NFL Has Done Everything They Can To Appease The Woke

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
They have committed 250 million to combat systemic racism

They have spent another 95 million to fight for social justice

They play the Black National Anthem before every game

And this is what they get in return:

My wife got free tickets at work, they were the company owners seats so we went. First NFL game either us had been to and place was packed last year.

We were both annoyed the inzones had some garbage about fighting racism written in them. Right before the game started the announcer was saying something about racism and we got up and left.

We just wanted to have some hotdogs, pretzels, beers and enjoy a game. But we couldn't even escape the racism bullshit for a couple hours at a football game.

We've passed other free tickets since then because we don't want to support the NFL.

My wife got free tickets at work, they were the company owners seats so we went. First NFL game either us had been to and place was packed last year.

We were both annoyed the inzones had some garbage about fighting racism written in them. Right before the game started the announcer was saying something about racism and we got up and left.

We just wanted to have some hotdogs, pretzels, beers and enjoy a game. But we couldn't even escape the racism bullshit for a couple hours at a football game.

We've passed other free tickets since then because we don't want to support the NFL.
I went to a night game...horrible experience....jus wal to wal drunks raising hell and puking on each other....and besides, the NFL could never present a game half as interesting as last seasons tenn alabama game....now that was truly exciting

They have committed 250 million to combat systemic racism

They have spent another 95 million to fight for social justice

They play the Black National Anthem before every game

And this is what they get in return:

This is great… more mansions for the heads while they exploit everyone else.

Why didn’t the NFL donate another $250M towards inner city schools or homeless vets?

Forum List

Back