NFL and the unvaccinated

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

We know that Republicans overwhelmingly disapprove of unions. How about in this case, do you support Coach Meyer or the Players Association?

MFbroad.jpg

We know that Republicans overwhelmingly disapprove of unions. How about in this case, do you support Coach Meyer or the Players Association?
I support it is none of your fucking business about someones medical info

Soon you'll run out of Covid

I dont care about the NFL honestly. So fuck em, do whatever they want, I dont watch it.

I quit watching the moment they started bringing in the BLM brigade and turning sporting events into social and political agendas. And honestly I never looked back because everytime I consider looking back I see some more bullshit about something stupid (like this covid thing here) and I just go back to not paying attention.

Give me a solid 18 months of the NFL never ever mentioning one social or political thing or one hot topic and none of the players open their mouths about anything except football and Ill think about watching again. I want to see sports, and thats it.

First I don’t really care to much about the NFL anymore so they can do as they please. Second I suspect the covid vaccine status in who gets cut will play far more of a role with second and third string players than it will starters if it in fact plays any role at all.

His star players aren't getting cut no matter what their status. He's most likely talking about bottom of the roster players that are in the fence. Has nothing to do with unions because these players never had a job secured to begin with.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back