NFL Player Donates His Entire Salary To Charity

Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Chris Long will donate the rest of his 2017 base salary to charity, he announced Wednesday.

Long had previously donated his first six game checks to provide scholarships to two students in his hometown of Charlottesville, Virginia.

Long said that one of the reasons he's decided to donate his 2017 salary to charity, including the scholarships, is because of the protests earlier this year in Charlottesville.

"Our hometown is a wonderful place and I feel like people got the wrong idea about what the residents of Charlottesville are all about," Long said.

Long's base salary is worth $1 million after signing a two-year, $4.5 million deal with the Eagles.

The final 10 game checks from Long this year will go to the Chris Long Foundation as part of the Pledge 10 for Tomorrow campaign.

The campaign will donate the rest of his salary to organizations that support education quality in St. Louis, Boston and Philadelphia -- the three cities that Long has played in during his 10-year NFL career.

"My wife and I have been passionate about education being a gateway for upward mobility and equality," Long said in a statement to The Associated Press. "I think we can all agree that equity in education can help affect change that we all want to see in this country."

Eagles DE Chris Long to donate rest of 2017 NFL salary to charity

Well good for him. What's the hidden motive of why you posted this?

Just imagine if we gave everyone millions to throw a football around...
For starters - Chris Long is a DE end like his legendary daddy. So he never “throws a football around” (typical uninformed progressive).

Second, he earned that by being elite at what he does. A concept lost on you lazy, greedy progressives who believe you deserve something for nothing. Elite people get paid elite money.

But most importantly of all, no one has ever been paid millions for playing football. The left’s ignorance of basic economics and business is what prevents them from earning the type of money they greedily lust over. The fact that you don’t even understand why Chris Long is paid what he is paid is tragic. Just imagine if the left could finally grasp basic economics.

(Hint: all salaries are based upon the revenue the recipient generates for the business. So sad you need that explained to you :eusa_doh: )

Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Chris Long will donate the rest of his 2017 base salary to charity, he announced Wednesday.
And just think...this “evil” wealthy man did that without being forced by government. Can you imagine?
He'll get a tax write off so....
You said it! So?!? His income will be $0.00 for 2017 so please explain to the class how a “tax write off” will help. Math was never your strong point, uh?

White or black, the dumbass would never have even had the opportunity anywhere but here. That’s why these stupid kunts could take a knee and be a bit greatfull for the opportunity.

Whaddaya mean "here", Cowgirl? He's an Iggle. :rock: :muahaha:

Now that we've established who the "dumbass" is, why do you call the guy a "dumbass"?
Is establishing scholarships a "dumbass" thing to do in Texas?

Red shirt athlete. Your typical stupid black NFL guy is academically lacking. As in can read to good. This is why 90% of them end up in tax trouble and having to do reality TV shows like the one Trump used to do. That aside, if any one of those black guys lived in any country other then this one, they would be nothing. Same for the stupid white NFL fags. Now, lemme guess, here starts your top secret NFL library that your dad Indiana Jones left you along with that top secret KKK library ya?

You can't touch the question, Kenya?

Once again for the slow kids ---- what exactly is "dumbass" about using your money to establish scholarships?

You need another day to work on this?

Long had previously donated his first six game checks to provide scholarships to two students in his hometown of Charlottesville, Virginia.

Long said that one of the reasons he's decided to donate his 2017 salary to charity, including the scholarships, is because of the protests earlier this year in Charlottesville.

"Our hometown is a wonderful place and I feel like people got the wrong idea about what the residents of Charlottesville are all about," Long said.

Long's base salary is worth $1 million after signing a two-year, $4.5 million deal with the Eagles.

The final 10 game checks from Long this year will go to the Chris Long Foundation as part of the Pledge 10 for Tomorrow campaign.

The campaign will donate the rest of his salary to organizations that support education quality in St. Louis, Boston and Philadelphia -- the three cities that Long has played in during his 10-year NFL career.

"My wife and I have been passionate about education being a gateway for upward mobility and equality," Long said in a statement to The Associated Press. "I think we can all agree that equity in education can help affect change that we all want to see in this country."

I was gonna suggest it would be nice if the nfl made a similiar offer with the profits from this season but then i realixed there wont be any profits

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

NFL's got more than enough profit, trust me.

Enough to send three-quarters of a million taxpayer bucks of fake-patriotism pimp money back to the government once that scandal was exposed.

Have any idea how many drones watch the Stupor Bowl?

White or black, the dumbass would never have even had the opportunity anywhere but here. That’s why these stupid kunts could take a knee and be a bit greatfull for the opportunity.

Now that we've established who the "dumbass" is, why do you call the guy a "dumbass"?

Red shirt athlete. Your typical stupid black NFL guy is academically lacking. As in can read to good. This is why 90% of them end up in tax trouble and having to do reality TV shows like the one Trump used to do. That aside, if any one of those black guys lived in any country other then this one, they would be nothing. Same for the stupid white NFL fags. Now, lemme guess, here starts your top secret NFL library that your dad Indiana Jones left you along with that top secret KKK library ya?

Once again for the slow kids ---- what exactly is "dumbass" about using your money to establish scholarships?

For a person that claims to be a professor, you sure miss allot of points. The big one being, had the man been borne any place but here, he would not be starting shit. Second, no one gives two fucks about his scholarship. He can't even be grateful to be borne in a country where it was possible to get where he is now. Only slow one here is you. No one else lis about being collage professor sitting of top secret historical KKK documents. Lying don't help you here bud.

I was gonna suggest it would be nice if the nfl made a similiar offer with the profits from this season but then i realixed there wont be any profits

Enough to send three-quarters of a million taxpayer bucks of fake-patriotism pimp money back to the government once that scandal was exposed.

Let m guess, your in possessetion of a top secret NFL historical library to ?

For a person that claims to be a professor, you sure miss allot of points. The big one being, had the man been borne any place but here, he would not be starting shit. Second, no one gives two fucks about his scholarship. He can't even be grateful to be borne in a country where it was possible to get where he is now. Only slow one here is you. No one else lis about being collage professor sitting of top secret historical KKK documents. Lying don't help you here bud.

I've never "claimed to be a professor", so you're already a lying jagoff.

Once AGAIN for the short bus ---- you called this guy a "dumbass". I'm asking why.

You can't seem to answer. And you keep running away. Wimp. :gay:

Let m guess, your in possessetion of a top secret NFL historical library to ?

Yeah, so "top secret" it's been on the historical record for a fucking year and a half.

That's the way to "let m guess". Be in "possessetion" of links to shit that already went down.

Once AGAIN for the short bus ---- you called this guy a "dumbass". I'm asking why.

You did dent denie it either duck head. You entimated in a thread you were, and that you were in possessetion of KKK documents, and library that was left to you by a family member. Don't get shitty at me because you are mixing up your lies.

You did dent denie it either duck head. You entimated in a thread you were, and that you were in possessetion of KKK documents, and library that was left to you by a family member. Don't get shitty at me because you are mixing up your lies.

Most wimps, when they get caught at something they can't back up, run away and hide until it blows over.
You actually keep posting, drawing more and more attention to the fact that you can't answer the question.

:dig:

Once again for the mental midgets: the question is, HOW exactly does establishing scholarships make Chris Long a "dumbass"?

Hm?

We sit, and we wait.

Most wimps, when they get caught at something they can't back up, run away and hide until it blows over.
You actually keep posting, drawing more and more attention to the fact that you can't answer the question.

:dig:

Once again for the mental midgets: the question is, HOW exactly does establishing scholarships make Chris Long a "dumbass"?

Hm?

We sit, and we wait.
Crixus is a coward, liar and a racist. Expecting anything from him is futile.

The rest of 2017 is two months.

Football season is four months.

We're halfway through month two. And those first six weeks are already donated.

Perhaps you should go to an Iggles game and throw a tantrum, since this isn't working out. Maybe you could shoot him in the face. You know, for engaging in charity and shit. Miserable old bag.
Tipsy really is a " miserable old bag."

The rest of 2017 is two months.

Football season is four months.

We're halfway through month two. And those first six weeks are already donated.

Perhaps you should go to an Iggles game and throw a tantrum, since this isn't working out. Maybe you could shoot him in the face. You know, for engaging in charity and shit. Miserable old bag.
Tipsy really is a " miserable old bag."
Tipsy was once a hooker with a Black pimp that dumped her for a younger, better looking white woman.

So the US is the only country where athletes make extremely large salaries?

Forum List

Back