Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

leeann-airplane-pic.jpg
Probably staged....or not.
23658753_10208414700003356_3750521794842824164_n.jpg

So, the photo of the obvious sexual degradation of her is not really that bad because it didn't sufficiently capture the moment of contact?

There was no moment of contact, that would have awaken sleeping beauty, which would have ruined the joke.

Excuse me, but when was the last time you wore one?

You continue to prove that your only worth on this forum is to be a bad example for others.

A flack jacket or level 3 body armor?

Former Trump Aide Reveals The Disturbing Reason Why Candidate...

But according to Stone’s ominous response to Larry Elder, it has nothing to do with fashion — it’s because he is always wearing a bullet proof vest.

Trump first began wearing a bullet proof vest at therecommendation of the Secret Service after a“massive” number of death threats, related to his immigration rhetoric and after reports that the world’s most wanted drug lord El Chapo had put a $100 million bounty on his head.

Excuse me, but when was the last time you wore one?

You continue to prove that your only worth on this forum is to be a bad example for others.

A flack jacket or level 3 body armor?

Former Trump Aide Reveals The Disturbing Reason Why Candidate...

But according to Stone’s ominous response to Larry Elder, it has nothing to do with fashion — it’s because he is always wearing a bullet proof vest.

Trump first began wearing a bullet proof vest at therecommendation of the Secret Service after a“massive” number of death threats, related to his immigration rhetoric and after reports that the world’s most wanted drug lord El Chapo had put a $100 million bounty on his head.

I like this (last) line from that article (and calling an "article" is very generous):

"This week, the Pope slammed Trump for his border policy despite the fact that Vatican City is surrounded by a wall and allows almost no immigration."

haha.... what? Somebody drank one too many Mountain Dews before hopping on his wingnut pedestal....

"This week, the Pope slammed Trump for his border policy despite the fact that Vatican City is surrounded by a wall and allows almost no immigration.".

Vatican City - Wikipedia

officially Vatican City State or the State of Vatican City

With an area of approximately 44 hectares (110 acres), and a population of 1,000,[3] it is the smallest state in the world by both area and population.

As of 31 December 2005, there were, apart from the Pope himself, 557 people with Vatican citizenship, while there were 246 residents in the state who did not have its citizenship.

Of the 557 citizens, 74% were clergy:

• 58 cardinals, resident in Rome, mostly outside the Vatican;
  • 293 clergy, members of the Holy See's diplomatic missions, resident in other countries, and forming well over half the total of the citizens;
  • 62 other clergy, working but not necessarily living in the Vatican.
The 101 members of the Pontifical Swiss Guard constituted 18% of the total, and there were only 55 other lay persons with Vatican citizenship

"This week, the Pope slammed Trump for his border policy despite the fact that Vatican City is surrounded by a wall and allows almost no immigration.".

Vatican City - Wikipedia

officially Vatican City State or the State of Vatican City

With an area of approximately 44 hectares (110 acres), and a population of 1,000,[3] it is the smallest state in the world by both area and population.

As of 31 December 2005, there were, apart from the Pope himself, 557 people with Vatican citizenship, while there were 246 residents in the state who did not have its citizenship.

Of the 557 citizens, 74% were clergy:

• 58 cardinals, resident in Rome, mostly outside the Vatican;
    • 293 clergy, members of the Holy See's diplomatic missions, resident in other countries, and forming well over half the total of the citizens;
    • 62 other clergy, working but not necessarily living in the Vatican.
The 101 members of the Pontifical Swiss Guard constituted 18% of the total, and there were only 55 other lay persons with Vatican citizenship

ha, yeah, I know.... wingnuts can wring a point out of ANYTHING. It doesn't have to make any sense. It just has to kinda, sorta sound disparaging.

It means Franken wasn't "caught in the act" he staged the act.

Nobody has EVER claimed that, so why are you spreading BS?

Franken isn't fighting that what he did was in bad taste, so he's not making excuses.

But if you analyze the photograph it's clear what happened. Look at where Franken is looking, look at the shadows under Franken fingers, look at the lack of deformation in the flak jacket.

It all shows what happened, if you're willing to put on your Sherlock Holmes glasses.

Look with your eyes, not with your politics.

Yeah, sexual assault sure is in bad taste. It's also a crime.

Creepy Al "Fish Lips" Franken's rationale in having contempt for White America is the evening news in the early 60's in which he allegedly saw African Americans attacked by police dogs. (only reported in LIFE magazine not the evening news, the thing is they were violating local laws). His Russian, supposedly a Jew, father said Jews do not approve of police dogs, but apparently approve of rape of White women for Germany suggesting they were the chosen race, not them.

Last edited:
Al Franken the faggot did not sexually harass any woman. He's homosexual! Derp!

Last time I saw a homosexual sexually harass someone, I almost had to beat her ass, she wouldn't leave the innocent girl alone. I had to make it clear in no certain terms. Getting a headache just thinking about it.

Her next step was gonna be slammed on the floor.

Anyway, that is ridiculous.

Now if it came to the public he sexually harassed some page or something, that might be believable.

C'mon now. People, get real.

Do I like Franken as a Senator? Fuck no!

Will I believe he sexually harassed a woman? Also no!

If a Senator drove a car into a river and left a woman there to drown and didn’t notify the police, would that be consider resignation-worthy now? Or are we still not to that point?

If a Senator drove a car into a river and left a woman there to drown and didn’t notify the police, would that be consider resignation-worthy now? Or are we still not to that point?
No, that's ok for democrats. hat girl should have known he'd kill her.

Creepy Al Franken is now a hero and model to the left, despite the fact that he...groped a woman...with proof to confirm...because his apology was "heartfelt." Standards are so low.

So, the photo of the obvious sexual degradation of her is not really that bad because it didn't sufficiently capture the moment of contact?

There was no moment of contact, that would have awaken sleeping beauty, which would have ruined the joke.

He obviously shared the picture, not only meant to demean the woman, but to demean ALL women.

Notice there is a man sleeping next to her? Why didn’t he stage a shot of him?

Point made.

Forum List

Back