What boxing match-up would you like to see?

GraciousDisfiguredGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

Ryan Garcia the young 18-0 champion against me! i'd let him knock my ass out! that turns me on!

Ryan Garcia the young 18-0 champion against me! i'd let him knock my ass out! that turns me on!

I bet you'd really love to go down on the matt and do a little ground and pound with Super Sage Northcutt.

5014dfa43312310c15a9902d5eddc800

Sage-Northcutt-%40BooneStudios-0115-600x400.jpg

He lives around the corner from me. I'd put in the good word but he likes chicks.
i've had a crush on him for a long time. i was devastated he was cut from the UFC. I'm jealous you know him

we dont deserve Sage!

I bet you'd really love to go down on the matt and do a little ground and pound with Super Sage Northcutt.

He lives around the corner from me. I'd put in the good word but he likes chicks.
i've had a crush on him for a long time. i was devastated he was cut from the UFC. I'm jealous you know him

we dont deserve Sage!

He's fighting on 5/17/19 with One Championship.
Dont know how to watch just yet.

we dont deserve Sage!

He's fighting on 5/17/19 with One Championship.
Dont know how to watch just yet.
let me know. i wanna watch too. private Message me!

The kid is amazing and I gotta say I'm jealous as a MOFO!!!!

i agree! have you told him you think he's amazing? why do you think he was cut? that's ridiculous

I've only met him a few times,and yes I told him I was a big fan.
They did stories on the kid in the local Katy paper for years,long before he became famous.

I dont know why he left/booted from the UFC.
The kid has amazing star power and was winning on a regular basis.
Seems to me he's perfect material for the UFC.
I have to wonder if he didnt leave on his own accord so he could fight in the disciples he was raised in and trained in all his life.

Forum List

Back