Next Week's School Shooting Victims Thank Senate For Failing To Pass Gun Bill

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
WASHINGTON—Following the Senate’s rejection of a bipartisan amendment to expand background checks for gun buyers, the young victims of next week’s school shooting emphatically thanked members of Congress today for failing to pass more comprehensive gun control legislation. “Great job, guys,” said 14-year-old Jacob Miller, one of nine junior high school students who will be shot next week by a mentally ill gunman wielding a legally acquired assault rifle that was purchased at a gun show. “My classmates and I are really proud of you for cowering to the NRA and caring more about politics than my friends and I getting shot and killed. It totally makes sense. You’re the best.”

Next Week's School Shooting Victims Thank Senate For Failing To Pass Gun Bill | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

WASHINGTON—Following the Senate’s rejection of a bipartisan amendment to expand background checks for gun buyers, the young victims of next week’s school shooting emphatically thanked members of Congress today for failing to pass more comprehensive gun control legislation. “Great job, guys,” said 14-year-old Jacob Miller, one of nine junior high school students who will be shot next week by a mentally ill gunman wielding a legally acquired assault rifle that was purchased at a gun show. “My classmates and I are really proud of you for cowering to the NRA and caring more about politics than my friends and I getting shot and killed. It totally makes sense. You’re the best.”

Next Week's School Shooting Victims Thank Senate For Failing To Pass Gun Bill | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

It looks like another NEA thug is abusing his students by using them as political pawns.

It looks like another NEA thug is abusing his students by using them as political pawns.

Will the left stoop any lower in its shameless pandering and bloody shirt waving? What's next? They mail pieces of dead kids to members who oppose them?

More like political shields.

The Onion.. AGAIN??

Double_399996_1614105.jpg

Oops, yes The Onion.
It is troubling that this is easily believable and not readily recognizable as parody.

Non stater...

However the victims of the ones we have in 2016, 17, 18 etc.... will have a point.

I disagreed with the senate, expanding background checks to internet sales and gun shows should have been a no brainer. But don't fool yourself into believing any gun control measures could prevent another school shooting. To prevent the next school shooting, there should be armed guards and armed teachers!

I disagreed with the senate, expanding background checks to internet sales and gun shows should have been a no brainer. But don't fool yourself into believing any gun control measures could prevent another school shooting. To prevent the next school shooting, there should be armed guards and armed teachers!

Beware I said something to this affect last week and got publicly flogged for it.

90% Support and the Republicans went against their constituents...Who says Repubs vote in lock step? Who says repubs don't represent the people? They represent the people....10% of the people

Shortly after Newtown, Richard Miniter relayed the story of Lindisfarne, an extremely wealthy eighth century Christian Monastery located on top of a rocky spire connected to the English coastline by a tidal causeway. The Monks who resided inside eschewed any means or methods of protection for themselves or their wealth, preferring to let their Christian goodness be their protection against the forces of the Dark Ages outside. The Vikings who came one night intent on slaughtering the Monks and plundering their treasures climbed the rocky spire with their swords clenched between their teeth.
NYC allows neither backpacks, nor garbage pails anywhere near the scene of the New Years Eve Times Square celebration. Manhole covers are also locked down.
For Bostonians, holidays are meant exclusively for their pleasure and relaxation, therefore there was an abundance of garbage pails available for bomb placement, back packs for bomb transport abounded, as well as young male Saudi students wheeling empty baby strollers.
You put a brightly colored, attractive fruit out on display, its gonna get plucked. How long would an exquisitely cut and gleaming diamond perched on a stand lasted, unguarded, on Boylston Monday?
The lion hasn't been reported as lying down with the lamb, nor the newborn calf with the wolf or the coyote. Keep insisting on the existence of the gunfree school zones, and you can rest assured the Allahu Akhbar Boys will be here to show you what they can do with them.
Unfortunately, we have a government composed exclusively of committed wealth redistributors that somehow thinks the only evil that exists in the world consists entirely of American Conservatives.

Ah yes, your right to buy a military grade assault weapon is so much more important than the right of a child to life itself.

Well, assuming said child survives a trip to the abortion clinic... you know, the left-wing's nirvana.

Forum List

Back