Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.
Unless it's Trump. You left that out.

because the floodgates have been opened up.

i don't disagree there are some asshole men out there. we're seeing far too much of it and to a point i'm glad we're finding out just who these people are. but to the other point, we weren't around for a picture, we don't know the entire story and i still think if you didn't stop him 10 years ago, why bother now?

fad. pop culture. trend.

but if we're calling for moores head based on accusations and mob justice, gotta take diaperboy also.

leeann-airplane-pic.jpg

Franken is a wuss. He should have grabbed her pussy like a real man.

Franken can't deny this. He's the one that had the picture taken. There's probably more from his snl days.

He must step down. And we need a senate investigation.

Franken can't deny this. He's the one that had the picture taken. There's probably more from his snl days.

He must step down. And we need a senate investigation.
just following democratic protocol here.

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

because the floodgates have been opened up.

i don't disagree there are some asshole men out there. we're seeing far too much of it and to a point i'm glad we're finding out just who these people are. but to the other point, we weren't around for a picture, we don't know the entire story and i still think if you didn't stop him 10 years ago, why bother now?

fad. pop culture. trend.

but if we're calling for moores head based on accusations and mob justice, gotta take diaperboy also.

Funny thing about floods is they don't discriminate as long as you are in the floodplain.

Groping a woman while she is sleeping is wrong in the extreme.

I encountered a very similar situation when I was on active duty in Gitmo. A woman had wandered into a men's barracks room dead drunk. Her boyfriend was there partying with the occupants of the room.

He had already passed out in a sitting up position on the couch. She passed out on the couch next to him as soon as she arrived.

What a pair. A match made in heaven.

The occupants of the room unbuttoned the woman's shirt and exposed her breasts. Then they placed her hand down her boyfriend's pants. Then they began writing on the woman's chest with a marker.

In the meantime, someone was taking several photographs.

It was then that I arrived in the room. I exploded at these little creeps. Then I dressed the woman and carried her to her barracks room and deposited her on her bed.

This photo of Franken groping a sleeping woman thoroughly disgusts me.

There's a very simple rule to follow, boys.

Would you want someone to treat your mother or your sister this way?

Look at Franken, and ask yourself that question.

Was that part of the act.
which part?

being in a plane on their way home getting groped while you slept or having him force his tongue down her throat so they can rehearse kissing?

It is exactly like the Salem Witch Trials. Accusers are believed regardless of lack of evidence and under questionable circumstances.

It's the New Rule.

Are You Really Ready For The New Rule?

Forum List

Back