Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

The same people who laughed at Mike Pence for saying he is never alone with a woman unless it’s his wife, are the same ones who are sexually harassing women. Let that sink in...

IOW, he was a national figure. Notice that you knew who he was and you don't live in Ala.

1) I pay more attention to these things than most people do.
2) No one care much about him when he was just that nutty guy who kept getting fired for breaking the law.

He was still a national figure hated by the left. We all knew who he was too.

The same people who laughed at Mike Pence for saying he is never alone with a woman unless it’s his wife, are the same ones who are sexually harassing women. Let that sink in...

Looks like he's the smart one. Of course, they'll never admit it.

Excuse me, but when was the last time you wore one?

You continue to prove that your only worth on this forum is to be a bad example for others.

A flack jacket or level 3 body armor?

Former Trump Aide Reveals The Disturbing Reason Why Candidate...

But according to Stone’s ominous response to Larry Elder, it has nothing to do with fashion — it’s because he is always wearing a bullet proof vest.

Trump first began wearing a bullet proof vest at therecommendation of the Secret Service after a“massive” number of death threats, related to his immigration rhetoric and after reports that the world’s most wanted drug lord El Chapo had put a $100 million bounty on his head.

Do us all a favor and graduate from high school first before pontificating on any topic. You are a waste of good oxygen.

Wow! Still no word from Mitt Romney telling Al Franken to step down. He was very quick to tell Roy Moore to leave. The swamp always defends the swamp!

I think Al Franken is a moron.

Should he step down ? No.

This was done prior to him being in the senate (I think).

I don't want to have 1/2 the senate quitting or forced to leave because of their pasts.

I don't want to have 1/2 the senate quitting or forced to leave because of their pasts.
i also agree. my initial post was mostly directed at the left who want everyone fired for everything.

kinda surprised at the right demanding it but most are doing it cause the left never shuts up about it, but some mean it. i was just mocking the left when i said it. he apologized and she accepted, closed book.

we need to stop this mass judgement parade we are on.

i also agree. my initial post was mostly directed at the left who want everyone fired for everything.

kinda surprised at the right demanding it but most are doing it cause the left never shuts up about it, but some mean it. i was just mocking the left when i said it. he apologized and she accepted, closed book.

"was mostly directed at the left who want everyone fired for everything."

When you say things like this, it makes you sound dumb. Free advice.

when you say anything at all, i can tell you just can't even understand me when i'm being dumb.

there are people on the left who want people fired for simply disagreeing with them. there are people on the right who are doing the same thing now. many are doing it to prove a point to the left but yep, many on the right are serious. previous to this i just saw it a lot from the people on the left who do this OF WHICH i was speaking of.

not the entire left as i don't do absolutes.

except you're being an absolute asshole here.

Last edited:

when you say anything at all, i can tell you just can't even understand me when i'm being dumb.

there are people on the left who want people fired for simply disagreeing with them. there are people on the right who are doing the same thing now. previous to this i just saw it a lot from the people on the left who do this OF WHICH i was speaking of.

"there are people on the left who want people fired for simply disagreeing with them. "

And there are people on the right who do the same. That is why you sounded dumb. Like, if you want to announce to any serious company that you are a simpleton and should not be engaged in any serious, adult conversation, that is how you should begin. Hey, it was free advice.

Franken will resign and the only person who could beat Ellison in a statewide race is a Steve King-tier populist. Norm Coleman 2.0 will lose handily.

I can see the plan, here. Keith Ellison goes from being the first Muslim Congressman, to the first Muslim Senator, to the first Muslim President. Don't think that could never happen. People in the 90s thought it would be impossible to have a black President by 2008.

there are people on the left who want people fired for simply disagreeing with them. there are people on the right who are doing the same thing now. previous to this i just saw it a lot from the people on the left who do this OF WHICH i was speaking of.

"there are people on the left who want people fired for simply disagreeing with them. "

And there are people on the right who do the same. That is why you sounded dumb. Like, if you want to announce to any serious company that you are a simpleton and should not be engaged in any serious, adult conversation, that is how you should begin. Hey, it was free advice.
If you were not busy being insulting all the time you'd have seen me say that I was surprised to see the right doing it too.

The fact you are so quick to get a shot in vs read what someone is saying is why you are an asstard.

Members of Congress with histories of mistreating women should be extremely nervous

Al Franken is the very tip of the iceberg

DEMOCRAT:
Harvey Weinstein
Kevin Spacey
Al Franken
Louis C.K.
George Takei
Anthony Weiner
Bill Clinton
Brett Ratner
Russell Simmons
Jeffrey Tambor
Roman Polanski

GOP:
Trump
Moore
Hastert

so it's mostly a Hollywood/Democrat problem

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

I guess the Potus needs to step down as well, right.
got any pics of him groping people while they sleep?

There is not one of Franken groping anyone either. Look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Then why apologize and say it was wrong?
He was apologizing for acting stupid as a comedian.

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

I guess the Potus needs to step down as well, right.
got any pics of him groping people while they sleep?

There is not one of Franken groping anyone either. Look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Then why apologize and say it was wrong?
He was apologizing for acting stupid as a comedian.
that would pretty much then be his entire career.

Forum List

Back