. Thank You for straightening me out. The buyers are still Chicken Shits. You still, are prejudiced against Rush. I am prejudiced against You for being Prejudiced against Rush. You are still prejudiced against me for being prejudiced against You for being prejudiced against Rush. The order of the Universe is restored. .... I apologize... God that hurt.... One Last Question....wait for it.... ....:eusa_whistle:... what role if any, did the League Itself play in the deal falling through if any?....:lol:

Forum List

Back