NFL DRAFT TONIGHT # 8 Detroit Lions Questions

Kyler Murray picked by Arizona Cardinals...

Never seen him play, but he looks small, but fast
Doug Flutie
He gets too nervous and is too short..He choked in his last appearance with OU.

He choked? He managed to put a good game up against Alabama. Especially impressive considering the defense for OU.

I checked the numbers. He had 308 yards passing and 109 yards rushing. He passed for 2 TDs and rushed for another. Granted, 2018 was not a banner year for the Crimson Tide defense, but still, they managed to hold LSU and MS State scoreless.

He choked? He managed to put a good game up against Alabama. Especially impressive considering the defense for OU.

I checked the numbers. He had 308 yards passing and 109 yards rushing. He passed for 2 TDs and rushed for another. Granted, 2018 was not a banner year for the Crimson Tide defense, but still, they managed to hold LSU and MS State scoreless.

This thread is about the NFL draft and pro ball....not your jock-sniffer obsession with Alabama.

This thread is about the NFL draft and pro ball....not your jock-sniffer obsession with Alabama.

LMAO!! Reading is not your strong suit, is it?

The comment was made that Kyler choked in his last game for OU. I simply pointed out the facts of his performance in his last game, which happened to be against Alabama.

And yes, this is about the NFL draft. And not one player in the NFL draft has played a single down of pro football. Their entire resume and status is based on what they did during their time playing college ball.

The comment was made that Kyler choked in his last game for OU. I simply pointed out the facts of his performance in his last game, which happened to be against Alabama.

And yes, this is about the NFL draft. And not one player in the NFL draft has played a single down of pro football. Their entire resume and status is based on what they did during their time playing college ball.

Take a fucking hike, loser.

Also, and just so you will understand what I posted, I was not making a post about Alabama other than as the last opponent he faced. He put up more points against Alabama than anyone last season except Clemson. That last sentence was not about Alabama, any more than it was about Clemson. It was about Kyler Murray's ability to score points and play football.

But since you seem to dislike college ball and Alabama.........ROLL TIDE!!!

Take a fucking hike, loser.

I am enjoying the thread. If you have a problem with that, you'll just have to deal with it.

And while we are discussing the NFL Draft, 3 college teams had 3 players selected in the 1st round. Clemson, MS State, and Alabama. This is the 11th year in a row that Bama has had a player selected in the 1st round. Sniff THAT jockstrap.

I am enjoying the thread. If you have a problem with that, you'll just have to deal with it.

And while we are discussing the NFL Draft, 3 college teams had 3 players selected in the 1st round. Clemson, MS State, and Alabama. This is the 11th year in a row that Bama has had a player selected in the 1st round. Sniff THAT jockstrap.

Of course you are "enjoying" this.....the fact you want to suck Nick Saban's dick, derailing threads, and then crying to the mods when your sorry ass is handed to ya, are always on your mind.

Of course you are "enjoying" this.....the fact you want to suck Nick Saban's dick, derailing threads, and then crying to the mods when your sorry ass is handed to ya, are always on your mind.

I pointed out that the claim that he choked in his last game was wrong. That last game was against Alabama. Had it been against some lesser team, it wouldn't have proved the point as well.

YOur comment about me want to suck dick shows your own issues more than anything.

I have not derailled this thread. You jumping in trying to be some keyboard commando has done that. I addressed a claim. Both the claim and my comment are relevant to the topic. Your bullshit is not.

Not sure what you think you are saying about me whining to the mods, but you obviously know nothing.

I pointed out that the claim that he choked in his last game was wrong. That last game was against Alabama. Had it been against some lesser team, it wouldn't have proved the point as well.

YOur comment about me want to suck dick shows your own issues more than anything.

I have not derailled this thread. You jumping in trying to be some keyboard commando has done that. I addressed a claim. Both the claim and my comment are relevant to the topic. Your bullshit is not.

Not sure what you think you are saying about me whining to the mods, but you obviously know nothing.

This is my thread about Detroit Lions football and the NFL draft....if you crashed a party of mine in person, you'd leave a lot faster than you came in, faggot.

This is my thread about Detroit Lions football and the NFL draft....if you crashed a party of mine in person, you'd leave a lot faster than you came in, faggot.

If it was your party, in real life, I wouldn't have any desire to be there. I may be a little crazy, but I do have standards.

If it was your party, in real life, I wouldn't have any desire to be there. I may be a little crazy, but I do have standards.

You look like a drug addict with a hardon for the neighbor's dog....go shit on somebody's else's porch, creep.

Sorry for the intermission folks....some trash had to be taken out.

DAY THREE....rounds 4-7. This is a day I like because the ex-jock talking heads have to pretty much STFU and watch like the rest of us with little time between picks. Not considered the elite talent, there are sleepers galore in these rounds that never got the pub of the major school athletes... Of course they never played against the elite talent either so these rounds show who's done their homework and who's just biding their time until they can get out of Nashville. The Lions must now find OL help. especially at RG.

You look like a drug addict with a hardon for the neighbor's dog....go shit on somebody's else's porch, creep.

Fuck you. When you post on a public forum, you don't get to decide who posts and who doesn't. But it is hilarious to see you just making shit up in post after post. You want to put me on ignore? I have no problem with that. But, on this website, I go where I want and post what I want.

The Lions also hope to snag a speedy WR who can stretch the field like Golladay and Jones, yet catch a ball in traffic and make something happen. Amendola was a quirky pickup for the slot, so the need is for the bomb-worthy. Not sure how deep the talent in that area is but Quinn does pretty well in the late rounds as a rule.

5th Round
CB
Amani Oruwariye

6'2"205 lbs Penn State

NFL draft profile: Amani Oruwariye

Amani Oruwariye is a cornerback from Penn State who had 39 solo tackles and 3 interceptions during his senior season, while earning first-team All-Big Ten honors.

Pre-Draft Analysis
Oruwariye is a bigger corner with average length and above-average top-end speed. He's an opportunistic playmaker who has picked off seven passes the past two seasons. He's an adequate tackler who doesn't shy away from his responsibilities in run support.

Round 6....first of two picks with the Lions willfully (pun) staying away from an OL selection:

Travis Fulgham
Follow
6'3"215 lbs Old Dominion
13 POS RK
89 OVR RK
73 GRADE
Pre-Draft Analysis
Fulgham is a big receiver with excellent length and average top-end speed. He's a natural hands catcher with good body control. Though he doesn't have the second gear to take the top off the coverage, he uses his frame to shield defenders from the ball and he makes over-the-shoulder catches downfield. He's not as much of a threat after the catch.

Round 6...second pick...this time an RB....could be a special teams or return man:

Ty Johnson
5'11"210 lbs Maryland

Pre-Draft Analysis
Johnson explodes though the hole and is a threat to pull away when he gets a seam. He's not an elusive open-field runner and doesn't have the power to push the pile. He picks up some yards after contact thanks to effort. He returned two kickoffs for touchdowns at Maryland.

Austin Bryant is a badass. He played a helluva game against Alabama.

Uh oh, is this derailing the thread? Or is this just continuing what you posted?

Round 7....one more after this......another TE: Not a single OG or OT....Quinn must be looking to sign or trade for a starting RG....

TE
Isaac Nauta
Follow
6'3"244 lbs Georgia

Pre-Draft Analysis
Nauta is savvy as a route runner with good feel for locating soft spots underneath. He's not much of a big-play threat but he does play faster than his timed speed. He's a reliable receiver with excellent ball skills, and he's a fundamentally sound blocker who gives good effort.

Forum List

Back