Next weeks 2009 election predictions.

I predict Atlanta will have its first WHITE, CONSERVATIVE, REPUBLICAN Mayor since 1973, when Maynard (fatass) Jackson began the series of incompetent boobs elected Mayor because they were black, and ONLY because they were black.

Finally, FINALLY, the people of Atlanta are beginning to see the light.

You rock Mary Norwood! :D

You emphasize they're voting white...

I predict Atlanta will have its first WHITE, CONSERVATIVE, REPUBLICAN Mayor since 1973, when Maynard (fatass) Jackson began the series of incompetent boobs elected Mayor because they were black, and ONLY because they were black.

You emphasize they're voting white...

I'm saying they're finally getting wise that voting for someone *just because they're black* hasn't gotten them very far over the last 30 years, and that maybe they should look at QUALIFIED first.

Mary Norwood (who is a City Councilwoman and happens to be white) is imminently MORE qualified than the rest of the field.....and she's the front-runner.

Atlantans are tired of the same ole same ole corrupt black Democrat Mayoral regimes destroying our town.

It's time for change.....and they know it.

Besides....the black candidates here are *terrified* of a white Mayor. They're even campaigning along these lines....."If you elect Mary Norwood, you'll send us back...."

Back to what? Hmmm?

Would that bullshit be tolerated if the races were reversed? I think not.

The black Dems (specifically Lisa Borders and Kasim Reed) are the ones trying to divide the city along racial lines. NOT Mary Norwood. She has been VERY careful to stay away from that bullshit.

Mayor Norwood is going to finally turn this city around! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Way to go out and call the African Americans in Atlanta racist.

Do Liberals have any problem calling Republicans racist? Why no they do not. And the fact is that the poster is right. Check out DC as well, They reelected a drug addict to be Mayor, they vote for the skin color not the leadership.

I fear the tipping point has been met in NJ. We are now the land of the givers and the takers, and the takers are in the majority. Corzine will DESTROY this state in his 2nd term. He's looking to provide illegals with all the benefits of citizens. We ain't seen nuttin yet.

They ARE. Come live here. You'll get a lesson in anti-white hatred really quick. Within hours of landing at Hartsfield-JACKSON (which was only Hartsifeld airport until fatass Jackson died and the blacks threw a fit---they wanted to take Mayor Hartsfield name off the airport entirely--when HE was the Mayor who purchased the airport land and built the damned thing in the first place).

Atlanta is NO place for white people anymore. Blacks make sure to let us know that too. Their anti-white hatred is palpable.

You've seen "The Real Housewifes of Atlanta"? Then you've seen what I'm talking about.

Atlanta's blacks HATE whites and they make absolutely NO bones about it. None.

Come on down....experience it firsthand before you trash me for speaking up and calling them out for their racist ways.

The WH is already running away from the results, declaring them really local matters and not germane to public perception of Obama.
Some of that may be true. But if the Republicans (and Conservative) win big there is no way they can ignore that.
Yes, there is palpable anger in the country that unemployment isn't getting better and Obama seems to be doing nothing but handing out money we don't have to more and more people.

several factors. the tide is against democrats and that usually means close races wil go against them. obama going all over new jersey tells me they think corzine is in deep trouble. how much will black turnout be down? if its down alot corzine loses. republicans are motivated, democrats are not. having said that:

mcdonnel +13 in virginia
christie +3 in new jersey
hoffman +10
no clue about california but if its a dem district where the dem won by 10% or less in 2008 then the rep will win this time.

I fear the tipping point has been met in NJ. We are now the land of the givers and the takers, and the takers are in the majority. Corzine will DESTROY this state in his 2nd term. He's looking to provide illegals with all the benefits of citizens. We ain't seen nuttin yet.

Yup....leftists need to import poor needy foreigners to vote for them....:eusa_shhh:

The Rabbi said:
The WH is already running away from the results, declaring them really local matters and not germane to public perception of Obama.
Some of that may be true. But if the Republicans (and Conservative) win big there is no way they can ignore that.
Yes, there is palpable anger in the country that unemployment isn't getting better and Obama seems to be doing nothing but handing out money we don't have to more and more people.
This 2009 election is already just about as embarrassing for Obama as the Olympics....running all over like a chicken with his head chopped just to support a governorship office....yeah....change IS in the wind....:cool:

The results on Tuesday are directly linked to Obama.

Obama-fatigue is already deeply setting in - and he has yet to complete his first full year.

Tuesday is the beginning of the beginning...

Deeds has his phone bank working over time today with nothing but bashing McDonnell.

Deeds never got it nor will the DNC negative ads really don't work anymore.

And yet, I'd be willing to bet you didn't make the argument that the Democrats taking both the New Jersey and Virginia governorships from the Republicans in 2001 was a repudiation of Bush.

They ARE. Come live here. You'll get a lesson in anti-white hatred really quick. Within hours of landing at Hartsfield-JACKSON (which was only Hartsifeld airport until fatass Jackson died and the blacks threw a fit---they wanted to take Mayor Hartsfield name off the airport entirely--when HE was the Mayor who purchased the airport land and built the damned thing in the first place).

Atlanta is NO place for white people anymore. Blacks make sure to let us know that too. Their anti-white hatred is palpable.

You've seen "The Real Housewifes of Atlanta"? Then you've seen what I'm talking about.

Atlanta's blacks HATE whites and they make absolutely NO bones about it. None.

Come on down....experience it firsthand before you trash me for speaking up and calling them out for their racist ways.

Sure, they're not going to like you if you run around screaming the n-word at them.

The results on Tuesday are directly linked to Obama.

Obama-fatigue is already deeply setting in - and he has yet to complete his first full year.

Tuesday is the beginning of the beginning...

Agreed, I always complained about Bush43 not addressing the people through the media about his policies. Obama never misses an opportunity for a photo op about a beer fest with a policeman, and a "victim", a date with his bride, etc. It is getting old and worn out. He doesn't have the impact in front of the camera as he did in the beginning.

Last edited:
As for predictions...

Virginia - McDonnell by 12
New Jersey - Corzine by 1
New York 23rd - Hoffman, not even going to begin to predict the margin
California 10th - Garamendi by 10 (just an FYI, Tauscher previously held the seat and is now Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Affairs)

This may come as a shock to you, but just because Norwood is white doesn't mean she's a Republican (she is, in fact, a Democrat).

The original airport was built by Hartsfield. The airport in it's modern form was built during Jackson's tenure.

Forum List

Back