NFL PLAYOFFS ROUND 3 PICKS

I don’t know which is bothering me more, the Patriots defense or the way Tony Romo keeps pronouncing “Jag-wires”

Let's all take a moment of silence to honor the greatness that is Tom Brady

When the Vikings went and got a TD early, I was thinking the game might go how I had predicted.....then they just curled up in a little ball and died.

Went down with a whimper

They look to have a team that can maintain success for a while, with some good young players at the core. That loss is going to sting this offseason, though.

Well, that sucked bigly. Now I have to root for Tom Brady to get his billionth ring, because I don't want Filthydelphia to get one before the Vikes.

dont worry,you'll get your wish,Its all scripted same as it was last year for him to have a dramatic comeback.

Its fun to somewhat be a psychic.I cant predict scores or anything but ever since the superbowl three years ago when it was so obvious to THINKING americans who can think outside the box realised that pete the cheat threw that superbowl,NOW i always know the outcome way before it happens in superbowls now who will win.

last year when i turned on the radio and i heard NE was getting blown out,i knew better than to get excited,i knew the NFL had it all fixed for them to come back and win and have a dramatic comeback.

also last sunday when I was at my gym,I saw on the tv set the Jags were up 14-3. i called it right then and there telling myself it was all scripted for brady to come back in the final two minutes and score a touchdown before halftime and same thing with the game that he would come from behind in the final quarter since it was all planned and scripted weeks in advance.

When the Vikings went and got a TD early, I was thinking the game might go how I had predicted.....then they just curled up in a little ball and died.

Went down with a whimper

They look to have a team that can maintain success for a while, with some good young players at the core. That loss is going to sting this offseason, though.

main reason i am here is i thought you might find these facts on the Rams interesting.

Andrew *1 year ago
Be real, Georgia took the LA teams to St Louie for her own personsl greed. Not to help build the city of St. Louis . Did she turn away the millions the city gave her as a personal gift? No. Unlike many St Louise fans who have turned their back on the team there are thousands of LA rams fans who never gave up on the Rams and supported them for all those years in St Louis. I respect those St Louis fans who still support the Rams . They know RAm national knows no city limits. To all the others I shed no tears for you.
Show less

dave m
1 year ago
If you want to blame anyone blame your city leaders. Kroenke was involved in bringing the Rams to St Louis in the first place. He kept his end of the bargain but the city leaders did nothing to develop new business around the stadium and reverse a shrinking St Louis population (20% lost since the early 90's) Can you blame Kroenke for seeing the writing on the wall and jumping all over the biggest business deal in his life? Do I feel sad for St Louis fans? Of course I do I know just how it feels to lose your team to another city. To you , Georgia must have been a saint but to us she is the devil! That is why I couldn't believe that her children had her interred in a crypt out here in Los Angeles (what were they thinking). Now she has been honored for a number of years as the most pissed on grave in the country. Even though her crypt is about head high , that has stopped no one til now armed with a dixie cup from paying their "respects"

st louis fans are such morons,they blame losing the Rams on Kroneke when it was their irresponsible cit leaders who screwed it up for them royally but not honering the terms in the lase agreement signed 22 years ago.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Rams and Kroneke honored and followed the terms of the lease agreement ,the city did not,yet those moron st louis folks think KRONEKE is the one to blame for the citys imcompetance? comedy gold.:rofl::lmao:

so very well said,to st louis folks,Georgia is the messiah but for LA Ram fans as myself,she is the DEVIL.

Last edited:
Well, that sucked bigly. Now I have to root for Tom Brady to get his billionth ring, because I don't want Filthydelphia to get one before the Vikes.

dont worry,you'll get your wish,Its all scripted same as it was last year for him to have a dramatic comeback.

Its fun to somewhat be a psychic.I cant predict scores or anything but ever since the superbowl three years ago when it was so obvious to THINKING americans who can think outside the box realised that pete the cheat threw that superbowl,NOW i always know the outcome way before it happens in superbowls now who will win.

last year when i turned on the radio and i heard NE was getting blown out,i knew better than to get excited,i knew the NFL had it all fixed for them to come back and win and have a dramatic comeback.

also last sunday when I was at my gym,I saw on the tv set the Jags were up 14-3. i called it right then and there telling myself it was all scripted for brady to come back in the final two minutes and score a touchdown before halftime and same thing with the game that he would come from behind in the final quarter since it was all planned and scripted weeks in advance.

and agent wrongwinger is crying in defeat that I know all this stuff now and can predict it all the time.LOLsame as he crys here everyday always whining like a 3 year old butthurt that he was wrong on the rams never coming back to LA.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

and agent wrongwinger is crying in defeat that I know all this stuff now and can predict it all the time.LOLsame as he crys here everyday always whining like a 3 year old butthurt that he was wrong on the rams never coming back to LA.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
After the Rams folded in the playoffs........LA is glad they remain in St Louis

Forum List

Back